• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendude wins Ammse 1

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Koro... seeing as we're against each other (Yoshi vs a Yoshi main... you better not go blue on me...), my availability is... well... limited for this week. I can play Wednesday (tomorrow) from 12 to 4 pm pacific (3 to 7 eastern), then... well, I work until 9:30 Wed/Thu, and Friday I'm heading to a mainland brawl tournament (Phoenix 2, which hopefully will have 64...). So... if those times don't work for you (or I guess that time), we'll have to wait until next week.
If I don't get to the blue color first, Ill use Falcon :p

Battlecow

Play to Win
i beat battlecow 3-0
grumble grumble restructured brackets grumble was in the third round grumble grumble

ggs, man. Koro- wrong thread for this, but when are you usually on? I need to play you for the other tourney. PM me (again).

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
grumble grumble restructured brackets grumble was in the third round grumble grumble

ggs, man. Koro- wrong thread for this, but when are you usually on? I need to play you for the other tourney. PM me (again).
I told you what time I can play and you have said what time you can play.

Pick a day and a time and I will be there. Any day at night or possibly Mid-day and I will be fine. Also, open up your nornal profile for messages so I don't need to PM you every single time

Also, bracket will be updated once Smasherx74 and Peek play and me and BlueYoshi play.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Does tomorrow at 1pm pacific (4 pm eastern) work for you KoRo? Or sometime around there? If not, then I'll have to do it after this weekend... unless the person who's housing me this weekend is willing to let me play my match at his place (and watch? :p)

dandan

Smash Lord
i will be on vacation for like 5 days, so be sure you and koro do your matches in that period :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Koro wins.

Not blaming lag on the loss (just making sure people don't take this post wrong :p), but... well, my computer has been lagging (again), and if it doesn't improve, I may end up dropping out (again) :(. If I win, I don't want lag to be a cause of my opponent's loss... wouldn't be fair to them.

I might have to wait until September, when I can use the University computers again... lol :p

But yeah, my lagstat at the end of our set was in triple digits...

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Still have not heard from DannySSB even though he said a few days ago he would play me the next day.

edit: I just realized I posted this in the wrong tourney thread. This was supposed to be for matts tourney.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
since Smasher s probably going to be banned for his post in the social thread..ROFL

Peek advances

TO Dandan, Sure.

Also, he banned me from AIM'ing him

Nintendude

Smash Hero

Peek ~

Smash Cadet
got rid of my old account, lots of bad posts

your post says i advanced but the bracket says i play smasherx74

do i play him?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
got rid of my old account, lots of bad posts

your post says i advanced but the bracket says i play smasherx74

do i play him?
he banned me from AIM'ing him and was banned from smashboards (at least one of his accounts. No way to contact him so no you do not play him

Nintendude

Smash Hero
What good is requiring AIM if people don't use it? I added my opponent and I'm on literally all the time. I have not seen him once and if he ever signed on to try to find me then I'd be there.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I won't join any tournaments until September. My computer sucks, lags, etc., and I'll have access to the university computers in September, so I'll just wait until then.

Sorry guys :(

I'll make up for it by hosting a rather large tournament in September, at the start of the school year, just as we are starting to have homework johns :p

Edit: Sorry Koro for having to drop out...

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
I haven't gotten any friend requests..maybe its cuz i use windows live lol. maybe we can set up a time and a day?
As in the posted thing was your MSN account? If so, I added you. Anyways, we can play tomorrow like around 6pm EST or so if that's cool with you.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
you play the loser of Dan-Dan or me vs Nintendude.

me and Dan dan are playing on Friday

Top Bottom