• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Telethias are annoying.

And to think they'll show up in Xenoblade X as well...
Man WHAT?!
Dangit, I wanna say spoilers but I've literally been avoiding anything and everything about X so far, so it might be common knowledge for all I know =P

Wonder how Telethia tie into everything... The connections between Chronicles and X grows evermore.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Man WHAT?!
Dangit, I wanna say spoilers but I've literally been avoiding anything and everything about X so far, so it might be common knowledge for all I know =P

Wonder how Telethia tie into everything... The connections between Chronicles and X grows evermore.
There's an X trailer where you can see a Telethia. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new update is nice! And that Project X zone 2 stuff is HYPE!!! SO glad they are putting in NIntendo characters! Since pit and dark pit have been brought up, how about this team:

Ness and Lucas!

Especially several people come across Ness and Lucas in one of the stages, surrounded by monsters.

Let's Say Chris and Jill speak first:

Chris: Should we save those poor kids?

Ryu is here as well

Ryu: Nah, they've got this!

Chris: ? You sure?

Ness and Lucas: Pk fire! Pk Freeze!

All the monster are burned and frozen to death.

Chris and others: HOLY ****

Ryu: Told you guys. They're top notch smashers!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I've been hearing rumors of an Octoling update coming to Splatoon. Not sure what it'd change if anything.

Chrono.

Still impatiently waiting for Chronicles' NA eShop release.

Though a Xenoblade N3DS bundle ever hits it here then I'll gladly invest in that.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I like both of them. I wanna do something a bit more special with Fiora's maybe later when I can though.
Ya can't get any more special than being a walking spoiler.

Not sure if anyone here's noticed yet, but you can switch your forum theme now.
PROJECT M THEME YES.

Thank you mod-senpais.

D

Deleted member

I can be just as fast.

It has been only 3 months since i joined in and i have already used like 10 different avatats or more (i don't remember).

Regarding PXZ2, i kinda want Roy to sneak into the action and see him interact with Ryu. Mostly becuase it would be hilarious to see them interact with each other after what happened back in April 2015, you know what im talking about.

Also after what happened i have to put another user into my ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm thinking of doing an Emerald Nuzlocke run.

Never did those before

D

Deleted member

PROJECT M THEME IS BACK AWWWW YEAAHHH
CELEBRATION MUSIC TIME!

Also, why is there Smashboards Garnet and Amythyst yet no Smashboards Pearl? (im sorry i had to make this joke)

Soul.

October is going to be hype god damn. Big House, the Ballot coming to an end, um what else

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I might be alone on this one, but also my long awaited return of Guitar Hero

[minus the making out......unless you're a really hot chick]

I'm hyped for GH as well, though I doubt I can get it at launch.

EDIT: Also, this new format will take some getting used to...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

[minus the making out......unless you're a really hot chick]

I'm hyped for GH as well, though I doubt I can get it at launch.

EDIT: Also, this new format will take some getting used to...
Considering we're on a smash forum, I never quite know what a lot of others tastes are, especially with all the Activision, Konami, ect. bashing there is here, didn't know if anyone else was hyped for it

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So while I honestly think we're only getting Chrom, Lucina, and Fiora as far as Nintendo characters in X Zone 2, if we were to get others, I think it would come from this list, in order of likelihood I suppose:

Link and Zelda (if this happens, then include Ganondorf as a villain as well)
Pit and Dark Pit (with POTENTIALLY Palutena as a solo)
Shulk, either as a solo or a duo with Reyn
Mario and Luigi (stretching the limits of the whole "human" thing with their somewhat cartoonier look, but I think it'd be doable. Basically nothing else from their series would be doable though)
Samus Aran as a solo character
Little Mac [with Doc acting as a sort of interpreter (if they choose to make Mac silent)/coach (even if they give Mac lines)]

Basically all humans who either go punchy-punch/kicky-kick, slashy slash, or shooty shoot.

That being said though, I think the three we have is all we're getting, though I think a potential X Zone 3 could bump Nintendo up to a fourth headliner of sorts.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Considering we're on a smash forum, I never quite know what a lot of others tastes are, especially with all the Activision, Konami, ect. bashing there is here, didn't know if anyone else was hyped for it
To me, a good game is a good game. Doesnt matter who made/owns it....usually.
I liked the difficulty anf technicality of GH compared to RB (though I like both), and I like how the new guitar brings a new challenge. Plus I have no RB dlc, The RB4 setlist is lackluster, and it's not coming out on Wii U which is the only current gen system I have. GH on the other hand will have constantly updated and streaming songs via GHTV, so it's a pretty easy choice.

D

Deleted member

Number 3

Stickerbrush Symphony
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest​

D

Deleted member

To me, a good game is a good game. Doesnt matter who made/owns it....usually.
I liked the difficulty anf technicality of GH compared to RB (though I like both), and I like how the new guitar brings a new challenge. Plus I have no RB dlc, The RB4 setlist is lackluster, and it's not coming out on Wii U which is the only current gen system I have. GH on the other hand will have constantly updated and streaming songs via GHTV, so it's a pretty easy choice.
the only reason to get RB4 is if you have hundreds of dollars of compatible dlc, but GH Live just looks more fun this time around

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
I meant to post this yesterday night, but then the site went down due to maintenance.

I hope we get rid of the FE must have a newcomer thing cuz I want them all back.
I'd bet top dollar we'll still get a Fire Emblem newcomer next time around, in addition to most (if not all) these characters, given Fire Emblem's always received favorable treatment in regards to their fighters' inclusions.

Unless, of course, you mean the whole "we must replace these outdated characters with newer ones!" mentality that was prevalent against Marth and Ike during this speculation period, and will be again towards Robin and Lucina in the next one. If so, then I agree. I mean, some people thought Marth was going to be replaced by Lucina herself, and he was basically the series' mascot who already made two other appearances in Smash titles by that point in time, so... barf.

Thankfully, in this case, Sakurai doesn't give a **** about either fan-made rules concerning series' representation ("This niche series should not have half as many characters as this well-established one!") or trying to go out with the old and in with the new ("Ike's going to be replaced by Chrom!"). If I expect Sakurai to do any series justice, as well as their characters, it's Fire Emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom