• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Except the joke failed

I asked myself
If anyone else were to make that comment, it probably wouldn't have been bashed.

It's just me you don't like.

You take this **** way too seriously, the twitch smiley thingy should have told you enough
You're not really that good at joking yourself.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If anyone else were to make that comment, it probably wouldn't have been bashed.

It's just me you don't like.

You're not really that good at joking yourself.
Would you rather have your joke be completely ignored or criticized so you know what works in humor? This wasn't meant to bash you, but rather say 'Hey, this doesn't work, here's why so you could improve'

I defended fnaf, something I don't really like, last night, but you're right, I don't like you

That wasn't meant to be a joke. Also,
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
  1. o·pin·ion/əˈpinyən/
    noun
    1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
Not to mention the huge difference in Likes we have means one of us must be doing something right

EDIT: Sorry Swamp, didn't see the post

Last edited:

Chrono.

New Ono Teases
Who are we thinking? I know Karin has some moves that send people flying when she hits with her palm, and a few of her moves are spirally? Maybe they're giving her more intense stuff. Thoughts?
I don't know.

Ono has only used screenshot teases for Newcomers so far.

If anyone though, I'd have to say this looks like Corkscrew Cross a lot. But Dudley has the same problem Cody had, he doesn't fit either guideline of "character you'd expect in an SF game" and "character that hasn't been seen in a while".

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade
Not to mention the huge difference in Likes we have means one of us must be doing something right

EDIT: Sorry Swamp, didn't see the post
You might want to check how many messages you both posted before saying "I have more likes than you!". You have 9 times as many posts as he does, of course you will have more likes??
I just think that is a very silly comparison to make.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You might want to check how many messages you both posted before saying "I have more likes than you!". You have 9 times as many posts as he does, of course you will have more likes??
I just think that is a very silly comparison to make.
He outright said I'm not good at joking, meaning that I'm not good at making people laugh, something I've done very well. I remember when I used to visit only 1 thread and I got about 100 alerts daily back when every individual like got an alert

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So I got a new car today.

A Ford Falcon.

And it's blue.

Guys I now drive the Blue Falcon.

Am I Captain Falcon?

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Warning Received: Inappropriate Content (Racism)
D

Deleted member

Is there any video showing every finish fanfares for every costumes in Mario Maker yet ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
He outright said I'm not good at joking, meaning that I'm not good at making people laugh, something I've done very well. I remember when I used to visit only 1 thread and I got about 100 alerts daily back when every individual like got an alert
Getting "likes" isn't exactly a barometer of post quality, especially if you're popular within the thread. And using "I'm a funnier/better poster" as a retort doesn't reflect becomingly on you, you shouldn't need to declare your superiority to demonstrate such, not to mention it can come back to bite you in the ass later on (such as a time someone in the old group proclaimed themselves a "top poster" to defend a claim that ended up backfiring spectacularly).

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
This, my friends, is what pure hype looks like.
This makes me sad only because it shows how much potential ganondorf if he wasn't a clone.I would of happily had him cut from melee if that means he could get a more unique moveset that fits him especially that second one

Last edited by a moderator:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
This makes me sad only because iy shows how much potential ganondorf if he wasn't w clone.I would of happily had him cut from melee if that means he could get a more unique moveset that fits him especially that second one
It would have been better had he not been included in Melee as a Falcon clone, because in that case, he could have gotten a unique moveset without the dilemma of "alienating Melee players" existing in the first place.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Did I ever mention how much I love the Amiibo costumes in Super Mario Maker?

I think the original Super Mario Bros. style is my favorite one because of them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Do everyone here a favor and stop talking to me.

You know you'll be starting conflict.
lol I didn't notice it was you who went MURF KLOOON
Getting "likes" isn't exactly a barometer of post quality, especially if you're popular within the thread. And using "I'm a funnier/better poster" as a retort doesn't reflect becomingly on you, you shouldn't need to declare your superiority to demonstrate such, not to mention it can come back to bite you in the *** later on (such as a time someone in the old group proclaimed themselves a "top poster" to defend a claim that ended up backfiring spectacularly).
That's not who I wanted to come across, but because I've posted jokes which get about 10 likes on a daily basis. Meanwhile ISIS and 'lol ur dad is ded' isn't funny
Not bad.

Because of the tipper mechanic on G-Dorf's sword.:p
Shulk confirmed Roy clone

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

And the death themes here too.
Loving the amount of detail put into the music and sound effects. Loving the amount of references to other games!

I like how each Zelda character has their own set of sounds. Dark Pit having the game over jingle from Uprising is also a cool detail. Ganondorf having the death sound of boss enemies from the 2D games is also really neat.

Also, is it just me or every character can do a little pose, kind of like taunts in Smash? Either way, I like how Zelda and Sheik briefly transform into one another for this thing.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
That's not who I wanted to come across, but because I've posted jokes which get about 10 likes on a daily basis. Meanwhile ISIS and 'lol ur dad is ded' isn't funny
What the hell are you talking about?

Did you completely ignore this?
Alright, in all seriousness, I'm sorry about your loss.

Losing a father is tough.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Also, is it just me or every character can do a little pose, kind of like taunts in Smash? Either way, I like how Zelda and Sheik briefly transform into one another for this thing.
Yeah. You press up and they'll make unique poses.

Chrono.

I really hope I unlock Dark Pit and Palutena before I run out of 100 Mario unlocks.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Loving the amount of detail put into the music and sound effects. Loving the amount of references to other games!

I like how each Zelda character has their own set of sounds. Dark Pit having the game over jingle from Uprising is also a cool detail. Ganondorf having the death sound of boss enemies from the 2D games is also really neat.

I totally agree. The costumes are one my favorite parts about the game, and the amount of detail only makes me like them even more.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom