• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nikefest2! 1st Dojo 2nd Razer 3rd Gnes

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I recall that you had Emerald Hill Zone, Scrap Brain Zone, and Live and Learn on SV, but I don't remember what the other two were off the top of my head.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
ggs to everyone I played. I had a lot of fun and thanks for the drinks/scooby snacks Nike. I will def. be at the next one.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay. I have to bring this up x)

About 3/4 of the Scooby Snacks were in the bowls at some point. In less than one hour, ALL OF THEM were gone. Im 90% sure somebody pocketed a bunch of them.

RAWRRRRR

Suspect

Smash Hero
Some people also got greedy with the food you put out, i saw some and went to get some not much longer and it was gone. Smashers are so **** greedy.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I find it funny that no one started eating until me and Kyro started chowing down. It was like a chain reaction once people started smelling the pasta.

I made sure though everyone knew about it since I wanted the hungry people to eat. If they were still playing games that's their fault for missing out.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Or if Nike stopped them from getting a plate to interrupt somebody's MM to play a redemption bracket match and by the time he got back all the food was gone....

Not that it happened. >_>;

BTW, I'm glad Pikapika was in the back because he didn't notice me falling asleep on the ride back home nearly killing us. ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Zac, I'm still retired. I only entered doubles because Jordan covered my fee. When I retire from competitive play, I retire HARD. None of this wimpy semi-retiring and then coming back.

Gnes

Smash Master
LoL Ally

so when can we expect vids from this...both wii's on livestream have alot of good vids...and I especially want to watch losers/grand finals of both events.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I thought my practice would of ensured Gnes beating Dojo.

shiet.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
did anyone save anything important on my wii? it was the one with the moon in the backround on battlefield and through fire and flames on sv. Nobody? good, i can leave it in my bag :3

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament, I guess I'll be the first to post shoutouts. >_>

1: Dojo - Thanks for coming down and taking our money again. :p I still owe you that mm.
2: Razer - You're a bad*** lil dude. We shall play extensively next time we meet. PS DK *****. :)
3: Gnes - I'm hard at work on that Diddy mu so I wish we would've played but I guess that'll have to wait. :p
4: Espy - Mr. 16$! I know why I lost on YI, but I should've done much better on BF. Let's chill and Smash sometime, you live like 10 mins away. :p
5: Hylian - Didn't get to play you but good job. That set with Espy was **** close.
5: PikaPika! - Lol how random. I didn't even know you were showing up. The Ganon Challenge is legit right??
7: Jerm - Lol it's always a party when you come to town. We didn't play but it was a blast hanging out with you again. You should've 3 stocked Ethan! :p
7: Castro - Dang, beating Pyle then outplacing me. I love your campy sexy Peach.
9: K Prime - You almost had Jerm :)
9: Pyledriver - Hard exposure. I'll do better next time. Good job.
9: Carnage - Get at DK son! Always a bad*** chill session with ya :D
13: Ludwig Van Jones - I thought we were tight before the set, then you wouldn't even look at me after it. That's pretty lame but whatever. I think the set was legit and we should still be buds. Good games
13: P4 - You only thought you had me! :p You've improved a bit.
13: Cake - It was bad*** to see and play you again. I don't know if you took a break or what but you've still got it.
17: Paw - Dude, you should've picked RC vs Razer. D:
17: Kdawg - Glad to see you're still with us. You beat one person so you should stay in the community!
17: Big Papi - Lol I wish it was spelled Big Pappy.
17: Kyro - Step that **** up
17: JoWii - Step that **** uppppp!
17: Panty raider - Sorry we didn't play, my bad. :/
17: JUJ - Dang JUJ. We needs to practice so we can lvl up together.
25: Speed X - Lol you cracked me up when you were trying to coach Espy when he was fighting Gnes. Idk if you're a Sonic fanboy or an Espy fanboy. xDDDDDDD
25: Greyfox - You shouldn't have taken it personally when Ethan went Mother boys on you. You know he plays those chars and picks characters according to who you play.
25: Soul - Nice to see you again. Show up more?
25: Zook - Ohhhhh baby.
25: Tofer - I was watching you fight Razer and I was impressed. Good yob
25: Tag - D'aw. It was nice to meet you and thanks for all those matches. You really helped me out with Pika. :]
25: Geoberos - Falcon vs 3 Ganons? FALCO VS 3 GANONS??? You crazy Beros. :p

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang, page 5 and just now getting shoutouts?

Not looking good for the next Nikefest. :X

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I think he just felt confident with his Ness/Lucas. He plays as everyone but DK and Peach..

Double blind pick next time then.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I think he just felt confident with his Ness/Lucas. He plays everyone but DK and Peach..
I feel a lie in somewhere in this statement. I just don't see why he wouldnt go MK or Snake seeing how he is better than me.

Oh well don't matter though. I only have a few more tourneys left anyways.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Well beat his Ness or Lucas and maybe he will. That's how his brain works >_>

Why would I lie about something like that anyway? Pointless

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well beat his Ness or Lucas and maybe he will. That's how his brain works >_>

Why would I lie about something like that anyway? Pointless
Lol, I told you I only have a few more tourneys left anyways. It don't matter anymore.

Gnes

Smash Master
I thought my practice would of ensured Gnes beating Dojo.

shiet.
Wasn't your fault bro...ull see from the videos what happened. He picked the last unbeatable option at the end lmao. Went m2k in that bich. all good though. I still got lots to learn

Ill get on wifi later for some more of that anti practice.

2 more sets on my W column against G. :]

It was close as **** though.
LOL to be honest...i used that first set as a "test"...hahaha but it was legit. I feel bad losing the way i did, but oh well, i'll getcha next time.

Dang even with anti practice he lost ... so that means dojo > anti right?
Theres other things u should be worrying about...like how badly im going to **** u next time we play.

But honestly...the only thing different between the two is that anti's more "tricky" with his edgeguards, but dojo juggles so ****ing much and his naner game is slightly better...
Ill have to see at mlg which one is harder :)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Dang, page 5 and just now getting shoutouts?

Not looking good for the next Nikefest. :X
Same thing at S.L.U.T. results. Be getting lazy.

Gnes : I'm not worthy!! Why wasn't I taking notes?! TnT First match already? A dream too soon :/

Espy : Yoshi vs. Ganon challenge, great synergy

Jerm : Good friendlies; Can't touch your TL

K Prime : PX mad at your sneaky ninja kills

Morningstar : Didn't see you play :( LOL did you see my Yoshi in Ganon challenge?

Ludwig Van Jones : GGs, a whole another level that I can't compete with

Kyro : Gotta play you more, your Ness has the edge on meh :O

JoWii : Friendlies!! Oh how I've died from Kirby-cide >w<

JUJ : Always there to eliminate me :D I'll need more D3 practice

Brax : GGs. You would've had me second match if it weren't for those two ill-aimed Lucas recoveries

Phantom X : You bring a whole new level of hilarity to the Ganon challenge. Get SD and robbed by KPrime

Rest of SA: Didn't see much matches, didn't play y'all. Maybe at the next Smashfest :/
OoCs: All these OoCs, an overwhelming feeling of being small fry to even ask for friendlies :O
~ Geoberos

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Where those vids at? Razer and Gnes made a big ol fuss over the grand finals, I wanna review it to see exactly what they were talking about.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dude we do too....i think Van jones has the vids...since it was his wii on livestream. If he uploads them to file sharing site i would download and upload them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol.
Gnes, you even typed "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" after Nike said Van had the videos, remember?
They'll be put up though, I have faith in Mr. Jones.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I have some vids. Y'all weren't doing a good job of saving replays, but oh well. Also, I was asked to hold them until after MLG.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I already have the vids recorded. Give me a sec to get back to my laptop (on phone) so i can get on aim and talk to y'all.

Top Bottom