• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Actually, I just thought, aren't amusment parks aimed at kids? Well if that's the case, than why in the flying **** is there a ride based off a property aimed at adults? :facepalm:
Because even adults like them parks.

That's a stupid question.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I love Hades, and I have to say, there really isn't. Does Bowser count? I mean in 3D land he had some pretty comedic parts. (Besides practically torturing Peach in that game)
Psst...there's somebody you shouldn't forget...
>Rabbids
>not Rayman

*sigh*

How the flying **** do you make an assasin's creed ride let alone half a park? Like wut.
It's actually a town that's controlled by the assassins.
It's a game. If they don't kill you, you win.
Have fun!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I tried the Super Mario Maker demo. And I have to say I liked what I saw; if I had a Wii U I'd get it.
Though I think my attempts at game design are a bit "off".

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Also Nintendo makes a return to comic books

image.jpg

In the worst way possible

D

Deleted member

First tissues, then trash cans, then psychologist.

That is the cycle of waifuism.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Thank you Mr. Smash 4 Social Thread Title for alerting me to Pikmin 4.

This was very short compared to the time span between Pikmin 2's release (2004) and Pikmin 3's announcement (2012)

----

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

View attachment 72282

Donkey Kong looks so stupid.:facepalm: Remember kids this was a major part of E3, speaking of which, WHY DIDN'T THEY ANNOUNCE PIKMIN 4 AT E3!? According to Miyamoto the game is almost complete, so they could have dropped a teaser trailer at E3. That would have easily improved E3. Also Galaxy 3 could come to NX:colorful:

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Donkey Kong looks so stupid.:facepalm: Remember kids this was a major part of E3, speaking of which, WHY DIDN'T THEY ANNOUNCE PIKMIN 4 AT E3!? According to Miyamoto the game is almost complete, so they could have dropped a teaser trailer at E3. That would have easily improved E3. Also Galaxy 3 could come to NX:colorful:
By the way did anyone find that knob on the bottom that switches it from Skylanders to Amiibo completely redundant? I mean couldn't they just make it a Skylander that's Amiibo compatible?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have teased. You have waited.

It's over. Evil steps approach, dark clouds envelop the skies and thunder roars.

The King has arrived... The wielder of the Triforce of Power. The Evil King! Ganondorf! :4ganondorf:

Wait... Why is he fighting like a certain F-Zero racer? Or is he?

That's right, my article on Ganondorf is finally ready. Check it out!

Special thanks to @ PushDustIn PushDustIn for his help once more.

Highlights:
- Ganondorf's backstory
- Key points about Ganondorf's portrayal
- Ganondorf in Melee and the very peculiar circumstances of his inclusion
- Changes in Brawl and origin of his moves, animations, taunts and other mannerisms he shows in Smash
- Why I think Black Shadow isn't a good idea as a fodder for Ganondorf's moveset
- Pros and cons of decloning and keeping him as a clone
- My own opinion in the matter and criticism of Sakurai's decisions

The article is long, but I really worked hard on it. Thanks for your time and don't forget to share!

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

View attachment 72282

Hey you guys remember that this could have been a thing?

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=134338

Such a shame Archie Comics didn't get to make Mario comics, if they had a waited a few more years then Archie might have been able to get the Mario license for comic, since it seems that Nintendo isn't so bend on refusing every license idea they're given in these days.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hey you guys remember that this could have been a thing?

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=134338

Such a shame Archie Comics didn't get to make Mario comics, if they had a waited a few more years then Archie might have been able to get the Mario license for comic, since it seems that Nintendo isn't so bend on refusing every license idea they're given in these days.
Oh great, because we all need another Sonic and Mega Man crossover with other characters present for the sake of being there. Sonic and Mega Man 3: Something Something Worlds.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ditto Moveset because I suddenly had the idea
Overview: Ditto will be always in his default form when it's not attacking
It will only transform when performing an attack and its hitbox will change during startup, hitbox and endlag phases
Also, for the sake of narrowing down options, I'm going to only use Gen 1 and 2 Pokemon
Entrance: Ditto appears as a Pokeball in the battlefield before reverting back to normal

:107:Jab: transforms into Hitmochan, releasing two fast jabs turning into an infinite jab and ending with a low punch finisher
:114:Side Tilt: turns into Tangela and swips its tentacles in front of it in an horizontal arc
:207:Up Tilt: turns into Gligar and does a flip, attacking with its tail in an arch
:206:Down Tilt: turns into Dunsparce and bites in the low front of it
:100:Dash Attack: turns into Voltorb and uses Rollout

:109:NAir: turns into Koffing, releasing poison gases around it, multihitting move
:169:FAir: turns into Crobat and uses X-Scissor in front of it
:093:BAir: turns into Haunter and swips a Shadow Claw behind it as it turns backwards
:017:UAir: turns into Pidgeotto and flaps its wings upwards, while also creating a windbox similar to GW's UAir
:227:DAir: turns into Skarmory and dives into the ground, stall and fall move

:015:Side Smash: turns into Beedrill and thrusts forward with one of its stings in front of it, good shield breaking move
:121:Down Smash: turns into Starmie and uses Rapid Spin, trapping the opponent before launching them
:214:Up Smash: turns into Heracross and attacks with its horn upwards

:108:Grab: turns into Licktung and grabs with its tongue
Pummel: squeezes the opponent
:064:FThrow: Turns into Kadabra and throws the opponent forward with a psychic energy
:212:BThrow: turns into Scizor that grabs the opponent before throwing them back
:190:DThrow: turns into Aipom and throws the opponent with its Tail Hand downwards
:127:UThrow: turns into Pinsir and grabs with its tweezers before throwing them ulwards

Other attacks
:050:Ledge get up attack: turns into Diglett and enters inside the ledge before coming out and attacking
:205:Ground get up attack front: turns into Ferrothorn, quickly pushing its arms(?) outwards
:211:Ground get up attack back: turns into Qwilfish and swells
:129:Tripped get up attack: turns into Magikarp and splashes around, this time with effect

Specials
:133:B-Eevee Roulette: turns into one of the 5 Eeveelutions and throws a projectile of their type
The order will always be: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon
:134: Bubblebeam: throws bubbles that don't travel much but stay out a little before bursting, opponents touching them will cause them to burst too
:135:Electro Ball: quicly throws a ball of electicity in front of it, dealing more damage the slower the opponent is
:136:Fire Blast: throws a slow fire ball that explodes upon contact, trapping enemies in a multihitting move before launching them similar to Robin's Arcthunder
:196:Psycho Cut: throws two fast psychic cuts(duh) in front of it, good breaking shield move
:197:Dark Pulse: throws a wave of dark energy around it that launches opponents, hitting its back too

:215:Side B-Pursuit: Ditto turns into Sneasel and dashes forward, with the hitbox only coming out when the move connects
A weak move but it ignores intangible frames(spotdodge, roll, airdodge) and its damage will be greatly increased
Has a lot of ending lag if it fails and the move won't come out if the opponent shields

:122:Up B-Light Screen: Ditto turns into Mr. Mime and creates a screen under it, while on top of it, Ditto will stay as Mr. Mime and can either do a boosted jump or attack out of it.
Does not force into freefall
Screen will disapear after 2 seconds

:202:Down B-Counter: turns into Wobbufet and enters a super armor state, of it's hit during it, Ditto will counter for double the damage received

:132:Final Smash-Transform: Ditto transforms into its opponent and uses their Final Smash
Gaining their moveset if it's a transformation FS
If fighting another Ditto, will randomly use one

Taunts:
Down-turns into its opponent and uses their down taunt
Agaisnt other Dittos, tries to transform but fails
Up-turns randomly into one of the Pokemon in its moveset and strikes a pose
Side-stretches itself around
This took me about an hour to come up with
Any thoughts are appreciated

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
So here is a question for the thread have you finished all the Challenges. I still need to do the hardest ones like completing Classic Mode and All Star with all the characters, etc., at least I have finished all the events on hard and with the reward condition (hate some of those events, the Lucario one and the challenge against 8 and 10 characters were a pain).

