• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
If there's one character I feel Zelda is missing, its Tetra.
I honestly felt like another WW rep was a missed opportunity in this game, whether it be Tetra or T Zelda, both I would have love to see, if not together if that 3DS limitation wasn't a thing.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
To be fair, while that's clearly rubbish, I can see the logic of the 17th. Similar to when we got the big pack right before E3 here it'd be for TGS.

Not saying I think we'll get anything then but the logic of that day is more sound than a lot of other days.

Khoru

Smash Champion
so here's a game that i thiiink isn't that well-known
less known than it should be anyway
it's like mother neets shin megami tensei, with dashes of touhou and spec ops: the line

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
it's like mother neets shin megami tensei, with dashes of touhou and spec ops: the line
whos ready to watch megaGwolf murder some goat moms?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Are you ready? It's a new 4ch-Wait no. Ths is a Gamefaqs leak.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72459474

"Hey guys, I know it's unlikely that you'll believe me but I feel compelled to share this information I have come in contact with regardless. I have it on good authority that there's a new update coming on September 17th (next Thursday),

It will include the following characters:
Paper Mario.
Squirtle.
Toon Zelda *NOT Tetra*

The following stages:
Glitz Pit
Saffron City 2
Pirate Ship

Mii costumes:
Billy Hatcher
Joe Musashi
Isaac
King Hippo
Takamaru
Waluigi
Chun Li
Raving Rabbid.

Wolf is coming, but not in the next update with 2 final characters. One of which hasn't been decided yet. Source says he thinks it's pre-ballot. Take it with a grain of salt."
GameFaqs "leaks".

How desperate we've become.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
*Spends an hour trying to grind customs and only gets one*
At least I've got all Ganon customs now. How many characters left? *over half the roster* Goddammit
Grinding plus RNG is never fun. I'm currently trying to find a Ditto who's stats are all at least better than 15 in the IV department. Dex Nax helps but it's still a drag.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Are you ready? It's a new 4ch-Wait no. Ths is a Gamefaqs leak.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72459474

"Hey guys, I know it's unlikely that you'll believe me but I feel compelled to share this information I have come in contact with regardless. I have it on good authority that there's a new update coming on September 17th (next Thursday),

It will include the following characters:
Paper Mario.
Squirtle.
Toon Zelda *NOT Tetra*

The following stages:
Glitz Pit
Saffron City 2
Pirate Ship

Mii costumes:
Billy Hatcher
Joe Musashi
Isaac
King Hippo
Takamaru
Waluigi
Chun Li
Raving Rabbid.

Wolf is coming, but not in the next update with 2 final characters. One of which hasn't been decided yet. Source says he thinks it's pre-ballot. Take it with a grain of salt."
I can tell this is fake, Rabbits wouldn't be there without Rayman and Pirate Ship already has it's music in the game, sorry Zelda fans. Also, Saffron City 2?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
On a different topic, after reading @ Frostwraith Frostwraith 's Ganondorf article, all I have to say is that I prefer Project M Ganondorf over Smash 4 Ganondorf.
After watching him in action, I think PM's Ganondorf moveset with the OOT skin is probably the most faithful version of a Ganondorf in any Smash game.
He also looks damn cool.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
On a different topic, after reading @ Frostwraith Frostwraith 's Ganondorf article, all I have to say is that I prefer Project M Ganondorf over Smash 4 Ganondorf.
Makes sense tbh.

Why spend resources on making a entirely new moveset for him when you can use it to make more newer content?

Plus, its not like the PMDT has a deadline to take into account, so they can take as long as they want between updates.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Layton rumor is that his voice actor might have recorded lines for Smash. The rumor is a bit old now. The thing that gives it (some) credibility, but also makes it harder to believe at the same time is the fact that the voice actor seems to genuinely not know if he's in Smash. I've heard from someone (I legit forgot who told me this. It might have been @IntelliHeath1) that Ryu's voice actor didn't know Ryu was in Smash.
Does that Leyton rumor coincide with this magazine clipping from long, long ago?

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
guys im the only real leeker here, everthig else is fakke.

trust me, my daddy is in smash

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
guys im the only real leeker here, everthig else is fakke.

trust me, my daddy is in smash
I've always thought of this though;

Sakurai; Brings His A Game.

Cuz Smash is a grade A game, get it? :troll: But that one is really fitting as well, although Etika....

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have begun working on my next Source Gaming article.

Here's a hint on its subject:
Clones lead to Ganondorf.
Ganondorf leads to...?​

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Today I'm going on a 6 hour flight. With no layovers.

Yeah... not looking forward to that.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Let me just say something about text rumors. To quote @ PushDustIn PushDustIn he says that text rumors are to be discarded and have a great chance of being fake. While that is true, text rumors can end up turning true (Such as @vaanrose) so you always want to be on the lookout. Even if someone doesn't have their source clear, it can still end up coming true. Still, don't belive everything you hear, try and find ways to debunk it by finding ways the"leaker" messed up. They usually have a good chance of being fake, but make sure to be on the lookout for real ones.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Today I'm going on a 6 hour flight. With no layovers.

Yeah... not looking forward to that.
Six hour flight?
You will end up with the itchiest of bottoms.
My condolences.

While that is true, text rumors can end up turning true (Such as @vaanrose) so you always want to be on the lookout.
This may seem small, but unless you're trying to communicate with somebody it's not a great idea to tag them.
It's aggravating to some people.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So today we had a representative in one of Sweden's political parties say that she wanted someone to stand on the bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden with a MACHINE GUN to stop immigrants that are moving from Denmark since we have better rights for immigrants. I ****ing can't.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So today we had a representative in one of Sweden's political parties say that she wanted someone to stand on the bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden with a MACHINE GUN to stop immigrants that are moving from Denmark since we have better rights for immigrants. I ****ing can't.
What the Hell?!

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
This game.

Oh man, this game.

I played the demo. I played the heck out of the demo. I played the 1-hour long demo at least 6 or 7 times through and got 6 or 7 different endings. On a demo.

I'm not sure there's ever been another game that struck me as hard as this one, and I'm stoked it's releasing next week.

You can bet we'll be covering it on our channel. We had the first LP on Youtube by a good week before anybody else knew the game existed, and as a result it became our most viewed series. Undertale holds a very special place for us and we'll be playing the heck out of it all over again.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Let me just say something about text rumors. To quote @ PushDustIn PushDustIn he says that text rumors are to be discarded and have a great chance of being fake. While that is true, text rumors can end up turning true (Such as @vaanrose) so you always want to be on the lookout. Even of someone doesn't have their source clear it can still end up coming true. Still, don't belive everything you hear, try and find ways to debunk it by finding ways the"leaker" messed up. They usually have a good chance of being fake, but make sure to be on the lookout for real ones.
His text leak was different than most of the run of the mill 4chan leak.his actually had sources.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It didn't occur to them that they could tone down how great their migrant rights are? Less bodies clogging up the place.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
You know what, **** this. Let's just kill everyone. :troll:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
His text leak was different than most of the run of the mill 4chan leak.his actually had sources.
That's right, I suppose it may not be the best example. How about this for an example, during Brawl's development, a person on Neogaf by the name of ChaosZero leaked alot about the game, without a clear source, and was treated like a troll constantly becuase of his lack of present source and etc. But he guessed that Mewtwo would be replaced by Lucario, Wolf would be in the game and etc. It all ended up being 100% true.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
There's being stupid.

And there's being REALLY stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom