• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Faso115

Smash Lord
While we're discussing characters that exist and may end up in the game, here's an updated server emoji list, as there's a few IPs and characters that have been added since last time I posted this. Again, this isn't an ARG and these aren't cryptic hints, but, hey, they can maybe help people think of characters and Nicktoons they haven't thought of in a long while.

Lol Butch Hartman is there.

Tbh, game needs more villains. And patrick would finally have a fair shot against his arch-enemy

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
A little picky thing, but one thing that annoys me greatly is that people want Timmy to be in, saying that he's missing representation, yet when it comes to wishlists, it's only just Timmy as the only FOP character.

Like they don't want Crocker or Vicky after Timmy?! They would be super fun to play as too. I would totally play as the crazy "FAIRY GOD PARENTS" dude and the babysitter with a chainsaw!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A little picky thing, but one thing that annoys me greatly is that people want Timmy to be in, saying that he's missing representation, yet when it comes to wishlists, it's only just Timmy as the only FOP character.

Like they don't want Crocker or Vicky after Timmy?! They would be super fun to play as too.
I've been saying for a while that Jorgen or Crocker should get in not after, but before or even over Timmy.

Also, never thought about Vicky but she'd be pretty fun as a "seperate Ren substitute" so to speak.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location

Like they don't want Crocker or Vicky after Timmy?! They would be super fun to play as too. I would totally play as the crazy "FAIRY GOD PARENTS" dude and the babysitter with a chainsaw!
I'd want Crocker just because he has that Waluigi energy. Absolute lunatic.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

I want the big chin man in crimson as the second Fairy Oddparents rep after Timmy!

LimeTH

Smash Lord

Hell I've been pitching the idea that they could pull a Pyra/Mythra and have Cosmo and Wanda by themselves, but everyone balks at the idea and argues instead that they should be tethered to Timmy.

People are really ride or die for Timmy Turner.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Hell I've been pitching the idea that they could pull a Pyra/Mythra and have Cosmo and Wanda by themselves, but everyone balks at the idea and argues instead that they should be tethered to Timmy.

balks?

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman

Well, yeah. People really like Timmy as a character and the entire dynamic of the show is them as a trio. Trying to force Cosmo and Wanda as a Pythra duo is nonsensical especially when they don't even have similar vibes like Pyra and Mythra do where the latter two are the same person.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Since We're Talking about Fairly Oddparents Characters, What About Trixie?
Trixie's honestly my fave choice for a second FOP rep. I know her moveset may not be as obvious as the Chin or Jorgen, but she's a very fun character who can get pretty violent when she needs to. I'm not usually the biggest fan of the shallow popular girl trope, but she managed to be consistently entertaining with just enough depth added through episodes like the one where Timmy becomes a girl that she felt continually surprising and interesting... well... you know... when the show was capable of being interesting, at least.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Trixie's honestly my fave choice for a second FOP rep. I know her moveset may not be as obvious as the Chin or Jorgen, but she's a very fun character who can get pretty violent when she needs to. I'm not usually the biggest fan of the shallow popular girl trope, but she managed to be consistently entertaining with just enough depth added through episodes like the one where Timmy becomes a girl that she felt continually surprising and interesting... well... you know... when the show was capable of being interesting, at least.
Even if I'm going for someone else like Crocker as a second The Fairly OddParents rep, I actually like the idea of Trixie Tang alone.

Edit: Never mind, a moveset is already shared above on Mamboo's post.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If we ever got a non-Timmy FOP character, I would want Jorgen von Strangle. You think Leonardo's range with his ninjato is big? Wait til you see Jorgen's wand. It goes straight past great sword level and right into "comically large war hammer" territory.

Well, either Jorgen or Doug Dimmadome, Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Meanwhile, one FOP character that would be fun to see is the Crimson Chin. I know that some balk at the idea of "too many superheroes!", but he does have some things that could be used from his superpower kit: https://fairlyoddparents.fandom.com/wiki/Crimson_Chin#Powers_and_abilities

Baggage Vision in particular definitely feels like something he would use in his moveset, seeing how the staff likes to reference specific episodes.

Edit: Well, it's a concerted effort to market the game alright.

So Nick's Twitter account posted this image like a year ago:
View attachment 333961
Jon SquarePants haunts my nightmares.
Renmal just feels wrong.

ZoroCarlos ZoroCarlos wants to see Crocker in too, and I wouldn't mind it, it'd be hilarious. He'd be a fair substitute for no Dib.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
I have decided to pull out the SSB Roster Maker and make an updated predictions list for the DLC. I'm currently betting on 10 DLC characters including the two post-launch characters, and these are the characters I personally believe have the best shots at getting in this game.

Garfield & Shredder: I'm gonna talk about these two at the same time because at this point they are both almost guaranteed to be in the game as playable characters. Garfield and Shredder stuff was found in the files, including placeholder character portraits and a stage for Garfield in full. At this point, they are almost guaranteed to be the two post-launch characters that were originally intended for base game.
Squidward: I don't feel like a whole lotta of stuff necessarily hints at Squidward, but he does make sense. SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward usually tends to be the main quartet of playable characters in most SpongeBob games, and Squidward is the only SpongeBob character who was playable in Kart Racers 2, and not in NASB. I feel like another SpongeBob character has a good shot at happening considering TMNT is getting four characters, and out of any other SpongeBob character, Squidward easily seems to be the most likely to me, especially considering he also happens to be the most requested SpongeBob character at that.
Zuko: Zuko, like with Squidward, just makes sense. He would finally complete all of the 4 Elements, being Air, Water, Earth and Fire and we could always use some more Avatar reps. Considering how huge Avatar was back when it premiered, I would say that Avatar getting the most reps out of any other 2000s era Nicktoon makes sense, and on top of that, he is also decently wanted as well.
Rocko: Rocko's Modern Life is the only Nicktoon to have representation in Kart Racers 2, but not NASB. On top of that, Rocko announcer clips were found in the files, and while Rep did confirm the fact that the announcer clips don't mean anything, the fact that Rocko's Modern Life (as well as Jimmy Neutron) has announcer clips as well despite both Nicktoons not having any representation in the game thus far boosts Rocko's chances very high. Rocko is also fairly relevant due to Static Cling and as far as I'm aware, that movie was fairly well received and as such, Rocko would also make sense business wise. Aside from Garfield and Shredder, I am most confident in my prediction that Rocko is going to be included because I feel like a lot of stuff is going for him.
Jimmy: Like I pointed out with Rocko, Jimmy Neutron also has announcer clips in the files, and the reason as to why I think this boosts his chances is because Jimmy Neutron (and Rocko) are the only Nicktoons to have announcer clips in the files, but to not have any representation so far in the game. This shows that Jimmy Neutron is definitely on Ludosity's mind when it comes to a potential character and the 2000s era of Nicktoons is sorely underrepresented. So far, we only have Zim, Danny and the Avatar characters as 2000s representation. Jimmy Neutron is easily one of the top contenders to represent that era considering he (as well as Timmy Turner) are some of Nickelodeon's most iconic characters of all time, so much so that they were even rivaling SpongeBob at the time. As such, we absolutely need to have Jimmy and I'm fairly confident he's gonna be in eventually.
Hugh: I already made a post detailing how I feel about Hugh's chances, but I still unironically think he has a decent shot. To recap though, Hugh is a meme and I know it's not exactly the strongest piece of evidence a character can have, but considering Nickelodeon loves to cash in on memes, I could honestly see them go for Hugh tbh. Hugh also happens to be one of the most requested characters to join the game, usually at least in the Top 5 and sometimes even beating out Jimmy himself. It's quite clear a lot of people want Hugh, and considering he was so popular to the point where he was even trending on Twitter the day that game was announced as well as Mark DeCarlo's tweets and him jumping on board makes me find it hard to believe Ludosity will simply ignore all that. I am under the camp that we should absolutely get Jimmy first, but I could also see Hugh join in later down the line and I do believe he has a very decent shot.
Timmy: The fact that Timmy Turner isn't in the game is an absolute crime. Fairly OddParents was easily Nickelodeon's second most popular show, it was Nickelodeon's Zelda and the one true show that could easily rival SpongeBob's popularity. Fairly OddParents was also Nickelodeon's second longest running show spanning 16 years, and the show only ended in 2017. Considering how FOP has stood the test of time as a competent rival of SpongeBob, you have to wonder how in the hell Timmy Turner isn't in the game yet. I often see Frederator brought up as a potential barrier against Timmy's inclusion, but I don't really think that's the case since Timmy has appeared in numerous other Nickelodeon games, even as recently as 2019. I just think Timmy is an odd absence that I absolutely think will be fixed when it comes to DLC, and I'm fairly (pun unintended) confident that Timmy will be in eventually.
Jenny: I 100% expect fan demand to win in her favor here. Jenny is without a doubt the most requested character for NASB as a whole and in most polls she usually sits at the #1 spot. My Life as a Teenage Robot wasn't as popular as a bunch of other 2000s Nick shows, but it still clearly has it's devoted fanbase that wants to see her in the game, and I feel like the demand is too hard to ignore at this point. As such, I do think Jenny has a strong chance of happening as DLC and I'll be surprised if she doesn't get in.
Blue: I will admit, this is the character on my predictions I'm least confident in, and if Nick Jr. reps are not eligible, I would easily change my predictions to the Angry Beavers. I do think a Nick Jr. rep is at the very least possible. I hear a lot of discussion about Dora as a Nick Jr. rep, but I actually think Blue from Blue's Clues has a better shot. While relevancy isn't exactly important, it's definitely something Blue has over Dora. Blue's Clues was recently revived as Blue's Clues & You!, and including Blue as a character could be a somewhat smart business decision as promotion for the new show. 2021 also marks the 25th anniversary of the original Blue's Clues, so including Blue as a playable character would make perfect sense since chances are, most people who grew up with the original show are adults now, and this game definitely seems to want to cater towards that demographic. Like I said, I'm not too confident in Blue like I am with the other characters, but I do think she has a chance of happening, especially if Nick Jr. reps are on the table.