.n_n.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
It will only transform when performing an attack and its hitbox will change during startup, hitbox and endlag phases
Also, for the sake of narrowing down options, I'm going to only use Gen 1 and 2 Pokemon
Entrance: Ditto appears as a Pokeball in the battlefield before reverting back to normal

:107:Jab: transforms into Hitmochan, releasing two fast jabs turning into an infinite jab and ending with a low punch finisher
:114:Side Tilt: turns into Tangela and swips its tentacles in front of it in an horizontal arc
:207:Up Tilt: turns into Gligar and does a flip, attacking with its tail in an arch

:109:NAir: turns into Koffing, releasing poison gases around it, multihitting move
:093:BAir: turns into Haunter and swips a Shadow Claw behind it as it turns backwards
:017:UAir: turns into Pidgeotto and flaps its wings upwards, while also creating a windbox similar to GW's UAir

:015:Side Smash: turns into Beedrill and thrusts forward with one of its stings in front of it, good shield breaking move
:121:Down Smash: turns into Starmie and uses Rapid Spin, trapping the opponent before launching them

:064:FThrow: Turns into Kadabra and throws the opponent forward with a psychic energy
:212:BThrow: turns into Scizor that grabs the opponent before throwing them back
:190:DThrow: turns into Aipom and throws the opponent with its Tail Hand downwards
:127:UThrow: turns into Pinsir and grabs with its tweezers before throwing them ulwards

Other attacks
:050:Ledge get up attack: turns into Diglett and enters inside the ledge before coming out and attacking
:205:Ground get up attack front: turns into Ferrothorn, quickly pushing its arms(?) outwards
:129:Tripped get up attack: turns into Magikarp and splashes around, this time with effect

Specials
:133:B-Eevee Roulette: turns into one of the 5 Eeveelutions and throws a projectile of their type
:134: Bubblebeam: throws bubbles that don't travel much but stay out a little before bursting, opponents touching them will cause them to burst too
:135:Electro Ball: quicly throws a ball of electicity in front of it, dealing more damage the slower the opponent is
:136:Fire Blast: throws a slow fire ball that explodes upon contact, trapping enemies in a multihitting move before launching them similar to Robin's Arcthunder
:196:Psycho Cut: throws two fast psychic cuts(duh) in front of it, good breaking shield move
:197:Dark Pulse: throws a wave of dark energy around it that launches opponents, hitting its back too

:215:Side B-Pursuit: Ditto turns into Sneasel and dashes forward, with the hitbox only coming out when the move connects
A weak move but it ignores intangible frames(spotdodge, roll, airdodge) and its damage will be greatly increased
Has a lot of ending lag if it fails and the move won't come out if the opponent shields

:122:Up B-Light Screen: Ditto turns into Mr. Mime and creates a screen under it, while on top of it, Ditto will stay as Mr. Mime and can either do a boosted jump or attack out of it.

:202:Down B-Counter: turns into Wobbufet and enters a super armor state, of it's hit during it, Ditto will counter for double the damage received

:132:Final Smash-Transform: Ditto transforms into its opponent and uses their Final Smash

Taunts:
Speaking of Ditto, is it possible Zoraork may have been considered for the roster. It's speculation, but something's may point this out, such as his final smash' similarity to Greninja, or his popularity pre-XY. Thoughts on this theroy?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Other attacks

Specials

Taunts:
Very unpractical, but unique and something I can't help but applaud

D

Deleted member

Very unpractical, but unique and something I can't help but applaud
I mean, yeah, the amountvof models and different hitboxes they would have to do for something that just appears in one move is probably Sakurai's worst nightmare
Speaking of Ditto, is it possible Zoraork may have been considered for the roster. It's speculation, but something's may point this out, such as his final smash' similarity to Greninja, or his popularity pre-XY. Thoughts on this theroy?
I dunno what this has to do with Ditto but I doubt it
Sakurai already knew about XY when he started development and ended up with Greninja as early as they gave him its concept artwork

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I mean, yeah, the amountvof models and different hitboxes they would have to do for something that just appears in one move is probably Sakurai's worst nightmare

I dunno what this has to do with Ditto but I doubt it
Sakurai already knew about XY when he started development and ended up with Greninja as early as they gave him its concept artwork
It has to do with Ditto because Illusions=Transformations, in a way.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery

Other attacks

Specials

Taunts:
Now I want Ditto in Smash. This moveset is to unique and awesome.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom