• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Hyrule Warriors legends will have more characters.

Who do you want/ believe will be in?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

V A A T I B O Y S

That would be cool to see him there.

Also, maybe some Crossover DLC since Nintendo loves it so much?

Maybe Marth, Hector and a lance user that I can't think of off the top of my head? I dunno :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Now I've seen everything: people complaining about Nintendo characters in Project X Zone 2 because they're not Sega/Capcom/Bandai Namco and how they're "wastes of slots".

Where have I witnessed this kind of talk before, I wonder... :smirk:
I'll buy the game when Robin is introduced to it

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

If they REALLY wanted to be awesome...

Marin. She could turn into a seagull for bird attacks.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Monolith is developing PXZ, aren't they? It kind of makes sense that a Nintendo-owned company would include IPs from their parent company.

On a side note, it's hella cool seeing all of these niche characters in the game, even going as far as including a living advertisement (Segata Sanshiro).

...With that said, I have absolutely no interest in PXZ2 unless the game turns out actually good. The first one sounded awful. A lot of the things I hear about the first game was just... yeah.

Last edited:

Soul.

"But they're not transferable"
I can see people getting mad over this. When the 3DS version was revealed they did show you could "transfer" the characters to the Wii U version... did they change their statement?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Vaati and Yuga for wants.
V A A T I B O Y S

That would be cool to see him there.

Also, maybe some Crossover DLC since Nintendo loves it so much?

Maybe Marth, Hector and a lance user that I can't think of off the top of my head? I dunno :p
Vaati is quite popular it seems. I do admit, he would be cool. A four swords chapter would be neat. Nintendo crossovers would be awesome, Fire emblem and Kid Icarus would probably be most likely, but someone outlandish would be fun as well.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I can see people getting mad over this. When the 3DS version was revealed they did show you could "transfer" the characters to the Wii U version... did they change their statement?
Im pretty sure they still are transferable. People just cant read.

Hell Im even sure they showed Waker Link in the Wii U game

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
That was only TL, Tetra and the King.

They are technically 3DS exclusive... for a while at least :p

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Vaati is quite popular it seems. I do admit, he would be cool. A four swords chapter would be neat. Nintendo crossovers would be awesome, Fire emblem and Kid Icarus would probably be most likely, but someone outlandish would be fun as well.
Captain Falcon.
Just running around Hyrule whilst (Falcon) punching and (Falcon) kicking random goons is to die for.

D

Deleted member

I really want to see the person who's holding that crossbow in the trailer image of HWL.

Also I NEED VAATI AND GROOSE.

PLEASE I NEED GROOSE PLEASE!

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Quill seems like a possibility. If they brought Agitha, I could see them picking another side/ minor character. Plus I'm not sure if they will draw from other games besides Wind Water. Toon Ganon also seems like an obvious choice.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If they REALLY wanted to be awesome...

Marin. She could turn into a seagull for bird attacks.
That would certainly be a surprise choice and an interesting one.
I think this is a mistake, as far as I know, they are transferable, but their's certain modes of the wii u version where the can't be used.
Saria, Nabooru and Groose!

And no I won't stop asking or them until their in!
The groose needs to be loose! Saria could have the ocarina as a moveset, and I don't recall Nabooru. What Zelda is he in?

Captain Falcon.
Just running around Hyrule whilst (Falcon) punching and (Falcon) kicking random goons is to die for.
Yes! I now need this! It would be the most amazing thing to see in the game!
How about Medli and Makar?
Both would be cool. I wouldn't be sur;prised if they showed up, but the three islands being one stage, makes me find it unlikely.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I really want to see the person who's holding that crossbow in the trailer image of HWL.

Also I NEED VAATI AND GROOSE.

PLEASE I NEED GROOSE PLEASE!
Just watch that Crossbow will be for Twilight Princess Link, that's right we have 4 Link's not 3!
Also it will be funny to have 4 Links, even more funny if the Four Swords is a weapon in Legends

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Just watch that Crossbow will be for Twilight Princess Link, that's right we have 4 Link's not 3!
Also it will be funny to have 4 Links, even more funny if the Four Swords is a weapon in Legends
I think the Crossbow is just a random weapon that is in the background with no attachment to anyone personally

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
That would certainly be a surprise choice and an interesting one.

I think this is a mistake, as far as I know, they are transferable, but their's certain modes of the wii u version where the can't be used.

The groose needs to be loose! Saria could have the ocarina as a moveset, and I don't recall Nabooru. What Zelda is he in?
Nabooru is the Spirit Sage and a Gerudo from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I think they mean that all the characters that are DLC on Wii U (Twili Midna, Young Link, Tingle etc.) Will be in Legends, but if you don't have them on Wii U then you can't transfer them onto the console unless you paid for the DLC itself on Wii u.
Tetra TL and KoRL will all be able to be moved on Wii U, I'm pretty sure they said Legends story ITSELF can be played on Wii U, you just need to own Legends.
Which is still dumb but eh. I'm sure transfer codes will be littered all over Ebay so people who don't want to buy a whole game can have it.

Last edited:

Soul.

wait my bad, Link in HW does have tunic color changes. I was more so talking about Young/Toon Link receiving the same treatment.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nabooru is the Spirit Sage and a Gerudo from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.
Ah, I vaguely remember them, I haven't played ocarina of time for awhile and always had trouble remembering each sages name.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Like I said I'm really hoping for Vaati. Also I think the crossbow is yet another weapon for Link since he used one in Link's Crossbow Training.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Vaati is cool and all, but I really want the Oracles (Nayru Din and Faore) in their Seasons/Ages styles.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750

Great video on designing a "puzzle game" inside Mario Maker. Dan Salvato (one of the programmers being 20XXTE) made the video by the way.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Not so much characters, but I want weapon swaps in. Seriously, they teased us with it with the DLC, so why didn't it become a thing? I want to use Cia with the Book of Sorcery, Link with the Deku Spear and Ghirahim with the Summoning Gate.
But for characters I do want, Vaati, Medii, Nabooru, an Iron Knuckle, a Deku Scrub, either Saria or Mido(I think Mido's trash-talking would be appropriate for Hyrule Warriors). But I wouldn't mind character costumes either, like Link's Postman outfit, Zelda's Ilia outfit or Lana's Skull Kid outfit. I'd especially like outfits based on Din, Nayru, Farore and Ravio. I also wouldn't mind a couple more weapons, like the Ice Rod, the Roc's Cape and an actual Bow weapon utilizing Fire, Ice, Bomb and Silver Arrows.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

*squeals*
This is who I want the most for Hyrule Warriors:
- Saria. Using the Fairy Ocarina, essentially a fusion of Lana w/ Spear and Sheik. She's the most important OOT character not yet in the game AND completes the Forest, Water, Fire trifecta.

- Groose. Rides his Loftwing who fights for him by pecking, kicking and flying around, while Groose throws giant bombs and eggs at their enemies. Perfection. Level 2-3 Loftwing has armor like the Skyloft knights' birds.

- Quill The Postman. He fights by flying around and "delivering" mail to unsuspecting enemies. He doubles as a postman character AND a Rito. Who needs Medli? :chuckle

I made a hypothetical roster with them and more if anyone is interesting:
HW2 roster.png

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
*squeals*
This is who I want the most for Hyrule Warriors:
- Saria. Using the Fairy Ocarina, essentially a fusion of Lana w/ Spear and Sheik. She's the most important OOT character not yet in the game AND completes the Forest, Water, Fire trifecta.

- Groose. Rides his Loftwing who fights for him by pecking, kicking and flying around, while Groose throws giant bombs and eggs at their enemies. Perfection. Level 2-3 Loftwing has armor like the Skyloft knights' birds.

- Quill The Postman. He fights by flying around and "delivering" mail to unsuspecting enemies. He doubles as a postman character AND a Rito. Who needs Medli? :chuckle

I made a hypothetical roster with them and more if anyone is interesting:
Where is Twili Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom