• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
The glowing dots on people's avatars tell that the user is online.

We had a similar feature before switching to XenForo, but it's back once more.
I know its a part of Xenforo but I'm surprised it wasn't always there.

I mean, its been there on squidboards, but not here which was... well odd to say the least :p

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's obviously something on your end then, I've had nothing of the sort happen to me and there haven't been any complaints of lag in the comments of the update on the front page soooo.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm on a gamepad, but having the alerts and PMs literally combine is so ****ing worthless. They seem to have updated the emotes though.
Chillax, the update only just launched, it's not gonna run perfectly from the get go.

...Besides, you seem to be in the minority here, the update works fine for me and other people here, just give it time.
So I should be fine with being screwed over on the site every way possible? Especially looking at the ****ing butt uglydefault layout?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hm...

Link and Zelda
Marth and Shiida
Ike and Michiah
Roy and Lilina
Pit and Palutena
Ness and Lucas
Samus and Anthony
Captain Falcon
Little Mac
Shulk and Reyn
Isaac and Felix
Zael and Calista
Aeron and I don't know cuz I haven't played the game yet

Nintendo has a lot to add.
Don't you mean Samus and Adam, so he can approve all her attacks :troll:

Not joking for a second instead of having Ness and Lucas team up, how about having them with their actual team mates.
Put Ness Jeff/Paula/Poo or Lucas with Duster/Kumotora/Boney,or maybe use Ninten instead.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If this **** doesn't run smoother in a week then it's ****ing dumb to split the maintenance. Not to mention the Tools option is so ****ing redundant
Calm down, will you?

If you're having so much problems with the site, whining won't get you anywhere. Why don't you report those problems to the administration? Forum Support exists, you know. And so do PMs.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Calm down, will you?

If you're having so much problems with the site, whining won't get you anywhere. Why don't you report those problems to the administration? Forum Support exists, you know. And so do PMs.
Then give me a link because I can't be arsed to have to look for something on my own when it takes 6 seconds before text can load on posts

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Keep in mind a huge update like this is going to be a bit garbled at first.
I am literally the only one here with problems, I have the right to complain
You do, but this isn't the place Ryuga. Forum Support and tell Champ so he can look into anything.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
The next ProjectXZone looks amazing. I'm not into RPG's, but I'll definitely have to check it out.

Also, I already knew the Splatoon thing was fake. Was just trying to go along with the Etika clickbait as a joke lol.

Last edited:
Just woke up to a shiny new update. Neat

*sees xzone reveal*
Holy ****.
Fiora lucina AND chrom? I was already buying the game but now im downright hyped for it.

That reference to the awakening art with the finisher though.

Do i have to strikethrough manually now on mobile or am i not seeing the setting?

Chrono.

The next ProjectXZone looks amazing. I'm not into RPG's, but I'll definitely have to check it out.

Also, I already knew the Splatoon thing was fake. Was just trying to go along with the Etika clickbait as a joke lol.
It's not exactly fake and more of a case of "It's pretty likely gonna happen but its not a leak"

Since the Octoling models /were/ stealth upgraded to work online recently.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fiora, Chrom and Lucina in Project X Zone 2 are real hype, indeed.

Kinda like the inverse of Smash Bros. :p Sega x Capcom x Bandai Namco with Nintendo guests.

Wouldn't be surprised if their inclusion was part of a deal involving the third party guests in Smash 4.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
g art with the finisher though.

Do i have to strikethrough manually now on mobile or am i not seeing the setting?
It's in the Plus Box next to the Media button. It provides a drop down which includes Spoiler tags too.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I like the new update for the most part. The only thng bugging me is that posts that have more than 3 likes have the "x other people" part of the post bolded and it keeps making me think that I've liked that post.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now we just need a Pit and Dark Pit dual unit :happysheep:
This. 1000 times this.

Pit & Dark Pit dual unit + Palutena as solo and my hype goes through the roof.

They'd fit so well with the game with their banter and fourth wall breaking.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Actually hey guys I just had a thought on Project X Zone character rule. Its very simple, they say only humanoid characters right? But I thought I had does this mean we could technically see a Pokemon Trainer like Red or N, since even though they're using the Pokemon to attack the player is techincally in control of the trainer.

And before any of you say but the Pokemon Compnay's stingy rights policy, I was just thinking if this was a way they could by pass that rule in away for some characters.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I wonder if Shulk might get paired with Reyn/Dunban/Melia or be a solo unit, or not just be in the game. Given we see the Fallen Arm I'm inclined to believe at least one other Xenoblade unit.

We also see a Grassland, which might be a FE location but it's generic enough to be nearly anything.

Also Wedding Dress Lucina lawl. Also borrows :4robinf: Levin Sword

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I imagine we'll be seeing Ylisse in PXZ2.

Maybe they even recreate a map from Fire Emblem: Awakening, given it's a SRPG.

But I'd really like to see Kid Icarus content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom