• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo 3DS

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The game rating is average (7.00). Minor flaws, still fun to play.

If you got this out of an ign review by a guy named Colin, he's pretty much wrong. Can't spell ignorant without ign.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
IGN is such a joke that I never read anything from them anymore.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I tried the HarmoKnight demo that game out today. I like what it offered but it was harder than what I was expecting (not a bad thing.). I guess I'll play some more just to make sure if I'll pick up this game up soon.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I think the Bike Theme was intentionally just a hard level thrown in. It seems fun, would buy.

ndayday

BRoomer
So this and this are like the greatest things ever and I can't wait.
If you don't like at least one of these we can never be friends.

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
HarmoKnight is the greatest demo I played in a while. Even if it's really harder than I thought (But is that a problem?), it's still one of my most anticipated games now. That, and DuckTales of course.

Player-3

Smash Hero
EO4 is my favorite 3ds game so far (surpassing FE:A and mh3u)

excited for luigis mansion 2 sunday night :o

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Preordered Luigi's mansion since last year, and I am not going to be paying off the rest because of MH. (Can only afford one game this month.). Maybe I'll get it next month.

ndayday

BRoomer
EO4 is my favorite 3ds game so far (surpassing FE:A and mh3u)
It really is good

getting Luigi"s Mansion Wednesday at the latest. For now, I'm playing the original (never beat it)!

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I'm still playing through EOIV. I like my team, they work well with eachother. I'm finding it a little easier than III, but not as easy as II was with the Hexer, though I bet my Arcanist could take care of random battles just as well if I focused on sleep or poison instead of healing.

There's a lot of little things I like over the previous games, and the Airship is so much better than sailing in EOIII. The music has been really nice too, but that's not too surprising after the other games, I just reached the fourth area and it has a lot of new tracks that I like.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Going to hold off on Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. After being severely disappointed with the Mario games lately, I don't want to waste money on another one.

Player-3

Smash Hero
havent played much into dark moon so far but if you liked the original luigis mansion you'll like this one; extremely similar (which is a good thing imo)

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
My 3ds right shoulder button stopped working yesterday. I think its due to junk under the button. especially because I get really sweaty hands when I play video games.
I heard just blow really hard into the button? I think Ill just try and use an air compressor and blow it out tomorrow.
anyone else have this happen?

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
One thing I can't overlook is how bad the battery life is. It seems like I'm always having to charge it.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Welcome to technology of the future where just about every portable device has ****ty battery life.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Perhaps they have deals with the electricity companies so they can get money from the power bills of people constantly charging their 3DS's.

ndayday

BRoomer
My 3ds right shoulder button stopped working yesterday. I think its due to junk under the button. especially because I get really sweaty hands when I play video games.
I heard just blow really hard into the button? I think Ill just try and use an air compressor and blow it out tomorrow.
anyone else have this happen?
It's all that drifting in MK7 lol. But yeah it just might be because it has seen a lot of use, seeing if you can dislodge something is worth it though.
if you're under warranty the next best would be Nintendo I'm guessing.
Cleaning cloths are your friends!

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I keep my 3ds really clean. I keep a microfiber cloth in between the screena when its closed :3

I just blew in the button really hard and it worked. didnt have to use an air compressor or canned air :D
it went from 100% unresponsive to working perfect :D

so I want to hear opinions on luigis mansions controls

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My L button broke.

I need to call Nintendo to repair it, but that means I can't play it while it's being repaired.

ndayday

BRoomer
If you have a week coming up soon where you're busy, wait until then. If you're in school I recommend finals/a week where you need to study since you'll possibly be less distracted!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The finals in my classes don't require study, since they aren't tests.

We are assigned projects to work on and just have to turn them in before the end which they call "Finals", though they aren't any different from any other weekly project throughout the quarter

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My R button broke as well, so I just contacted Nintendo anyway

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
tell how much they charge you and how long its expected to take them.

My R button is on its last legs :(

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was and I enjoyed it. But I have to send my 3DS in for repair

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Huh...and here I'd forgotten that Lythi had mod powers, lol. On SMT IV though, I have to admit that I'm trying to figure out if it's the 4th game to be separate from the Persona series, or if SMT counting as part of Persona 1-3 means that it's the first one away from that series.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
It's the fourth Shin Megami Tensei game.

Persona doesn't have the SMT name in Japan, it's a sub-series and Atlus gives all them the SMT name when localizing them.

Games with the SMT name are:
Shin Megami Tensei, SMT II, SMT if..., SMT III: Nocturne, SMT Strange Journey, SMT IV
The MMO too, SMT Imagine

Everything else is given the SMT name during localization, so mainly these series:
Persona, Digital Devil Saga, Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor

All of the games tend to share themes or gameplay ideas, and all of them have the mythological demons and deities that you fight against and/or fight alongside of. I think Atlus adds the SMT name on for brand recognition, but I think they are usually close enough for it to make sense.

Besides, it can be confusing even without the added name, the numbered games plus Strange Journey and Imagine are part of the main series while SMT if... was a "what if" story that led to the creation of the Persona series, which I believe also has some ties with the Devil Summoner games.

All the games are usually independent of others, even within their own series, so you don't need to be worried about being lost when starting a game.

Top Bottom