• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

When I see that Shadow picture all I'm thinking of is

Very feminine. lol

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Hey guys, I'm basically working on a canonical moves project. As in, taking customs into account, what is the ideal set of specials that best represents a character based on their source material?

In most cases, I imagine default movesets will reign supreme, but what exceptions can you think of?
:4ganondorf:'s Warlock Blade.

Aaaaannnddd that's it.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
I... what?

The Wii U can't handle the equivalent of a flag in the options menu that would enable functionality already implemented in All-Star mode?

Give me a break. For as little as this "leak" has to offer, coming up with this drivel is just a waste of effort.
Yeah, this killed the leak more than Pink Gold Peach did imo. Lacking the hardware to essentially downgrade stages is completely backwards logic.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
People said the Ninka/Vaanrose leak was fake for having Duck Hunt Dog and Robin, or the ESRB Leak because it had Dark Pit. Where are we now?

We have yet to seriously consider the NOA ID posted along with the leak. If it matches up with actually NOA IDs, then we wait and see, if not, then I'll call it fake.

I'm not going to call this leak fake just because there's one character that seems out of place. Especially if we don't know the reasonings as to why that character has possibly been included.
That's different, those characters aren't on the level of Pink Gold Peach, also those were very popular characters, Pink Gold Peach is extremely controversial.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Now I do not spend a lot of time on 4chan so maybe I have some really weird setting, but on my screen there it is. . . 2nd reply (under derp mario)

"My dad is nintendo" These people are ****ing weird.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I was going on 4chan to make a crappy fake text leak (cuz why not) and I found this(I didn't make this):
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/309095162

It also came with this photo:
Oh so it's come to that point where we have driven Sakurai so mad with leaks, that he has quit being the director and handing it over to the mario kart development team as he goes and drinks his angry away in a bar somewhere....

In all serious, fake as can be, and I've seen that id posted before it was found. And to be honest, that ain't hard to fake.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh so it's come to that point where we have driven Sakurai so mad with leaks, that he has quit being the director and handing it over to the mario kart development team as he goes and drinks his angry away in a bar somewhere....

In all serious, fake as can be, and I've seen that id posted before it was found. And to be honest, that ain't hard to fake.
Remember.

He never forgets.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The x-heights, baseline, and ascender heights, they're,,, they're,,, they're are all over the place. This much inconsistency hurts me inside
actually, it was fanmade, but here's the problem.

The one you can find online doesn't feature the # character and accents and I really wanted accents because I also write in French.

It took me awhile but this one was made by a guy at mfgg with fontforge and it had accents, but no # character so I actually had to make it.....which is why it looks so odd :)

Though, I mainly was talking about the shape of the characters :)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I want to a retro gaming store for the first time. It was amazing. So many old games I could recognize, I spotted Baten Kaitos Origins, Quest 64, StarTropics. They were all at a pretty cheap price, I couldn't find the games I wanted to buy though.

Chrono.

Can I just say, I really don't want a Mario Galaxy 3.

They already did 2, one which acted more as an expansion pack rather than actual title.

I'd rather see a brand new concept for the main 3D series.

D

Deleted member

actually, it was fanmade, but here's the problem.

The one you can find online doesn't feature the # character and accents and I really wanted accents because I also write in French.

It took me awhile but this one was made by a guy at mfgg with fontforge and it had accents, but no # character so I actually had to make it.....which is why it looks so odd :)

Though, I mainly was talking about the shape of the characters :)
The characteristics i was talking about are part of the structure of a letter, and it might be lined up right, but because of the way the letters are shaped, it looks like its occasionally inconsistent and i dislike it as the type of designer i am, I tend to be very minimalist and like very clean type.

If people like the type, I'm not gonna say you're not allowed, this is all just my opinion

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I absolutely need to find an excuse to use this

Oh hey they used the Sonic Heroes art. Neat
I noticed that in one shot of the GIF, the background glitches out around the first part.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The characteristics i was talking about are part of the structure of a letter, and it might be lined up right, but because of the way the letters are shaped, it looks like its occasionally inconsistent and i dislike it as the type of designer i am, I tend to be very minimalist and like very clean type.

If people like the type, I'm not gonna say you're not allowed, this is all just my opinion
well, just for fun, this is the actually image of the font ripped straight from TTYD:

out.png

Is there anything wrong you can spot with that image?

This one is like the unmodified image that TTYD uses to render text so if it has something wrong, it's the font itself that is wrong :)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
My personally wish if another Galaxy game, is a Sonic crossover. I just would die from joy cuz that would just be awesome. They did Lost World, so it shouldn't be that weird to make work.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if they combined Galaxy and the 3D Land/World series into a "Super Mario 3D Galaxy"...cuz come on, it would be something they do just because of the timing.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Regardless, I just got back from a road trip.

Saw lots of neat things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom