• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It looks good, I do hope it ends up being more than just another PT clone.

I'm just laughing at how silly the name is it reminds me of all those knock off brands you see on TV shows.
To be fair, Allison Road is meant to be a spiritual successor of PT. And hell I'm all for it being Silent Hills. If Konami is going to abandon a good game, then the fans should fix what's broken.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I put a lot of effort in this level so please try it! ( Though beware, it's hard especially the first part. Piranha plants everywhere)
Greninja's Ninja Training
(8FF0-0000-0062-9CE0)

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I don't know why, I'm appreciating Pichu more. I actually never had a problem with him growing up, (Though I never had a problem with who got into Smash Bros as a kid. I always liked what got in) and think with enough of a rework, he can be pretty cool. Plus, I want a lighter, faster Pikachu that focuses more on airal combos.

To think, wanting PICHU over Wolf..

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
well to be fair pichus down b would work diffrently from pikachus because of the spike change

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In what ways would they "declone" Pichu from Pikachu lol
I'd say keep the damage effect, but make it like Lucario's aura, his attacks are stronger and hit faster( same range unlike lucario) but he also continuously takes damage, making him a tricky character to perfect. Keep agility as his recovery, make thunderjolt, thunderwave. Keep thunder, but make it work different. My suggestion? Make it like game and watch's judge move, because pichu is still small and young, he has a harder time aiming accurately, therefore thunder can hit in different spots on the stage. This would be an interesting play style if incorporated. And for skull bash keep that as the move, but let's luigi missile this! If pichu hits with a critical hit from skull bash, he will do massive damage but receive major knock back as well.

Thoughts?

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I'm curious.
How do you all think the internet would react if all vets (perhaps sans snake) returned on the 30th?
While I think it's highly unlikely to the point of being laughable, I think we'd get slightly more joy than hate. I'd certainly be glad to see Ivysaur, squirtle, and wolf even though I wasnt bothered by their absence (And they were among my top 6 favorite brawl characters)

Chrono.

I'm curious.
How do you all think the internet would react if all vets (perhaps sans snake) returned on the 30th?
While I think it's highly unlikely to the point of being laughable, I think we'd get slightly more joy than hate. I'd certainly be glad to see Ivysaur, squirtle, and wolf even though I wasnt bothered by their absence (And they were among my top 6 favorite brawl characters)
Well..

Wolf is a big positive for people, IvySquirt wouldn't cause so much ruckus.

Pichu and Young Link on the other hand...

I personally wouldn't mind but god that'd be 5 characters for one update so RIP Wallet.

Soul.

idk, it'd be fun seeing Pichu again but I really don't know how they can make it different from Pikachu outside of specials. And its mechanic of receiving damage too.

Make up smash invincible/invulnerable on its head because why the **** not.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon

Consider yourself lucky, Nibroc was going to use this new render as part of a fake leak to tamper with your hopes and dreams.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I'm curious.
Be pretty sad that 5 veterans return before we get more then 1 newcomer,

but also really happy. That'd be awesome to have them all back (including Snake) but I don't want to see anymore vet dlc.

except for pichu and snake, my dude

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So many games held back for 2016...

At least the Christmas list will be shorter this year.

Chrono.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Hah
Yes that's a parody account.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm curious.
I think it'd be something along the lines of "This is awful! Where's *insert character here*?! Sakurai is a hack!".

kylexv

Smash Master
If anybody want to play my Mario Maker Levels, here they are:

Level Title: Land of the Piranha Plants

ID: C0BD-0000-0013-EA94

Description of Gameplay Elements: This is the first level I had uploaded on Mario Maker. The premise is simple: Avoid the Piranha Plants, Get to the end of the level. This level is well suited for beginners, seeing as the completion rate is about 25%

Images / Video: http://imgur.com/Dp6MPjR

Level Title: Flappy Bird

ID: ID: 37F8-0000-0032-2767

Description of Gameplay Elements: Based on the hit mobile game. Dodge your way through spikes to get to the goal

Image / Video: http://imgur.com/REphom7

Level Title: NSMBU: Advanced Ability Training

ID: C923-0000-003F-14CE

Description of Gameplay Elements: This level tests you in the many abilities of the New Super Mario Bros series. Air Stalling, Wall Jumping, Spin Jumping, etc. Good luck trying to beat it!

Image / Video: http://imgur.com/iZ5vQUn

Level Title: Para-Bones Panic

ID: EB88-0000-0048-88D3

Description of Gameplay Elements: Bounce across 5 Challenges, all revolving around bouncing across Para-Bones. Trails such as the Floor being replaced with Para-Bones and even Bob-Ombs raining from the sky, this challenge may take many lives, so beginners: beware!

Image / Video: http://imgur.com/7jpWGSI

Level Title: Bowser Jr.'s Flying Fortress

ID: C58E-0000-004C-BEEE

Description of Gameplay Elements: Dodge a flying Chain Chomp while going across many obstacles. There's also a surprise waiting in the Sub World. Also, this level is quite difficult, so beginners be warned.

Image / Video: http://imgur.com/YncE9jB

Level Title: Mario's Weird Diet

ID: E079-0000-0062-A625

Description of Gameplay Elements: Mario decided that he's going on a diet. That's why he can no longer eat any Fire Flowers. Avoid them as you make your way to the goal.

Image/Video: http://imgur.com/dKsnIDP

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nibroc is becoming annoying by this point, to be absolutely honest.

Also, if Pichu came back? Wouldn't mind him at all. Would be another returning Melee veteran to join the likes of Dr. Mario, Mewtwo and Roy. :grin:

Under the logic of Toon Link being the same as Young Link, it would basically mean the entire Melee roster returning except the Ice Climbers.

And it would be damn hypocritical of me to complain about Pichu considering one of my most wanted characters in Smash 4 was Dark Pit.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What are the odds the day I hear of Discord for the first time I have to use it? league of legends is much more fun with voice chat

Welp. Here's another generic statement from Yacht Club Games.
I don;t think it is possibloe for an answer to be more of a non-answer. . . Based on how fake the leak is it makes it really clear will not comment on anything fake or real.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
When are you guys thinking is likely for when we'll get more news? My bet is Friday or Monday.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Welp. Here's another generic statement from Yacht Club Games.
Wait! This could be a clue...
The title of the song an "Another Arni Village". And if we change "Arni Village" to "game", and cross out Runbow...
...Shovel Knight has been confirmed for Smash Bros DLC!

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
What are the odds the day I hear of Discord for the first time I have to use it? league of legends is much more fun with voice chat

I don;t think it is possibloe for an answer to be more of a non-answer. . . Based on how fake the leak is it makes it really clear will not comment on anything fake or real.
Props to them on using Chrono Cross music though.

That game's greatness needs to be spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom