• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
The update will take a little getting used to, but I already love some of the changes.

Microsoft doing some NFC figures would be pretty sweet. If that happens, it won't take long for Sony to do so as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want JoJo vs Capcom please.
Joseph Joestar VS Zero is something i want to see.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So TGS is still chugging along right? Wonder what else is in store...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now I've seen everything: people complaining about Nintendo characters in Project X Zone 2 because they're not Sega/Capcom/Bandai Namco and how they're "wastes of slots".

Where have I witnessed this kind of talk before, I wonder... :smirk:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Now I've seen everything: people complaining about Nintendo characters in Project X Zone 2 because they're not Sega/Capcom/Bandai Namco and how they're "wastes of slots".

Never mind that there are around 8 pairs left for PXZ2. Or that all 4 characters are iconic in some way in Smash.

Strofirko

Smash Master
TBH even MS being short in IPs they have better chances to suceed than sony with an huge library but rather flat fanbases.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

At this point, I'm starting to feel like people make a much bigger deal out of this whole "repping" thing in videogames than they need to......

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Really digging the new update. "watched threads" is really easy to access, so hopefully I can stay up to date on multiple threads now!

D

Deleted member

"OMG A CHARACTER I DON'T LIKE THAT MEANS IT'S A WASTE OF SLOT 1111111!!!!!"
-Some idiot on the Internet

Strofirko

Smash Master
Also peeps already forgot lego dimensions,they can have basically any non disney IP on their game.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
This may be good news for anybody that hates me, I won't be posting on this thread anymore. I don't want to say any names, but I've officially reached my limit.

I'll be only posting in Rayman Support and maybe a few other threads from now on, but I really don't want to come back here. If you want to contact to me for whatever reason, please PM me. Don't bother quoting this post since this is my last one here.

Before I go, I just want to share one more thing.
My Theme Song.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
"OMG A CHARACTER I DON'T LIKE THAT MEANS IT'S A WASTE OF SLOT 1111111!!!!!"
-Some idiot on the Internet
Honestly, it's fine to dislike a character. But a waste of a slot is a rather poor argument. They're not a waste because they're an addition that is different from someone else. Even the similar clones still play different in various games. A ton of fighting games have clones akin to Smash 4's. And that's okay.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Yo, I just had a thought.
So almost every series represented in X Zone has a boss equevlant, and since Xenoblade and Fire Emblem have their own stages and enemies, I don't doubt they will have bosses as well.
On that note....
Spoilers for both Xenoblade and Awakening below, as if it really matters:
Egil seems like a likely choice for Xenoblade, as not every boss character in X Zone is 100% evil. I can't see it being Zanza since Mechon seem to be the primary enemy still.

And Awakening... What if it's Robin? More accurately "Grima" Robin. That would be insanely cool.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I could see Microsoft doing more third parties with their NFC figures, since most of their first party franchises aren't as strong Nintendo's.

Chrono.

Yeah none of the SFxT guests were received well at all lol

I was fine with them except for Cole.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People are seriously complaining about Nintendo Characters in Project X zone? That is both sad and hilarious, and literally has no reason for it.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
When X Zone 2 was announced:
Aw man, it's still only Capcom Sega and Namco? Why didn't you bring another company in?!

Now:
Man why are there Nintendo characters?! they're taking the chances away from characters from the other companies!

There is literally no pleasing gamers.

Yeah none of the SFxT guests were received well at all lol

I was fine with them except for Cole.
Cole at least kind of blends in with the crowd... I'm more face palming over these two.

Just why.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I don't get the whole gamers will never be happy thing. People always talk like it's the same people complaining about both things.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I don't get the whole gamers will never be happy thing. People always talk like it's the same people complaining about both things.
That's not at all what I mean, sorry for phrasing it wrong. I just mean gamers as a whole: one crowd will always be happy, another crowd won't be, it just depends on the situation.
I mean that's obvious with any media, but gamers are more vocal about it at times.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Pfffft, what're you talking abou-

The feeling I get when I'm one of the few people who liked this as a joke and think this was great is weird.

Also, cool to see some Nintendo characters in Project X Zone 2. Hopefully there could be just a few more in, specifically Captain Falcon.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
The feeling I get when I'm one of the few people who liked this as a joke and think this was great is weird.

Also, cool to see some Nintendo characters in Project X Zone 2. Hopefully there could be just a few more in, specifically Captain Falcon.
I don't discredit the joke itself, I mean Inafune himself allowed it because he thought it was a fun idea, but it's still just... ehhhhhhhh. It still should have just been the regular Tekken and SF crowd, or at the very least characters that FIT in the style (Darkstalkers and Soul Calibur, Yoshimitsu aside). It was a cute idea, but when neither Megaman nor Pac Man play at ALL like we know they do, it just comes off as pointless and forced.
That's just my opinion though, not losing sleep over it.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Right now I am literally having the worst splatfest right now. If I'm not getting unstable connection every 2 matches, I'm losing by a large percentage. It's getting better though and I actually played with KirbyGCN17, who records the Nintendo World events.

Also love the new update here.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

It was a good joke, it was just unfortunate timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom