• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendude wins Ammse 1

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'm giving the win to DanDan, I cannot meet his requirements.

Besides the fact..I would face my next round opponent way too many times.

Update, I won vs sharksquall.
When do you want to play Battlecow

Nintendude

Smash Hero
What's a dandan? Is it like someone who thought he liked the name dan over daniel but still wanted his name to be six letters, so he made it dandan?

dandan

Smash Lord
dandan is an israeli nick for the name dan. my name is dan and not daniel and daniel is five letters in hebrew.
and dandan is 4 :p

Battlecow

Play to Win
dandan can ya do the dandan can ya do the- OK I'll stop.

Good tourney overall. I had fun. Thanks for doing it, Koro.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
of what i have seen so far, Saske has made more of an effort

Dandan is on a preliminary d/q

if He can face Saske before Saske faces Mahie, then they can play. if Saske faces Mahie first, Dandan is D/q'd

dandan

Smash Lord
of what i have seen so far, Saske has made more of an effort

Dandan is on a preliminary d/q

if He can face Saske before Saske faces Mahie, then they can play. if Saske faces Mahie first, Dandan is D/q'd
actually you only see what is posted here, and not that i have contacted saske everytime he asked, but we had some connectiong problems (some problems with my router) or the time was off.
i still am trying to play saske, but i told him that if the connection does not get fixed, i will forfiet in order not to hold the tourney up.

dandan

Smash Lord
i am forfieting my match to saske, we could not get less than 8 frames, which is wierd, and a shame.
i truly wanted to kick some american butt :p

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I beat Mahie.
Were the matches close?

Anyway, on another note, on to grand finals

Fireblaster vs Nintendude

Nintendude has to win 2 sets to win while fire has to win 1. Post afterwards and please record if you can.

Best of 5 for each set, starter stage should be decided by you two for both rounds.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Me vs. Mahie was 3-0. I think the first two were 2 or 1 stocks and the last was a 3 stock but I don't remember the details really.

I've been trying to get ahold of Fireblaster on AIM for the past couple days but he isn't responding.

Top Bottom