• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendude wins Ammse 1

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
AOL Messenger Makes Smash Easier: 1

Nintendude wins. Congrats. I will now host another one.

Final brackets. http://img441.imageshack.us/i/nintendudewins.gif/

this will be the last type of smash 64 tourney i will host unless this comes through fine. There have been way too many circumstances of people not finishing their matches. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT.

due to all of the dq's in my previous tournament you are Required to have AIM for this tournament. You do not need to use the program to use AIM, you just need a basic AOL mail account and sign in from there. You are required to be on AIM and respond to people.

General rules can be taken from Matts tournament. Singles only until I am sure people can handle more. Europeans and South Americans can be allowed if they personally can host p2p themselves or they do not lag and do not mind their own delay on Galaxy64.

Post your information like mine here or I will NOT sign you up

Name used on Galaxy64: PPS KoRoBeNiKi or PPS !?KoRo?!
Username on Smashboards/Link to profile: KoRoBeNiKi http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=61751
Can you host p2p or no: No
What is your AIM: goc6283@aol.com
What time are you on: at most times, usually past 10:00 P.M. East Coast time on any day until 12:00 or until 2:00 on saturdays

Generalized rules
5 stocks
No items
Final destination
Hyrule, Dreamland, Peach's Castle, Saffron (outside of Ness rules), Zebes
Matches are best out of 3, Semi's, Finals, and Grand Finals are all out of 5.

1 PPS KoRoBeNiKi
2 Nintendude
3 Battlecow
4 \\ª{[Ð-Ñ]}ª{I)mNotPro[A-G]¤
5 peek~
6 Sharksquall
7. Dandan
8 BlueYoshi
9. Fireblaster
10. Smasherx74
11. Saske
12. SuperBoomfan
13. Mahie
14. Malva

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Name used on Galaxy64: Nintendude1189
Username on Smashboards/Link to profile: Nintendude1189 / http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=32650
What is your AIM: nintendude1189
What time are you on: some afternoons, most evenings (just contact me on AIM)

People who got DQ'd from the MATTS tournament shouldn't be allowed to enter imo

Battlecow

Play to Win
Brinstar (give me a valid reason why not)
Because Brinstar is not an actual stage in Smash 64. I assume you mean Planet Zebes?

Name used on Galaxy 64: Battlecow, »{§}éî'« ßåttÍë¢øw »{']['í}ªwª'«, or Crippled
»{§}éî'« ßåttÍë¢øw »{']['í}ªwª'« (when I'm using controller, I add the 'crippled')

Username on smashboards/link to profile: Battlecow http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=149480

Can you host P2P or no: No (In fact, I can't join P2P either :()

What is your AIM: Battlecow777@aol.com (I'm rarely on the AIM Messenger, although I check my mail/IM's daily)

What time are you on: 8-8:50 AM and 2-2:50 PM on Weekdays (Central Standard Time), and if you'll cooperate/respond to my emails, we can work out another time, as long as it isn't late at night. (although if MATTS' Tourney is any indication, answering email is well beyond the capabilities of the average smasher)

N.B.- It is possible, although unlikely, that during the summer (Early June to late August) I will not have access to a computer I can smash on (i.e. a PC). If the tournament goes that long I might possibly have to drop out.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I may actually be able to join... I'll have to test my internet connection/lag/input delay/desynching etc first...
sign me up
To you 2, fill out the sheet, then ill sign you up.

To battlecow, Lol, I meant zebes

for all people that do have aim, make sure you add your opponents and stay on AIM if you can whenever possible.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
It's kind of funny they can april fool's and make everyone moderator but they can't actually give us a REAL moderator. lol

Oh well smash lord is a cooler title anyway.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I might be able to join, but I'm not going to confirm a position unless I'm sure I can. I may get my laptop back (finally... my parents took it since mid january for no reason...), and if I can get smash working with a reasonable connection (you know what I mean...), then I'll join. Until then, I won't confirm anything.

And as for not allowing people who got DQ'd to enter... I dropped out, since the computer I'm currently using sucks for online, and it was the only computer I could use at the time.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
this is not an april fool's joke..i just got the idea since i was bored on April Fools.

dandan

Smash Lord
Name used on Galaxy64: not really there but dandan
Username on Smashboards/Link to profile: dandan
Can you host p2p or no: Yes
What is your AIM: danyaari[at]gmail.com
What time are you on: mostly everyday at afternoons or evenings at gmt+2 which means early-mid afternoon in the us.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I think my laptop can play well enough... I'll sign up for now, and if it is bad, I'll just drop out before the tournament begins.

Name used on Kaillera: lol way too many... at least 20 (but I'll be Blue Yoshi if we have a scheduled tourney time).

Username on Smashboards: Blue Yoshi http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=95360

Can you host p2p?: Don't know, haven't tried... but probably not.

Aim: BlueYoshissb

What time are you on?: Varies... depends on if I'm working, if I'm smashing with friends, playing hockey, etc. Basically varies between 12pm and 12 am pacific time, mon-sun.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If no one else joins, this tournament will start on Sunday.

if someone else joins, we'll wait for the full 16 or something similar.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I was gonna join but I was recently grounded for grades and have limited computer access (typing on iPod Touch right now)

*sadface*

Battlecow

Play to Win
Jesus, Why did so many people join Matts' tourney, but not this one? weird... but all right.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Tempted to join, but if I get lodged with Euro/East US matches, the delay'll be like 10 frames. I just can't take the result of high delay matches as anything resembling a proper tourney result.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Tempted to join, but if I get lodged with Euro/East US matches, the delay'll be like 10 frames. I just can't take the result of high delay matches as anything resembling a proper tourney result.
well if you or your opponent can host p2p than it does not matter anyway, right? Or you guys if your opponent is East coast could meet on a Mid-west server

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
oh I did not see that, sorry.

There would be a very large delay. It's your choice, but I will leave it up to the other non-Australian members as well if they do not want to do P2P from that long a distance.

You also need AIM, just like the other folk.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Name used on Galaxy64: Smasherx74
Username on Smashboards/Link to profile: Smasherx74
What is your AIM: Smasherx74
What time are you on: Mon - Sun, 12:59am - 12:58am

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I don't mind facing people from far away (e.g. Australia or Europe or other).

You could always have one half (or quarter) of the bracket dedicated to people who don't mind playing people at a far distance. That way, they get to join, and no one johnz until later on in the brackets (if they make it that far... not saying they won't, but at least their first few matches will be against people that don't mind).

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
k, ill be waiting for the bracket to get to 16 people, then start. Boomfan and Blackshadow will be on the opposite side to prevent him who dislikes facing a non-US player and Blackshadow.

If we end up at 14 people or 15 people, Boomfan and Nintendude will be byes.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I'll play Blackshadow lol

Been a while since I played him seriously, plus he lives in Australia anyway (if it's the same person we're talking about)

malva00

Smash Master
I might join if it's north america only

or I also might join if non north americans will be required to play in a north american server decided by his or her north american opponent (if the north american doesn't want to p2p)

that's how it is when I play in the online Japanese tourneys; if they don't want to p2p, I have to play the tournament match in their server

dandan

Smash Lord
would you not want to p2p? how much frames do you get for example on galaxy?

malva00

Smash Master
I get 7 frames in galaxy on LAN and 7+ with euros, 4+ with Japanese, and 5+ with South Americans

If my rule is implemented, I would take every non north american to the santa clara server; if they lag in the santa clara server, then they will have to be DQed. XD

Mahie

Smash Lord
Name used on Galaxy64: Mahie
Username on Smashboards/Link to profile: Mahie
Can you host p2p or no: Yes
What is your AIM: mahieSSB@aol.com
What time are you on: Random times, just contact me for that.

Top Bottom