• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
/drops in

I came

To this thread

To say one thing:

MECHA FIORA IN PXZ2

MY HYPE IS LITERALLY OFF THE CHARTS RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

(real talk though, would this mean more native Nintendo characters making appearances? would not mind a Link and Zelda duo, Shulk and Melia duo, and either a Samus or Captain Falcon solo assist, or both as solo assists. or the Mario Bros.

also Bayonetta and Jeanne when
)

oh, also if any of you are gonna mention any Xenoblade X spoilers, please, please, please spoiler box them with a warning I've run into a certain spoiler literally everywhere.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
People are actually complaining about the toolbar always staying at the top of the page? It's so convenient though.
I kinda of view it like when the Nostalgia Critic got a white wall. People complained about that too

Also the best news about today is I finally have a nice anime-esque art piece for Fiora (and a nice Lucina one from the same source too) to use.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Welp, looks like I'm buying X zone 2.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I want Ganondorf to be a villain in PXZ2. Link and Zelda I can live without, but Ganondorf being a bad would be amazing.

What "quote" button acually does,that the regular reply button didn't.
You can press quote to basically copy a statement. So you quote all the posts you want, then you can add them to a reply. Multi-quoting essentially.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
I kinda of view it like when the Nostalgia Critic got a white wall. People complained about that too

Also the best news about today is I finally have a nice anime-esque art piece for Fiora (and a nice Lucina one from the same source too) to use.
Speaking of which, he used his old wall again.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
They won't add children I don't think.
PXZ1 had some child-like characters, like Devilotte de Deathsatan IX and Neneko/Neito. I think Kite and BlackRose are younger than the others too

D

Deleted member

At this point, I wouldn't mind a fully fledged Nintendo X Capcom X Sega X Namco crossover, whether it be a fighting game (like Smash or Capcom's Versus series) or an RPG (like PXZ).

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If they do it's a guaranteed pre-order from me.

But I actually don't think we're getting anything else from Nintendo.
Still, more than two Nintendo franchises would be nice. I don't know about Mario though. :awesome:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nah, Devilotte is in and she's 13.
Sakurai said Pit's age in a human equivalent would be 13, so yeah.

At this point, I wouldn't mind a fully fledged Nintendo X Capcom X Sega X Namco crossover, whether it be a fighting game (like Smash or Capcom's Versus series) or an RPG (like PXZ).
Same. Smash 4 and now PXZ2 prove there's potential and the 4 companies seem to be on good business terms for doing this kind of stuff.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yeah, as of now I can definitely see Kid Icarus being added. It fits in perfect.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Palutena would fit well in PXZ because of the booty. :smirk:

The first one had plenty of that kind of fanservice. This one seemed to have toned down a bit.

Ivander

Smash Legend
A long time I ago, I would've thought that there was something important missing from this crossover. Sigh....how times change so quickly.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Also, if Lucina and Chrom don't comment about being on other worlds as a reference to Smash Bros., I'll be a bit bummed.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Palutena would fit well in PXZ because of the booty. :smirk:

The first one had plenty of that kind of fanservice. This one seemed to have toned down a bit.
It's okay, we have Fiora and KOS-MOS for that :smirk:

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Zelda, Punch Out, Gyromite, Kid Icarus, an obscure franchise maybe, Wario Land/Ware, and F-Zero would all be great.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
:4marth::4myfriends::4link::4zelda::4ganondorf::4falcon::4pit::4palutena:&:4littlemac: in PxZ2 would be amazing but I guess we'll wait until PxZ3

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Just imagine if PX2 happened back in the day. It would've blew everyone's freaking minds back in the late 90's.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Pit from Kid Icarus x Valkyrie from Legend of Valkyrie.

I think that would be interesting. (Unless I missed the fact Valkyrie was already revealed, I don't know much about the games details)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

I think that would be interesting. (Unless I missed the fact Valkyrie was already revealed, I don't know much about the games details)
Valkyrie is already confirmed as a solo unit.

I'd like to see Pit partnered with Dark Pit, though.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Valkyrie is confirmed as a Solo Unit.

So Pit would have to team up with someone else. Unless he were to become a Solo Unit as well...

Edit: Ninja'd two times, ouch

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Did Ryuga really let herself get banned over an update?

More so did she really treat it seriously enough to have to leave a message that we shoud all ''F ourselves" on her page?

Good riddance in my opinion. Sorry, if you were friends with her, but that girl seriously was a negative nancy in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom