• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Disney copying Splatoon? What's this about?

Happy Bday @ Kenith Kenith (it's ok to say it with other discussion fyi guys :p)

But no seriously, we getting a Spaltoon rip off movie or something?
One of the devs made a custom level that is literally Splatoon and people are calling out on Disney for ripping off Splatoon

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

There was a problem fetching the tweet

These explain all :p
That doesn't seem bad at all

Well I mean it's Welfare Splatoon (ironically costing FAR more to play) but I view it as an homage, not stealing/ripping off. It's not like they tried to hide what they were honoring by calling it "Color Wars" or something.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
i think for the long run a pie chart is better off gives us more concert evidence then just your word if we went to use your article for evidence in gameFAQS or reddit post but its up to you
Well either way, it's just "my word". In reality, having a graph or not does not make my claims any more "official". I'd rather people share the full article, since I'm explaining a lot of stuff. However, I know that people have an aversion to reading and an image can be useful for easy reference. I'm 5+ pages into the article right now. 2.5 of those pages are just the results (no images, just text). Need to expand some of the sections, it'll probably be 10 pages with images...7 pages without. For reference, the Wario article was 27 pages so will be slightly over 1/3 of that length :3.

D

Deleted member

I finally reached the episodes in Zatch Bell that I can recall from my childhood
And then
(yes, this is important enough to be reported)
>Episode starts at a beach near a cliff
"Hold on, I think I remember something important happening here"
>They are trying to use the new spell
"HOLD ON"
>Meet girl and her Mamodo, a boy with a leaf hat, a music Mamodo
"HOLD THE **** ON"
>Girl is tsundere
>The Mamodo can only say the same words
>There is a rock Mamodo looking for them
"SOMEONE HOLD ME BECAUSE I'M GONNA SCREAM"
>Flashback for character estabilishing
>Rock Mamodo and its Guardian ****ed their **** up before
>They want revenge
>But the Mamodo tries to fight the two ****ers alone so he doesn't involve the girl
>Fighting happens in front of the sea
"IT'S COMING"
>The ****ers are eventually able to burn his book
>But he isn't crying
>He is smiling
>Gives emotional strenght for heroes to use new spell
"OH GOD SO MANY REPRESSED MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK AT ONCE"
>"BAO ZAKERUGA"
>Destroys rock armor
>Girl and the boy use one last spell to burn those ******'s book
>Tries to stop fire with putting it in the sea
"**** **** ****"
"IT'S NOT GONNA WORK, JUST STOP"
"TRY TO USE MY TEARS OR SOMETHING BUT PLEASE STOP"
>They hug as he disappears
>He is able to speak her name
>She says she loves him

Me after this emotional rollercoaster of childhood memories and lots of crying:
ZatchBell.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Any news? I wonder when Pokemon Z will drop and if all those formes are actual Pokemon that can be used. Or if it's just lore.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Any news? I wonder when Pokemon Z will drop and if all those formes are actual Pokemon that can be used. Or if it's just lore.
From what I've suspected, Zygarde will have 10% as an additional forme, as the scans say it's got high Speed, something Zygarde 50% lacked. I suspect Perfect Zygarde's lowest stat is speed because it looks slow. Let the Tortu-I mean Trick Room shenanigans begin!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder how it will work in game. Will you have to get 5 10%s and fuse them Gen 5 Dragon style and them fuse two 50%s?

D

Deleted member

Jwittz actually pointed out the Zygarde movie's not likely to be released in July similar to Kyurem's movie and he suspects that Z is going to be released around the time BW2 were released
BW2 were released on October 12th iirc
I believe that falls under... Fall(pun totally intended)

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Jwittz actually pointed out the Zygarde movie's not likely to be released in July similar to Kyurem's movie and he suspects that Z is going to be released around the time BW2 were released
BW2 were released in October outside Japan though. Now, the main Pokémon games are released pretty much simultaneously worldwide. I still think it'd be during Fall because the VGC would still be using ORAS and Worlds usually occurs during July/August and I'm sure they wouldn't want to release a new game before Worlds.

D

Deleted member

One of my best moments in Pokémon games has just happened this morning.

Remember Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness ?
Remember also its final boss with their team composed only of Shadow Pokémon, with 3 of them being legendaries ?

Well, I succeeded the ultimate feat of beating them by capturing all of their Shadow Pokémon only with Poké Balls and in one battle.
(I lost my first battle against them though, after my Pokémon team get exhausted capturing XD001 with Poké Balls only too.)

And that on an agonizing GCN which often gives error messages !

And I absolutely wanted to tell it to some people, so here goes.

Chrono.

Guys. I thought of something. Perfect Zygarde as a boss in Pokken. It gets 2 Burst Attacks, Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows and it has near infinite range, blindspots being either the ground or the air. Don't pretend you don't want it
As a final boss he could work.

He'd start out in 10%, then go to 50% after a certain point then finally turning Perfect.

D

Deleted member

One of my best moments has just happened this morning.

Remember also its final boss with their team composed only of Shadow Pokémon, with 3 of them being legendaries ?

Well, I succeeded the ultimate feat of beating them by capturing all of their Shadow Pokémon only with Poké Balls.
(I lost my first battle against them though, after my Pokémon team get exhausted capturing XD001 with Poké Balls only too.)

Pokemon XD is a great game despite the questionable character designs. Colosseum is too.

I consider those games better than all games Gen V and onward. They really hit home with me.

D

Deleted member

Guys. I thought of something. Perfect Zygarde as a boss in Pokken. It gets 2 Burst Attacks, Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows and it has near infinite range, blindspots being either the ground or the air. Don't pretend you don't want it
Arceus should be the FINAL final boss then
In fact, I think a bunch of Legendaries should be bosses

Chrono.

Mega Rayquaza should be the SF2!Akuma of the game.

A ridiculously broken final boss that can only be accessed with an equaly ridiculous requirement.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
One of my best moments in Pokémon games has just happened this morning.

Well, I succeeded the ultimate feat of beating them by capturing all of their Shadow Pokémon only with Poké Balls.

Thank you so much for giving that wonderful game a mention of existence. Thank you.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Mega Rayquaza should be the SF2!Akuma of the game.

A ridiculously broken final boss that can only be accessed with an equaly ridiculous requirement.
Boss Characters are the best. Especially when you can enter some code to play as them.
Too bad they aren't very common anymore. Most are just an already playable character with a giant AI and damage increase. I miss the days of like Marvel Vs Capcom levels of hidden characters.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Perfect Zygarde looks like Black WarGreymon. Or rather, it has a Digimon-ish design in general.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Gosh I finally unlocked the Builder Mario costume.

That Gnat swatting minigame sure was a handfull..... :T

Anyway, I think I'll start sharing my Mario Maker courses soon too over at the Mario Maker thread. I'll probably also make a few more custom Mystery Mushroom characters too. ^^

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I got my first death in WW. Don't harass black pigs yo
Pigs are the Cuckoos of Wind Waker. You bet yer sweet bum you don't harass them :ness:

Gosh I finally unlocked the Builder Mario costume.

That Gnat swatting minigame sure was a handfull..... :T

Anyway, I think I'll start sharing my Mario Maker courses soon too over at the Mario Maker thread. I'll probably also make a few more custom Mystery Mushroom characters too. ^^
I've got levels 1 and 2 down to pat but I can't take down the robot for the life of me.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
That ****ing Disney infinity stage is making me question life.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I've got levels 1 and 2 down to pat but I can't take down the robot for the life of me.
Yeah level 1 and 2 where fine. It's level 3 that caused me the most trouble too.

Especially since there are these annoying bomb flies that reduce your already limited time if you don't take them down fast enough.

I think what you should do is focus mainly on the robot. When it releases these little ones, take them down as fast as you can (As the robot wont return until you killed all the little ones and try to destroy any bomb flies whenever they are about to explode.

I think that's more or less it for that. It's mainly the very tight time limit as well as the bomb flies that can reduce it even further that really made this level quite difficult I suppose.

Last edited:

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
I was really hoping we'd get at least a bunch of crappy fake leaks today since we're at the year anniversary of Smash 3ds. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom