• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
reminder if you get every costume in game...its just that you will eventually hit a cap for easy and normal 100 mario no cap on expert unlocks so do easy and normal first

D

Deleted member

My Wii U just legit froze and I waited a good 5 minutes at the end of a For Fun match online for Smash Bros.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

-edit-

Wow I'm banned from playing for 10 minutes. Odd.

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
My Wii U just legit froze and I waited a good 5 minutes at the end of a For Fun match online for Smash Bros.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Only in Lego City Undercover. Nothing else.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I knew Splatoon was going to be one of those games that would get in my head.
I just finished the story campaign.

Now as I'm walking through my backyard, looking at the ground I can't help but imagine how much better it would look if it were all saturated in pink squid ink.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
However the freezing in Lego City Undercover was never really the problem, it was more something else...

D

Deleted member

Yeah I don't typically get Wii U freezes. Must have been some kinda connection glitch. Funnily enough I just did a taunt party and didn't get banned or whatever. lol

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if the Mario Maker stage is foreshadowing new features or just artistic licence.

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
@ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen you are dutch isn't it? I believe Bol.com has atleast the Robin Amiibo for the normal price in stock ;), Nedgame also has a bunch of Amiibo's, but they cost 24.99 euro's most of the time, but they had rares like Dedede, Ness etc. last time I checked :)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So, no one has guessed the problem with Lego City Undercover I see. Here's a hint: Takes forever.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm probably the only one here who has little confidence in the Shovel Knight rumor while everyone else is heavily confident.

The amiibo and how it was planned long before and just my thoughts in general just believe that he won't be a fighter. Things can change but my situation still stands.

I just don't hope people jump down my throat for having doubts and seeing it unlikely.

D

Deleted member

"What is your favorite game of all time, and why?

I can’t begin to give you a definitive answer to this, because there are many I love, but let’s give a nod to The Wonderful 101. It’s a fairly recent entry to my all time favourites, and never gets enough praise.

That game is my obsession. The combat is so deceptively deep, the set pieces are absurdly cool, and it just makes me cry with laughter. I could talk about it all day, so let’s just leave it here. Everyone reading this needs to play it though!"

I already love you Tama

Last edited by a moderator:

Tama

Smash Apprentice
"What is your favorite game of all time, and why?

I can’t begin to give you a definitive answer to this, because there are many I love, but let’s give a nod to The Wonderful 101. It’s a fairly recent entry to my all time favourites, and never gets enough praise.

I already love you Tama

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm probably the only one here who has little confidence in the Shovel Knight rumor while everyone else is heavily confident.

The amiibo and how it was planned long before and just my thoughts in general just believe that he won't be a fighter. Things can change but my situation still stands.

I just don't hope people jump down my throat for having doubts and seeing it unlikely.
I'm fully convinced that Shovel Knight is going to be to Smash 4 what Geno is to Brawl.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord

I don't blame you for thinking it's unlikely. Hell, I think it's unlikely and I actually want Shovel Knight. I don't have any evidence to argue against it though- just gut feeling.

Although the amiibo doesn't actually have anything to do with the rumor, apparently. At least, not the original source.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I still can't be live Nintendo tried to buy the rights to Harry Potter, I wonder if Peeves was in one of the games, as he was cut from the movie.

Chrono.

I'm pretty much in a "whatever happens, happens" state at this point (regarding Shovel Knight).

@ Tama Tama is an EBA/Ouendan fan AND a W101 fan
This man is a god among men in taste.

Leaks are fun and being able to get info from someone who doesn't hide behind anonymity is nice. Thanks for getting involved man.

Now not to detract from Tam abut this is neat. SMM pretends costume mario toad is THE toad by calling him Captain.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Regardless if he has a good moveset or not, I don't think I'll ever shake the fact that a one year old indie doesn't deserves to get into Smash.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
The rumor doesn't really have anything that flat out debunks it, so that gives me a reason to have some confidence in it. But like all other rumors, I'm just gonna wait it out before I can start saying it's real.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Regardless if he has a good moveset or not, I don't think I'll ever shake the fact that a one year old indie didn't deserves to get into Smash.
He is an obscure third-party character candidate and the epitome of just any character from other companies, unlike every single third-party character we have ever gotten. Not exactly a good choice, especially as Sakurai repeatedly stressed that third-party characters would be limited and special.

I see. Still pretty sure he will end up being Chrom'd.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
He is an obscure third-party character candidate and the epitome of just any character from other companies, unlike every single third-party character we have ever gotten. Not exactly a good choice, especially as Sakurai repeatedly stressed that third-party characters would be limited and special.

I see. Still pretty sure he will end up being Chrom'd.
Well too be fair, it is what the fans want, Sakurai said that it's about fan service.

Also @ PushDustIn PushDustIn , I wanted to ask about the Japanese rep that you talked about if Layton were to be included.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Well too be fair, it is what the fans want, Sakurai said that it's about fan service.

Also @ PushDustIn PushDustIn , I wanted to ask about the Japanese rep that you talked about if Layton were to be included.
if a Japanese representative was included if Layton was in?

Arle Nadja, or Cloud would make sense.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Then where is K. Rool?:p

But seriously, Snake, Pac-Man and Ryu didn't get in based on fan-demand, so I really don't buy the whole "fanservice" excuse, especially when there are more popular requests than Shovel Knight and I don't think his western demand is enough to make him "special."

Also, I have to say that the idea of third-party character being in for the sake of "repping" rather than being big name characters among a wider gaming audience is something I do not care for and reeks of the kind of mentality I made fun of in my joke support for the DK Series Icon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom