• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So today we had a representative in one of Sweden's political parties say that she wanted someone to stand on the bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden with a MACHINE GUN to stop immigrants that are moving from Denmark since we have better rights for immigrants. I ****ing can't.
And I was wondering when would someone bring this subject... :ohwell:

Being Portuguese myself, the migrant crisis has been a hot topic recently and the media don't shut up about it.

I'd rather not comment on this, though. >_> I'm really not looking forward to the chaos that is already ensuing.

To say this is a controversial subject is an understatement.

What the Hell?!
Look up the migrant crisis in Europe.

Wolf/semi clones?
An article on Ganoncide? Suh-weet! :b:
Hmm... Not quite.

It is related to Ganondorf somehow.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just have a few things to say.
1) I joined right after rosalina's reveal, but I thought her or paper mario were getting. And thought she would definitely get in I never thought the paintbrush moveset for Bowser jr. was not good so I thought he wouldn't be unique enough to get in. However the koopa klown car never occurred to me as being used, and now Bowser jr. is one of m favorite editions because of how unique that is.

2) Love that new leak, but it's probably fake.

3) @Swampasaur I'd like to solve the puzzle! is the theme Black and White Movies?

D

Deleted member

Despite I thinking Rosalina was an obvious choice, I didn't think Bowser Jr. would also make it in
I thought if I saw Bowser Jr. Pre release then it meant we wouldn't get Rosalina
Then when Rosalina was revealed, I thought Bowser Jr. was done for
Bu then we get leaks with what is basically a SMW moveset for Bowser Jr.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
If a leak starts with "I know you guys might not believe me, but" I don't even look at it. I just forget its existence.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
If a leak starts with "I know you guys might not believe me, but" I don't even look at it. I just forget its existence.
I don't know about you, but I think that leak is a shoe-in to be true.

I don't really, I just wanted to make a shoe in joke.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Have you guys ever though about doing a podcast?

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
If there's a podcast, I want in. I will be the announcer, I have a great announcer voice. (Being serious)

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I think many people thought Rosalina was plausible after her playable reveal in SM3DW. I know I did. But I wanted Bowser Jr. Didn't think we'd get both. Very glad we did. Even still, though, the Mario series doesn't feel as complete as it did in Brawl.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Toon Link and Wind Waker stuff in Hyrule Warriors and more PXZ2 info. Good.

Triforce Heroes is also looking to be a more humorous take on the Zelda series. Also introduces plenty of new ideas and, combined with HW, it's good for Zelda fans waiting for the next big hit on the Wii U.

Project X Zone 2 really seems more ambitious than the first game. There seem to be plenty of returning characters along with a lot of new additions.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
RIP directs? RIP directs. . .
I wouldn't say that yet.

I mean, of course Directs as we know it will never return, but I don't think Nintendo will seclude itself from its fanbase because of Iwata's death.

Maybe they'll just do something like the MK8 Direct, where all the information was shared through various ads.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would be more hyped for HW3DS if we weren't getting yet another Link
And that Tetra ***** stealing Linebeck's moveset

Chrono.

Project X Zone 2 really seems more ambitious than the first game. There seem to be plenty of returning characters along with a lot of new additions.
Monolith Soft being the sole developers this time is really helping.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

does triforce heroes count as a spinoff or zelda 18?
Does Four Sword and Four Swords Adventures count as spioffs or main Zelda games?
It's on the timeline so I'm gonna say yes
Now to wait if TriForce Heroes has its timeline placement revealed

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just hope the gameplay is a lot less repetitive this time around. That was something in the original that bugged me.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Monosoft is one of my favorite teams at this point. They've helped Nintendo with so many damn games.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Monolith Soft being the sole developers this time is really helping.
They already were co-developers with Banpresto for the first game.

But the first one was clearly a low budget project that was planned for a Japan-only release before Western fans started demanding an overseas release. Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada was the one to propose this to Bandai Namco's higher ups.

This one was announced to have a worldwide release when it was unveiled and shows a lot more promise than the first. They've also stated they're aiming to address the flaws of the original game, as expected from a sequel.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Like I said, try to disect rumors and see what compels them. This rumor however I can assure is fake.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I would be more hyped for HW3DS if we weren't getting yet another Link
And that Tetra ***** stealing Linebeck's moveset
You maybe joking, but I'm going to point it out anyway, Tetra is a pirate, Linkbeck is a treasure hunter, Tetra stole nothing from him, if Linebeck ever becomes playable, he'd never have any weapons associated with Pirates, he'd probably have his ship has his weapon, you know a canon and salvage arms, to help keep him more with his theme as a Treasure Hunter.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I want to see more retro characters and more anthropomorphic characters, like Sonic. I also want to see Miku. But Satshiro is a great first step.

Last edited:

Soul.

If Hyrule Warriors could let me change the tunic that Links have, I'd be very glad.
blue tunic best tunic

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Did some research and seems like it's only Monolith Soft that is involved with PXZ2.

Considering they don't have a Xenoblade game currently in the works, it's possible they're more invested in this game now.

It's also interesting how a first party Nintendo studio is working on an entirely third-party game published by Bandai Namco. Still a 3DS exclusive, though. Of course, Monolith used to be part of Bandai Namco before Nintendo acquired it.

I want to see more retro characters and more anthropomorphic characters, like Sonic. I also want to see Miku. But Satshiro is a great first step.
Miku isn't a Sega propriety.

Sega does own the rights for video games, but they don't own the franchise.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Did some research and seems like it's only Monolith Soft that is involved with PXZ2.

Considering they don't have a Xenoblade game currently in the works, it's possible they're more invested in this game now.

It's also interesting how a first party Nintendo studio is working on an entirely third-party game published by Bandai Namco. Still a 3DS exclusive, though. Of course, Monolith used to be part of Bandai Namco before Nintendo acquired it.

Miku isn't a Sega propriety.

Sega does own the rights for video games, but they don't own the franchise.
Thanks, I've always been confused about that misconception.

Last edited:

Chrono.

If Hyrule Warriors could let me change the tunic that Links have, I'd be very glad.
blue tunic best tunic
You can tho, Zora, Goron and Purple tunics are available.

EDIT: Only for Adult Link

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The wind waker chapter looks so good in Hyrule Warriors Legends! So does PX2 and Trifore heroes and Star Fox Zero!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You didn't. >:)[plain]

[quote="Nintenzilla, post: 20106791, member: 304607"]Thanks, I've always been confused about that.[/quote]
Hatsune Miku isn't even from a video game. Vocaloids are music making software.
I know that, I just always thought she was from SEGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom