• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo 3DS

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You get used to them after a while, but they did irritate me at first

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
My problem, and only problem with KI is controls.
They controls were perfectly fine. It just required a bit of a learning curve for most people, unless you were already familiar with Metroid Prime Hunters.

:phone:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's an awkward style to play sure but basically what he said. Wrist and joint pain is worth offering millions of hearts to Palutena/
Viridi

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wowzer. I think this took longer than the DS, no?

Reading the posts about how piracy would kill the 3DS seems like an interesting premise/argument to go off of. However, I just think people are being paranoid/fanboys.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've almost got as much games on the 3DS as I had on the DS. More if you count the downloaded titles

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I just got a Nintendo 3DS XL!

I got this game called Code of Princess. It is really fun and has 4 player co-op. Anybody wanna play?
I also have mario kart and mario tennis

ndayday

BRoomer
I haven't had a chance to play Code of Princess online, we can try if you want sometime.
Or/and MK7 too.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, it's got a barely dressed girl on the cover so it caught my interest. What type of game is it?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
It's an beat-em-up/rpg game. Don't listen to the reviews. It is really fun and supports 4 player online co-op. I don't think many people know about it. I wanna play with some other people.

It also has 4 player verses.

Lets do it Ndayday

NightTide

Smash Rookie
If I weren't such a poor college student, I'd be getting Zero's Escape and pre-ordering Fire Emblem: Awakening. I guess I'll have to deal with Paper Mario: Sticker Star for now...

Am I the only one who got kinda... bored with Sticker Star? Don't get me wrong, I love the Paper Mario/RPG series to death, but this one feels like it took a turn in a weird direction. The art, the music, the sticker concept and the humor are all there and working, but it just doesn't FEEL like what should have been the true successor to The Thousand-Year Door. I honestly would rather play Super Paper Mario! o.O

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Also, just in case you didn't know, if I read correctly on the eShop, Fire Emblem Awakening demo to be released Jan. 17.

Also, Code of Princess is a good game, but it suffers from frame rate issues throughout the whole game, which is rather pathetic. Also, I can never find a random lobby online. (Still love playing it from time to time. Gotta complete those challenges for the bonus characters.)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Considering it's only a demo, I presume we'd go through the introduction, prologue, and 1st chapter, then get kicked out with a "Coming Soon!" message typical demo fashion. Not that should be a big issue since the game is supposedly the biggest Fire Emblem game yet.

ndayday

BRoomer
Also, just in case you didn't know, if I read correctly on the eShop, Fire Emblem Awakening demo to be released Jan. 17.

Also, Code of Princess is a good game, but it suffers from frame rate issues throughout the whole game, which is rather pathetic. Also, I can never find a random lobby online. (Still love playing it from time to time. Gotta complete those challenges for the bonus characters.)

The community is at gamefaqs from what I can tell, basically everyone in the top 10 is there. But yeah, it's a really small community in general, I always play the same group of like 7 people. Needless to say I get wrecked, but it's still fun.

Lag is sometimes ridiculous, but it's not the norm. I'd get the game for like $20, it's a decent game with tons of content.

ndayday

BRoomer
I want it but I just threw money at books and school stuff and have to spend more before the month is out :(

I'll get it later this year, but it's not a pre-order for me at this point

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
The Fire Emblem game is good, but sadly, I won't be getting it anytime soon. Waiting for Monster Hunter, but I might pick up Fire Emblem at the time of my birthday. Maybe.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Project X Zone should be an interesting title, but after the fairly mediocre reception of it's precursor Namco x Capcom, I'd approach the game with caution first.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It never looked interesting to me.

And the fact it doesn't have the companies mascots in it is weird.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's because they wanted to have humans/human-esque characters only for the roster in PXZ.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Again, approach the game with caution. Wait until we get a demo or something, then we'll judge it if it's worth bothering with or not.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Yeah, I love and hate demos. I love them because they let you find awesome games. And I hate them because they make me want to spend my money on some games. =P

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
The DS had demos, but you had to go through the Nintendo channel on the Wii or something, and I'm not really sure how many games had demos either.

I don't know why Nintendo decided to limit the number of times you could play a 3DS demo though, seems kind of unnecessary.

Top Bottom