• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Paper Mario and Glitz Pit...
Obviously fake, they wouldn't go with a stage from the GOOD Paper Mario Games. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, the New 3DS has a nice application that allows you to connect it to a PC for microSD card management.

The instructions were really straightforward so it wasn't hard to follow them.

However, it's really unfortunate that I can't seem to be able to access it. The icon appears on the PC just fine, but when I click it, an error pops up. I diagnosed it and it says the device isn't configured to accept SMD connections... =/

Anyone has had this problem? I have Windows 7, which is stated by Nintendo to work with this.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yeah, they apparently did a similar thing with Ryu's voice actor and Xander Mobus was assigned to announce a lot of characters. Even ones who didn't make it in. Its mainly done to prevent voice actors from spilling the beans in regards to what games they will be voicing for, or in Xander's case. Prevent them from fully knowing the whole character rosters in games like Smash.
Do we know what unused characters he did?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
How would you feel if the last two characters were Layton and Shovel Knight?

Confused for me.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Do we know what unused characters he did?
He wasn't really allowed to share what other characters he did. Although I seem to recall him saying that he did Chrom or something along those lines but I'm not sure.

It was at that interview in SuperMariosChannel on Youtube if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Confused for me.
I would just be disappointed that none of the DLC was a Nintendo-owned newcomer.

And that's from someone who loves third parties.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Confused for me.
Disapointed, I think we should get less third party characters and more first party characters. After all, it's a Nintendo game.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Confused for me.
Disappointed because I'm indifferent to Shovel Knight while I really dislike Layton's design, not to mention no first party newcomers. (this is probably real rich coming from the guy with the Tails sig)

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Confused for me.
I'd be very happy with Layton as he's my most wanted character.

Don't really care much for Shovel Knight though. I would find it a bit odd that we didn't get any Nintendo newcomers as DLC though and that most of them have been third party....

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
So this finally debunks the "Sakurai considers them lovers" thing, right?
I didn't even realize that was an issue. But, yeah that's not in there. Someone's Google translate probably messed up.

恋人未満 - literally "less than lovers".

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I didn't even realize that was an issue. But, yeah that's not in there. Someone's Google translate probably messed up.

恋人未満 - literally "less than lovers".
I feel like they are platonic partners with a bond with each other.

Or twins which it doesn't say.

Apparently Bowser Jr.'s mother will get revealed tomorrow
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/641664886024601600
I'm calling it now.

It's Cackletta after that One Night Stand fusion in Superstar Saga.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
nocturnal YL is a new translator for Source Gaming! He's working on the Melee site! He finished the Ice Climbers page. Let him know in the comments what character page you want next :).
Remember how earlier we were talking about how we were being unimaginative if we couldn't think up movesets for characters? Looks like Sakurai's unimaginative- look at Bubbles.

Chrono.

Ono is back at it again
These look like Cody's tornadoes, which is why I'm betting that isn't Cody and it's our second newcomer.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Just watch as Peach is the mom.
Of course Peach is the mom, she spends so much time at the castle the poor stork must've mistook them for a couple and dropped off Bowser Jr. by mistake.

The Koopalings are adopted/foster children Bowser took in because he's actually a softie at heart and wanted older siblings for him to play with.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Guys. Mario's a transman but had babies before transitioning amiright?

Time for serious stuff, CoroCoro will leak soon and I got my hands on WWHD 'Just emulate it' was a response a friend gave me. Sorry if I want to support the company and help the economy

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Bowser Jr.'s mom actually is the block lady from Bowser's Inside Story, which turns out to be a prequel of Sunshine.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Guys. Mario's a transman but had babies before transitioning amiright?
Unless, Mario and Wario had a child, and said child through magic became a turtle. I mean, Bowser does have that power, why doesn't he ever use it? Could it be some past trauma?

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm kind of sad that LBX was a failure in the West, why would Nintendo put the anime out before the actual thing it was based on, and put it on one of the worst networks for kids in this current millennium? It's kind of like the Earthbound of this generation.

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
http://dailycurrant.com/2015/09/07/sarah-palin-native-americans-should-go-back-to-nativia-3/

This woman could've been Vice President of our country. Just think about that for a second.
"
Just so EVERYONE sees this...

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media.

In other words...

IT'S A FREAKING JOKE! This is a satire website. The mere fact that you even took this halfway serious is a good indication of your education level.

"

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I also would like to know why Waluigi doesn't appear in Wario Ware, why Peach doesn't defend herself with the abilities she uses in some games and why Daisy just appears in spin offs.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Damn. Don't ruin it. Damn it. Sarah Palin has to make her glorious comeback as Trump's somehow stupider running mate.

Chrono.

I just watched a playthrough of SMB The Lost Levels and I'm honestly surprised that was an actual game Nintendo made, holy ****, they really wanted to piss people off and break their Famicoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom