• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Did Ryuga really let herself get banned over an update?

More so did she really treat it seriously enough to have leave a message that we shoud all ''F ourselves" on her page?

Good riddance in my opinion. Sorry, if you were friends with her, but that girl seriously was a negative nancy in this thread.
Oh, did she link to a tvtropes page about how we should go F ourselves and then leave the forum?

Cause that's a bit like what she did to me.
I understand how rude this is and I don't plan to continue at all beyond this point, just had to get that out.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sorry. Just she was kind of a major user of the thread.

So I was surprised to see she'd gotten banned is all.

Didn't intend to really turn it into a discussion anyways.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Why hasn't a Nintendo X Capcom X Namco X Sega game been made in the style of PXZ?

That would most likely sell out within the first day. I was actually working on a roster for it.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I kinda fell bad for the recent events ,but I will get over with it eventually.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Okay, so we all know that Shulk is practically a guaranted at this point, but who would he be paired up with? Ryen?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wasn't going to discuss it any farther, and I won't do that in the future, sorry.
Sorry. Just she was kind of a major user of the thread.

So I was surprised to see she'd gotten banned is all.

Didn't intend to really turn it into a discussion anyways.
Just a friendly warning. ;)

Why hasn't a Nintendo X Capcom X Namco X Sega game been made in the style of PXZ?

That would most likely sell out within the first day. I was actually working on a roster for it.
Well, PxZ is already Nintendo x Capcom x Namco x Sega, though Nintendo's characters are fewer and treated as guest characters, not being the main focus of the game, but a neat extra that could pave the way for something bigger.

Here's hoping PXZ continues. If the first game did well enough for a sequel, I expect the sequel to do better, given it's already being scheduled for a Western release.

Lol I had to edit Lucina in. I'm still having trouble comprehending that Nintendo characters are in the game.
Same here. :p

D

Deleted member

Change? In my Smashboards?
I don't like change!
I'm still trying to figure out thos new updat-- oh so that's how you strike text!

Okay, so we all know that Shulk is practically a guaranted at this point, but who would he be paired up with? Ryen?
Hypothetically probably. Dunban would be the other possibility
Riki and melia wouldn't make sense (as much as I want it to be melia) and sharla is even worse.

My money would definitely b on Reyn though. heir bond just makes it logical and shield smashes would be fun to see.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
This new mobile layout is DELICIOUS. So much better than before. Love a lot of the smaller things too.
Overall I give it a "Not a YouTube Update" /10

Chrono.

Well if Fiora is in than I definitely can see Shulk being confirmed at a later rate. I mean he is the main character after all.
Keep in mind that there are certain protagonists missing despite having playable reps.

Cyberbots got Devilotte yet Jin is nowhere to be found, June from Star Gladiator is in but no Hayato so far and while Hotsuma is the protag of the later Shinobi games, Joe Musashi is nowhere to be found.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Improvements both on the site and this thread.

Life is good.

Wait so it functions as both?

How would it even work?
I think it would be akin to Skylanders Bowser/DK, and it's able to switch at will.

Ever seen those Amiibo controllers? It could otherwise be like one of those.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Conquest (Ablaze) from Fire Emblem Awakening was just confirmed as a track in the game. Thank You!

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Conquest (Ablaze) from Fire Emblem Awakening was just confirmed as a track in the game. Thank You!
Yep, that and You Will Know Our Names can be heard in the trailer. I LOVE Conquest, so I'm glad they went with that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
From what I saw in a gameplay footage video on NintendoEverything, Divine Decree (Ablaze) is also in the game!

Now I'm even MORE hyped, since that's like my favorite fight song in Awakening, and I was so sad it didn't get into Smash.

EDIT: Ninja Frost

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*war flashbacks*
That's a nice reference, it even has the same color scheme as SMW Bowser
Now the question is how they took Jr. out of the car and put Bowser inside
Probably cut bowser jr out, painted over his spot with the same green paint, then cut bowser in half and placed him on top

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Yeah, X Zone 2 has a bonus song from the series for when you use Supers, which is swell.
I hope we get at least ONE more Nintendo combo... Having only 1 1/2 just isn't enough for me. I'd love for this to be a full on 4 company crossover, but I can live if it's just a bit more than what we have.
Thankfully we still don't have all the characters yet, so there's hope.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Sad to see her drop her spaghetti like that.

Anyways. I guess we could say it's Fiora time and Chrom finally got his chance now?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah, X Zone 2 has a bonus song from the series for when you use Supers, which is swell.
I hope we get at least ONE more Nintendo combo... Having only 1 1/2 just isn't enough for me. I'd love for this to be a full on 4 company crossover, but I can live if it's just a bit more than what we have.
Thankfully we still don't have all the characters yet, so there's hope.
Fingers crossed for Link and Zelda/Sheik.
If anything it would probably be Pit/Dark Pit though.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Just a friendly warning. ;)

Well, PxZ is already Nintendo x Capcom x Namco x Sega, though Nintendo's characters are fewer and treated as guest characters, not being the main focus of the game, but a neat extra that could pave the way for something bigger.

Here's hoping PXZ continues. If the first game did well enough for a sequel, I expect the sequel to do better, given it's already being scheduled for a Western release.

Same here. :p
Nintendo has 3 characters in it.

I meant like, with all the mascots, all the recognizable characters, not everyone being human..

D

Deleted member

I'm not receiving like alerts despite them being on
Now how do you expect me to know if my ****posting was good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom