• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare: The Smush Room! (4/2/11) - Brampton, ON

JPOBS

Smash Hero
1: unknown- the great ryan ford. As usual we didnt play but also as usual i had a great time just sitting and hanging out with you. gratz on the win u beast

2: David- thanks for playing me in a bunch of friendlies and beating the crap out of me. I'm definity interested in staying with you for a while beginning of may i'll talk to u on msn or something as the time approaches

3: Raynex- Your the peoples champ. don't ever forget <3 no matter how u feel after just always remember that you have more fanboys than both ryan and david combined :awesome:

4: Mikey "The Situation" Prime- thanks for co hosting and nice seeing you again. stay classy

5: ministry- 5th? piffffttttttt. overrated. i'll take u anyway scrub, if you don't think so you're a moron.

5: Europhoria- good stuff. beat up on me pretty bad. hopefully i'll get better and next time we face it'll be a good time. hope your feeling good after the accident.

7: Omni- we didn't really play or talk much, i wanted to get some serious samus practice but i forgot/there wasnt time lol. next time

7: sauc3- we got ***** in doubs. 4th is unacceptable. we gotta get better

9: riddlebox- you were running scared to face me in the duel of the fates (marth dittos) all day. I dont blame you, i go hard. next time, ggs in pools

9: here rests a cemetery- didn't get to play or talk much, unfortunate, good seeing u

9: izek- shoots i reaaallly wanted to play u but never got around to it. ugh. good stuff

13: cha_rona- nice meeting you and talking to you and stuff. twas good times. hopefully you come out to more tournys and/or just stay acive in the scene in general so we can chill some other time

13: weon-x- i wanted to play u more, always fun getting ***** by you. sucks u had to forfeit, i kno u were pretty mad. don't worry im confident u'll **** face ext time as per usual

13: Summonedfist- ggs, looking forward to the next time we play. should have friendlied more tho.

13: nightmare- also didnt get a chance to play u much. Thanks a ton for hosting tho.

adnan- good seeing you again, e didnt get to play but i know you wanted to sorry. next time!

Big thanks to avarice for driving. very much appreciated. hope you had fun on your bday playing smash with us lol

to anyone else i played GGs, keep playing and enjoying the game.

shoutouts to dart :embarrass:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
extra shoutouts cuz i forgot them earlier since i ripped david's lineup

-special shoutout to avarice for the improvised ride

-and i feel like there's one more i just can't remember who... i'll remember soon lol

unknown522

Some guy
so yeah, 4 things I noticed:

1. I didn't lose a single game during the tourney in singles. (we lost 1 team match vs camilo and nick on MK2, cuz camilo's a jew).

2. everyone always cheers against me (unless it's local players when I'm facing an OoS or OoC player).

3. No one ever OoS or OoC congratulates me when I win a local :p (aside from dart). Everytime one of the other 2 win there are tons of people who come in and are like: "OMG Raynex", or: "I knew you could do it KK".

4. When I do something cool in tourney, it's never recorded. Even if I make an effort to get it recorded, lol.

oh well. That's life.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

1. I didn't lose a single game during the tourney in singles. (we lost 1 team match vs camilo and nick on MK2, cuz camilo's a jew).

2. everyone always cheers against me (unless it's local players when I'm facing an OoS or OoC player).

3. No one ever OoS or OoC congratulates me when I win a local :p (aside from dart). Everytime one of the other 2 win there are tons of people who come in and are like: "OMG Raynex", or: "I knew you could do it KK".

4. When I do something cool in tourney, it's never recorded. Even if I make an effort to get it recorded, lol.

oh well. That's life.
maybe if you're style wasn't so boring to watch you would have fans

<3

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol ryan

- i don't cheer against/for any of the gtas in the last games lol. it's nothing new to me unless it's an upset so i don't see the need for it

- as for the congrats/attention... i didn't really keep track of the results nor do i ever until the results get posted xD you guys all seem to play so frequent so it's nothing new =p

but ya that's life haha

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Ur my fav fox, ryan. I'm not out of province but good ****.

I posted in the gta thread right away, check it and I even got into a fight with KK due to my fanboyism. :p.

idea

Smash Master
once it gets to the top 3 i don't really care anymore, i just want to see good matches.

and for all three of you i always think "i hope they don't mess up/get mad/have controller problems."

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i think its good when they get mad/annoyed with each other. it shows that they still have passion for the game.

i much prefer a few serious matches with a little pride/ego on the line than them just goofing off when it gets to wf, lf and gf.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Take that brain >_> I got my password back. Anyways, I'm alright. Gonna go to a walk in clinic in a few hours to confirm that I am indeed healing properly cause I can't say I've ever had random scrapes/cuts all over my face. I think this is my least favourite part of healing; scabs are really uncomfortable when they're on your face.

Andrew, I hope you're doing ok vs. your insurance. You looked so horrified afterward about me getting hurt, don't be. I'm alright X.X Still much love.

Shout outs later.

weon - X

Smash Ace
i am so mad you have no idea, i failed 3 crucial things followed by a suicide at 10%

this game sucks sometimes

kurtis i know a trash talk you allot but you have to know that i love you, its all part of the fun, you know i had that u said it yourself you ****er, jiggs main 4ever

tristan, get ***** son, i hope you get me next time

andrew, so much respect for this samus player

bernard, as soon as you stoped comparing yourself to ryan you started with the comeback, also your custom combos are amazing but you need to work on your bread and butter combos,just an tiny observation.

david, does your homosexuality know no bounds? and i didnt get jigg'd i got battlefielded

chrona, i hope you ***** allot of people lol

david (windrose) and nick, good conversation after the mcdonalds, im glad to hear that you would take a **** on your GF if she were to ask you to.

tect, damn i wanted to play you more, next time i guess

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i think its good when they get mad/annoyed with each other. it shows that they still have passion for the game.

i much prefer a few serious matches with a little pride/ego on the line than them just goofing off when it gets to wf, lf and gf.
The level of hatred I possess in regards to Ryan's characters, play-style, and Ryan as a player is as vast and deep as the Atlantic Ocean.

Bernie is just a rival. One that is conveniently fun to play.

Dart!

Smash Master

oh well. That's life.
sounds like you're getting the kels treatment must be a black winners thing. people be mad jealous bro :)

weon - X

Smash Ace
i allways see ryan beat kk so its like, what ever, on the other hand if u woulda beaten raynex in gf's i would have definitely congratulated him because if im not mistaken he has a losing record against him, raynex being the only one to be able to take him out. you beating kk didnt really seem like a challenge, no offense kk

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i didn't camp that much on fd LOL

i just got tired of approaching into dd grab
aiming past you would've been too free :awesome:
besides kongo was good minus the lame barrel roll :laugh:

Izek

Smash Cadet
hey all if ppl are still watching looking into this thread. GG every1 i played. and sauga rep will be bak :D lol

Top Bottom