• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
It's come to my attention that you guys really hate me and my personality.

This might be good news to you all, I'm not sticking around for much longer. After the DLC speculation is over, I'll probably be moving on from Smashboards, so you won't have to deal with me anymore.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

This might be good news to you all, I'm not sticking around for much longer. After the DLC speculation is over, I'll probably be moving on from Smashboards, so you won't have to deal with me anymore.
Nobody hates you. Your personality could use some work though, because you really cannot let stuff go.
You made a small misunderstanding a waaay bigger deal than it was, and what happened? You got banned (there may be more, but I'm sure this was a factor). And when you came back? You're still going on about it, mate.
For your sake, and for the thread's sake, you need to just forgive and forget.
I'm trying to be nice here. But it's getting difficult. So please. Enough.

EDIT: And FYI it's not like people are berating you every time you so much as show your face here. From what I can, almost every post you've made has been alluding to people treating you unfairly. So it's understandable that you got an equal amount of backlash for it.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

Ok Penguin this is from a friend talking.I like you and actually think when you put effort into your jokes there funny.We dont hate you and i hope that you dont feel like we do.You just need to learn to let some things go and dont make things bigger than what they need to be.I would actually hate to see go because again i see you as a friend so atleast try to be a bit more understanding

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

No ones hates you, it's your attitude, you need to stop making things a bigger deal than they are and to just let it go.
It's been a week since it happened and you still bring it up

Last edited by a moderator:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Requests for information to be added in the Japanese DLC post?

I'm already planning on including:

-King K. Rool costume reaction
-Shovel Knight and Shantae being popular
-”Another Mario” Paper Mario
-Shovel Knight amiibo rumor

If it gets too big, I might have the split the posts (as I won't be able to finish it all today).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Animu took over.
I make a new one actually. Definitely going to keep the general idea.
Happy birthday then

Pictured: Lana watcheing Ghirahim/Midna/Impa/Zant/whatever fans when she is revealed in Smash
Indeed.
Some kawaii anime waifus just want to watch the world burn.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

If it gets too big, I might have the split the posts (as I won't be able to finish it all today).
Isaac, Krystal, Wolf, Vets, New Series, Zelda characters?

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master

I remember people in Japan found it strange that so many people outside of Japan wanted Inklings in Smash before their game came out, so I'm curious how they would feel about the Inklings getting into Smash now thet their game is out.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Also BTW, I turn 19 today. Yay me or something.
Here's my birthday present to myself:
View attachment 73142
a new avatar
Happy Birthday!

How do they feel about voting for characters already in the game (ATs) or Mii costumes?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Animu took over.
But, is that such a bad thing? I mean, a bit of anime isn't too bad for your avatar once in a while, or all the time...

HBD, @ Kenith Kenith ! Hope you enjoy it.

Anyways, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today for a bit of a weird reason, and that reason is because of Smash 4 now being a year old. (Makes you feel old, perhaps...) In a sense, it may not be to some, especially those who never got to play the 3DS version, but to me, it definitely is something to be happy about as I got to play the game back then.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I'm not sure if I'll include a pie chart like I did with my pre-DLC announcement results, or if I'll do a writeup ranking the characters a la @ChronoBound. Still debating it. I need to decide soon!

Will add information about Inkling costume reaction, and character specific. Almost finished writing the (one page long) introduction.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Watching Wreck-It Ralph today made me want to play as some of the characters from that movie that are represented in Smash.

:4dk:- Wreck-It Ralph
:4mario:- Fix-It Felix
:4zss:- Sergeant Calhoun
:4sonic::4pacman::4bowser::4ryu: - Themselves

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
A mod followed me! I feel special!! :happysheep:
Also:

Anyways, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today for a bit of a weird reason, and that reason is because of Smash 4 now being a year old. (Makes you feel old, perhaps...) In a sense, it may not be to some, especially those who never got to play the 3DS version, but to me, it definitely is something to be happy about as I got to play the game back then.[/quote]
This.
I pre-ordered it at a very far-away Best Buy, so I got to play it all the way home. :)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Nobody hates you, I don't hate you. You just need to adjust your attitude a bit and learn when to move on from a topic. You made a simple misunderstanding into a big argument. As someone who also has problems of letting some things go as well, you can do it.

D

Deleted member

But, is that such a bad thing? I mean, a bit of anime isn't too bad for your avatar once in a while, or all the time...

Anyways, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today for a bit of a weird reason, and that reason is because of Smash 4 now being a year old. (Makes you feel old, perhaps...) In a sense, it may not be to some, especially those who never got to play the 3DS version, but to me, it definitely is something to be happy about as I got to play the game back then.
A new mod approaches!
Unless you've been here for some time and I'm being dumb

Smash 4 is a year old already,
I still remember the Wii U exclusive characters theories and leaks
Time sure does fly fast

Also, anime in your avatar isn't bad
No, I'm not biased, the fact almost all of my avis have been anime so far means nothing

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I'm not sure if I'll include a pie chart like I did with my pre-DLC announcement results, or if I'll do a writeup ranking the characters a la @ChronoBound. Still debating it. I need to decide soon!

Will add information about Inkling costume reaction, and character specific. Almost finished writing the (one page long) introduction.
i think for the long run a pie chart is better off gives us more concert evidence then just your word if we went to use your article for evidence in gameFAQS or reddit post but its up to you

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Another slow night, eh?

I have a question. If you disagree with what someone does and how they do it, do you come off as an jerk when you express that opinion in a comedic way? I'll use this as an example:

I'm saying this because I had an argument with one of his friends earlier today about it.

D

Deleted member

Another slow night, eh?

I have a question. If you disagree with what someone does and how they do it, do you come off as an jerk when you express that opinion in a comedic way? I'll use this as an example:

I'm saying this because I had an argument with one of his friends earlier today about it.
Who is Jesse? Lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Let's see what I missed:
Disney blatantly copying Splatoon - Well you know you've got a hit when Disney start ripping it off.

Some stuff.

Kids - I'll wait until I'm actually with @TehEpicRyuga before thinking about it.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Let's see what I missed:
Disney blatantly copying Splatoon - Well you know you've got a hit when Disney start ripping it off.

Some stuff.

Kids - I'll wait until I'm actually with @TehEpicRyuga before thinking about it.
Disney copying Splatoon? What's this about?

Happy Bday @ Kenith Kenith (it's ok to say it with other discussion fyi guys :p)

But no seriously, we getting a Spaltoon rip off movie or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom