• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
-I also don't like Wolf at all, nor do I want him in the game. I feel his fans make him out to be this big essential character when he really isn't. I also feel like his fans are the most rabid, more so than any Ridley or K. Rool fan.
Here's an opinion I can partially agree with, with the difference being that I am completely neutral to whether Wolf comes back or not.

That and not every single fan is rabid, though there are some particularly bad ones.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Playing as Sonic is so trippy because I gotta remind myself that spindashing doesn't work here.
That means you're playing it like Sonic 1

I... uh...

Alright Nintendo. That totally makes sense.
It actually a reference to Colors where it's the only game he can swim in and he swims like that

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I mean...if you REALLY think about it...

This is the animation use when he "swims" underwater...
True, but it's silly just watching him float up like Kirby. lol

It actually a reference to Colors where it's the only game he can swim in and he swims like that
Oh wow, you're right.

Even then it was kinda silly lol.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I wish the costumes were available in the other styles. I can understand not doing it with the NSMB style, but I'd love to use the costumes in 3 and World.

Chrono.

I wish the costumes were available in the other styles. I can understand not doing it with the NSMB style, but I'd love to use the costumes in 3 and World.
I wish they could update them, but since the Mystery Mushroom is linked to the Cape/Leaf/Propeller I doubt they'll ever do it.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
New leak, gais and gals

@BluePikmin11 @ Geno Boost Geno Boost you might wanna see this

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/310219390/i-can-say-with-100-certainty-that-shovel-knight

I was in the same boat as you and probably still is but you will find that LP group you like, remember what I said, GROUP.

One person LPing a game isn't fun to watch at all and two can be as bad as one

I hope someone gets that reference
Uhh... sounds fake to me until he post the pictures

Last edited:

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
My only unpopular opinion is I just don't like the Ice Climbers, mainly because 3DS bashers who'd rather remove the 3DS version of Smash just for the sole sake of a single character left a very bad taste in my mouth. However, I fully acknowledge these types of people are only a few bad apples from a tree, and don't make up the entire selection of fruit there is to offer. I guess I just can't wash that taste of my mouth, as sad as it is to say. I can actually understand why some people don't like Ridley or K. Rool, because a select few obnoxious fans can rub them off the wrong way, especially if they verbally attack something they hold dear to them (like their preferred characters, for instance). With that said, Ice Climbers should (and will) return once handheld software becomes more powerful, because they were once veteran mainstays.

I might as well also say this:

This is not necessarily a popular or unpopular opinion, but I sincerely believe the three primary motivations of
some (but not all) posters in the Unpopular Opinions thread is 1) like-farming, 2) I need to reiterate the like-farming point once more, and 3) to serve as an exercise in passively-aggressively attacking other fan-bases and being able to get away with it (and although he doesn't have many friends here, I distinctly remember JohnKnight actually calling out the thread for these very reasons). This doesn't mean the Unpopular Opinions thread is a terrible concept - on the contrary, it can remove some restrictions (a release, if you will) for those who want to say something they wouldn't be able to say otherwise.

I'm not applying this to anybody within this thread, necessarily, but rather the those type of threads. Actually, this mentality can apply to all types of threads, including this one (since trying to get likes, character bashing, and acting like an asshole is universal within these forums), but what I want to say is I'm not calling anybody out here in particular.

Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Uh... guys. You realize Sept only has 30 days right? That leak says Sept 31st.. haha

AreJay25

Still no sign of the September 31st leaker on /v/.

Not that I actually believe him, I just want to see if he'll actually deliver lol.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Uh... guys. You realize Sept only has 30 days right? That leak says Sept 31st.. haha
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for not looking at a Calendar.

I am NOT going to give him the benefit of the doubt for saying Geno though.

Neo Zero

I will say I didn't think of Yokai watch. Could be a viable Level 5 alternative to Layton.

Also if we did get that thing, we just need Bandai to give us Agumon and we in business.

D

Deleted member

See, more companies should do what Yacht Club Games is doing
Releasing free updates like Plague of Shadows
It's not just an added character, it's a full on campaign as if the game was made with Plague Knight in the first place
There's a lot of depth put into the customization of his potions that make you switch between them, none of them is the best, each is suited for a different situation
And the best of all is how a smug asshole Plague Knight can be

Chrono.

Kumatora won that Smashfest thing.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Who was her opponent again?

Neo Zero

See, more companies should do what Yacht Club Games is doing
Releasing free updates like Plague of Shadows
It's not just an added character, it's a full on campaign as if the game was made with Plague Knight in the first place
There's a lot of depth put into the customization of his potions that make you switch between them, none of them is the best, each is suited for a different situation
And the best of all is how a smug ******* Plague Knight can be
To be fair, they have an obligation to make that from the Kickstarter.

Of course they went above and beyond making it an unique experience rather than just a reskined Shovel Knight.

Chrono.

I'm starting to think that people's dislike for Diddy just kinda carried over to Dixie lol

That or her popularity just declined outta nowhere

or that Smashfest/Smashified only got to a small number of fans.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Dixie is obviously more popular, the reason Kumatora won is because the Smashified team is biased with Mother and their fans wanted to see Kumatora Smashified after the Isaac joke.

Soul.

Star Fox Zero was supposed to launch before Zelda on Wii U right?
Is this still happening?

Chrono.

So Triforce Heroes, Super Mystery Dungeon, Woolly World and Xenoblade X for the holidays.

AreJay25

So....uhmmm...what is Nintendo's Christmas seller now? Because they just lost Star Fox.
They still have Xenoblade X, and I guess Yoshi's Wooly World even though it comes out next month in the US.

As well as Triforce Heroes and Super Mystery Dungeon.

Last edited:

Soul.

All these games getting delayed... poor Wii U lol. Hoping that 2016 is an even better year for it, despite the things going on with NX and the "it's going to replace Wii U!" statement.

3DS is lacking a bit too. Of all these games I can only see myself getting Super Mystery Dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom