• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Ike could of been good, notice how his forum has 20k posts. So much hype.

Funny.

Olimar, Ike, PT, and pretty much all the new characters, especially Sonic have a lot of posts in they're categorie. Yet the only one proving themselves are the Olimars. ( tourney results from Ankoku )
it's cuz i havent gone to a tourny yet :laugh:
Yea I have half given up on Sonic as a competative character. I love playing as him and all but he just can't keep up with killing or anything else for that matter.
QUOTE]

dont give up sonic is like sheik gimp but in a different way each time you gotta be random

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
haha don't worry hes still one of if not my best character. If you're on are you up for a few sheik dittos and then maybe sonic dittos and then random matches?

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
haha don't worry hes still one of if not my best character. If you're on are you up for a few sheik dittos and then maybe sonic dittos and then random matches?
sure dont know how bad the lag will be tho your all the way in ny :urg:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
ehh i was playing somebody in california and the lag wasnt too bad so it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
ehh i was playing somebody in california and the lag wasnt too bad so it shouldnt be too much of a problem.
alright lets try it

going to add you i'll make the room

Edit.again-nvm i found it on the first page

edit: whats your FC mine is 2234-6864-9797

Blaze93

Smash Rookie
You guys can add me and play me if you want, I feel like the Sheik board is dead.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey nice matches. Are we going to count that as a win for me as far as the Sheik dittos go because I won the first 2 but you won the second 2. You've got a nice sonic too. I don't get to fight Sonic too often and when I do they aren't very good. But presently I'm exhausted because it is 1:20 so hopefully we can get some matches in at another time.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
You guys can add me and play me if you want, I feel like the Sheik board is dead.
yea the boards are dead cuz most people hate sheik now i'll add you tomorrow and see if i can set a match up im tired of brawl for now just play for an hour and a half with kricu

Hey nice matches. Are we going to count that as a win for me as far as the Sheik dittos go because I won the first 2 but you won the second 2. You've got a nice sonic too. I don't get to fight Sonic too often and when I do they aren't very good. But presently I'm exhausted because it is 1:20 so hopefully we can get some matches in at another time.
yea they were nice not much lag either the only lag really was sound and like 0.2 button lag yea i guess you could take the win havent seen arirus for a while so if he doesnt show we got our 5
your sonic is good to i noticed you took some of my moves and they worked on me >.>
but your pit ***** my sonic :( oh well just wondering what do you think of my DK i was act surprised i did decent with him

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what a "good" Dk is supposed to be like but yours didn't seem bad. My sonic is presently being fixed because back when I played some Sheiks as him my playstyle got all screwed up so I'm trying to get it back to how it was. My Lucario was also crap tonight. I can normally play a much more agressive Lucario with a better reaction time but (and not to make excuses) I am a bit tired. My Jigglypuff was unusually good though I am getting better as her. Actually half the people I played you as I rarely play. Pit is one of my seldom used characters and I often forget that I actually play as him. He has obvious advantages over sonic though so I wouldn't worry about that.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what a "good" Dk is supposed to be like but yours didn't seem bad. My sonic is presently being fixed because back when I played some Sheiks as him my playstyle got all screwed up so I'm trying to get it back to how it was. My Lucario was also crap tonight. I can normally play a much more agressive Lucario with a better reaction time but (and not to make excuses) I am a bit tired. My Jigglypuff was unusually good though I am getting better as her. Actually half the people I played you as I rarely play. Pit is one of my seldom used characters and I often forget that I actually play as him. He has obvious advantages over sonic though so I wouldn't worry about that.
yea i was so used to sonic i screwed up on my kriby note the retarted sucide :laugh:

i try to use all the chars i like but i like to many so im trying to squish a top 5 thats why i kept changing characters i did get the replay when your lucarios counter sent u under the stage on lylat cruise and you still lived >.> maybe my marth should by your lucario when your awake next time XD not that it is early her either but i was sneezing alot lol stupid alergies thats why at time i was attacking randomly :laugh:

Squidster

Smash Ace
Rawrarwr life of the party is back.

I shall be up for more matches, as far as records go

win: imdavid, kricu, airius, chaindude, kdrsonic
loss: <3... but he's not part of the clan so it totally doesn't count ._.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Rawrarwr life of the party is back.

I shall be up for more matches, as far as records go

win: imdavid, kricu, airius, chaindude, kdrsonic
loss: <3... but he's not part of the clan so it totally doesn't count ._.
we already know you're going to be in the clan war :p

hmm... my records:

Wins: Kricu, Chaindude, , airius, ChromePirate (I think, I don't remember the battles much).
Looses: Squidster

airius

Smash Cadet
hey sorry i havent been on. Something happened to my internet and i haven't had it for about a week. I'm back on now though so if anyone wants to play me i'm available

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
hey sorry i havent been on. Something happened to my internet and i haven't had it for about a week. I'm back on now though so if anyone wants to play me i'm available
hey there you are ^_^ i'll have to play you on thursday if your good with that i got hw to finsh then im done school and tomorrows my birth day :bee: yes it's the day of awesomness again i will be 15 :bee:

welcome to the clan jokeR

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
By the way squid, learn how to fight other characters besides only sheik :p I was beating your sheik when I started using random characters xD.
really?!? >.> squid go learn how to fight luigi,mario,pit,link!!!

link shouldnt be a problem tho

wins: none :(

ties kricu? if not you can have the win you won the first 2

losses:krd sonic,squid

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
umm Chaindude if you want we can have another best of 3 that will determine things. I think I'm going to have to figure the top 5 out soon though so chances are I'm going to go by what squidster tells me about all of you and your level of play since he has played the most people so far and thus knows about where each of us stand. I still want to get matches in so schedule a friggen match with me.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Mwehmweh :p

Rematch imo (krd)
lol, ok. I'll use the character that we're going to be fighting so you can learn how to fight them :p The only two of them that I can use well though are pit and zelda. Mario I have an idea for how to use since my neighbor used to main him, as for link and luigi, I have no clue lol.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
umm Chaindude if you want we can have another best of 3 that will determine things. I think I'm going to have to figure the top 5 out soon though so chances are I'm going to go by what squidster tells me about all of you and your level of play since he has played the most people so far and thus knows about where each of us stand. I still want to get matches in so schedule a friggen match with me.
nah you can take the win i got to much stuff to do as of this week :)

lol, ok. I'll use the character that we're going to be fighting so you can learn how to fight them :p The only two of them that I can use well though are pit and zelda. Mario I have an idea for how to use since my neighbor used to main him, as for link and luigi, I have no clue lol.
hylian hellfires are apprently inactive so they have been discussing to keep them or not and i beleive they will allied with us >.> and for link and luigi i think i can help him with those i used to main mario in melee and still use him a bit in brawl so he can face mine for a different style of mario :bee:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
maybe you will see my friend amongst the millions of other asians that are there.

ok chaindude that sounds good

I can play a descent pit I guess. Other than that I can't help with anything else.

Squidster: if you can, could you send me a list of who you think the top 5 are for this clan? Obviously you are at the top of that list so it's really just the next 4 best.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Ok yea I found out that I can't actually fight vs Sheik but I can play descently as Sheik against other characters. So the two of you figure this out. And then come up with a couple of alternates and we should be set. I think I'll set up a group at some point so we can do some tactical discussion for the war and whatnot.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Ok yea I found out that I can't actually fight vs Sheik but I can play descently as Sheik against other characters. So the two of you figure this out. And then come up with a couple of alternates and we should be set. I think I'll set up a group at some point so we can do some tactical discussion for the war and whatnot.
soooo squid gave you a list >.>:ohwell:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm outraged KRD ._.
*still demands rematch that never happened*
Lol, you couldn't beat any character I used except my sheik, because as you said, you only do sheik dittos :p

Edit: good games Villi, even though I won all but one of our sheik dittos out of about 7, they were very close matches, most of them we both had over 100% and were on our last stock near the ends.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Joining the clan would be a good start... and in order to do that you would need to fill out the application in the first post.

JokeR21891

Smash Rookie
I promise to be here every 3 or 4 days
now sorry to bother anyone but if you have added me (4296-2661-5257)
I just wanna know if you did so I could be certain to add you too. And by the way, I'm making a new account and i'll get back to you all soon.

ninja218

Smash Rookie
Hey its me: JokeR
now down ta business
message me if you added me so i can definitly add you

Now i want to brawl so badly but no ones online T-T

Top Bottom