Anyways, what are your predictions for DLC? I'm genuinely curious where other people stand on the chances of characters that could be in this game.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Roster.png

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Edit: Some more costumes found in the Datamine such as Ren & Stimpy's Christmas Hats. Plus they are being played in action.

I'm pretty worried on wheither or not they'll all be included in the Post Update.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
I have decided to pull out the SSB Roster Maker and make an updated predictions list for the DLC. I'm currently betting on 10 DLC characters including the two post-launch characters, and these are the characters I personally believe have the best shots at getting in this game.
Nice roster prediction! I think all of those choices make a lot of sense. Given Ludosity's track record, I'm expecting we'll get something that makes no sense and is therefore incredibly difficult to predict as a result, but that's a good base prediction.

Interesting set! I'm guessing they weren't allowed to make costumes that were made up wholesale for the game, as all of those seem to have some grounding in canon - even if April's outfit is based on a figurine, which seems much more obscure then the others.

Flyboy

Smash Hero

Edit: Some more costumes found in the Datamine such as Ren & Stimpy's Christmas Hats. Plus they are being played in action.

I'm pretty worried on wheither or not they'll all be included in the Post Update.
These are cool! I'm hoping a few of them get a little more work done on them but I LOVE April's rare action figure design.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Garfield & Shredder: I'm gonna talk about these two at the same time because at this point they are both almost guaranteed to be in the game as playable characters. Garfield and Shredder stuff was found in the files, including placeholder character portraits and a stage for Garfield in full. At this point, they are almost guaranteed to be the two post-launch characters that were originally intended for base game.
Squidward: I don't feel like a whole lotta of stuff necessarily hints at Squidward, but he does make sense. SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward usually tends to be the main quartet of playable characters in most SpongeBob games, and Squidward is the only SpongeBob character who was playable in Kart Racers 2, and not in NASB. I feel like another SpongeBob character has a good shot at happening considering TMNT is getting four characters, and out of any other SpongeBob character, Squidward easily seems to be the most likely to me, especially considering he also happens to be the most requested SpongeBob character at that.
Zuko: Zuko, like with Squidward, just makes sense. He would finally complete all of the 4 Elements, being Air, Water, Earth and Fire and we could always use some more Avatar reps. Considering how huge Avatar was back when it premiered, I would say that Avatar getting the most reps out of any other 2000s era Nicktoon makes sense, and on top of that, he is also decently wanted as well.
Rocko: Rocko's Modern Life is the only Nicktoon to have representation in Kart Racers 2, but not NASB. On top of that, Rocko announcer clips were found in the files, and while Rep did confirm the fact that the announcer clips don't mean anything, the fact that Rocko's Modern Life (as well as Jimmy Neutron) has announcer clips as well despite both Nicktoons not having any representation in the game thus far boosts Rocko's chances very high. Rocko is also fairly relevant due to Static Cling and as far as I'm aware, that movie was fairly well received and as such, Rocko would also make sense business wise. Aside from Garfield and Shredder, I am most confident in my prediction that Rocko is going to be included because I feel like a lot of stuff is going for him.
Jimmy: Like I pointed out with Rocko, Jimmy Neutron also has announcer clips in the files, and the reason as to why I think this boosts his chances is because Jimmy Neutron (and Rocko) are the only Nicktoons to have announcer clips in the files, but to not have any representation so far in the game. This shows that Jimmy Neutron is definitely on Ludosity's mind when it comes to a potential character and the 2000s era of Nicktoons is sorely underrepresented. So far, we only have Zim, Danny and the Avatar characters as 2000s representation. Jimmy Neutron is easily one of the top contenders to represent that era considering he (as well as Timmy Turner) are some of Nickelodeon's most iconic characters of all time, so much so that they were even rivaling SpongeBob at the time. As such, we absolutely need to have Jimmy and I'm fairly confident he's gonna be in eventually.
Hugh: I already made a post detailing how I feel about Hugh's chances, but I still unironically think he has a decent shot. To recap though, Hugh is a meme and I know it's not exactly the strongest piece of evidence a character can have, but considering Nickelodeon loves to cash in on memes, I could honestly see them go for Hugh tbh. Hugh also happens to be one of the most requested characters to join the game, usually at least in the Top 5 and sometimes even beating out Jimmy himself. It's quite clear a lot of people want Hugh, and considering he was so popular to the point where he was even trending on Twitter the day that game was announced as well as Mark DeCarlo's tweets and him jumping on board makes me find it hard to believe Ludosity will simply ignore all that. I am under the camp that we should absolutely get Jimmy first, but I could also see Hugh join in later down the line and I do believe he has a very decent shot.
Timmy: The fact that Timmy Turner isn't in the game is an absolute crime. Fairly OddParents was easily Nickelodeon's second most popular show, it was Nickelodeon's Zelda and the one true show that could easily rival SpongeBob's popularity. Fairly OddParents was also Nickelodeon's second longest running show spanning 16 years, and the show only ended in 2017. Considering how FOP has stood the test of time as a competent rival of SpongeBob, you have to wonder how in the hell Timmy Turner isn't in the game yet. I often see Frederator brought up as a potential barrier against Timmy's inclusion, but I don't really think that's the case since Timmy has appeared in numerous other Nickelodeon games, even as recently as 2019. I just think Timmy is an odd absence that I absolutely think will be fixed when it comes to DLC, and I'm fairly (pun unintended) confident that Timmy will be in eventually.
Jenny: I 100% expect fan demand to win in her favor here. Jenny is without a doubt the most requested character for NASB as a whole and in most polls she usually sits at the #1 spot. My Life as a Teenage Robot wasn't as popular as a bunch of other 2000s Nick shows, but it still clearly has it's devoted fanbase that wants to see her in the game, and I feel like the demand is too hard to ignore at this point. As such, I do think Jenny has a strong chance of happening as DLC and I'll be surprised if she doesn't get in.
Blue: I will admit, this is the character on my predictions I'm least confident in, and if Nick Jr. reps are not eligible, I would easily change my predictions to the Angry Beavers. I do think a Nick Jr. rep is at the very least possible. I hear a lot of discussion about Dora as a Nick Jr. rep, but I actually think Blue from Blue's Clues has a better shot. While relevancy isn't exactly important, it's definitely something Blue has over Dora. Blue's Clues was recently revived as Blue's Clues & You!, and including Blue as a character could be a somewhat smart business decision as promotion for the new show. 2021 also marks the 25th anniversary of the original Blue's Clues, so including Blue as a playable character would make perfect sense since chances are, most people who grew up with the original show are adults now, and this game definitely seems to want to cater towards that demographic. Like I said, I'm not too confident in Blue like I am with the other characters, but I do think she has a chance of happening, especially if Nick Jr. reps are on the table.

Anyways, what are your predictions for DLC? I'm genuinely curious where other people stand on the chances of characters that could be in this game.

View attachment 333999
For reasons I won't specify here, I'm not going to predict anything in regards to the DLC roster total beyond the two bonuses (just that anything could happen), but I'll simply assume that we'll at least have three seasons, four if we're lucky.

In regards to the following characters (generally my personal choices or expectations, for sanity's sake), I could easily be wrong as anyone else in regards to them, so I'll simply post my thoughts in regards as to whether Ludosity would pick them or not:

Squidward: Extremely high unless he's not able to be prioritized.

Jimmy Neutron and/or Hugh Neutron: Avoiding The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron is almost unlikely, so we're guaranteed to get at least one of the Neutrons. Jimmy for brand recognition, Hugh to go off the beaten path with somebody more experimental and silly.

Ultra Lord: Not the most obvious choice for a Jimmy Neutron character, but Nicktoons MLB did set a precedent. While he's not guaranteed to get in, there is a small chance if they decided to group him together with Jimmy and/or Hugh.

Fairly Oddparents character: Unless the international distribution license gets in the way, we'll get one character for this series. Timmy with Cosmo and Wanda is a given, but it's hard to tell if they'd simply settle with him, go with someone else (Crocker, Crimson Chin, Vicky, etc), or group him together with another representative.

Rocko: Almost guaranteed. Most 90s properties have already been chosen, so going after him would cause very little issue.

Norbert and/or Daggett: See above. Also, there's no telling whether or not either will come in solo, so we'll have to see what Ludosity's stance on it is.

Jenny Wakeman (AKA XJ9): Pretty good. A recent statement from Crews' girlfriend strongly implied that Jenny has a chance to be chosen, although not quite a solid guarantee, Ludosity are certainly aware of the demand for her.

Any Loud sister that's older than Lynn Jr.: Whether they pick more than one is uncertain if they decide to pool in more from the Loud siblings, but Luan and Luna have the most moveset potential. Leni and Lori not quite as much, but are possible if Ludosity is creative enough.

Clyde McBride: Pretty high unless Ludosity has gotten tired of seeing him.

Ronnie-Anne Santiago: Pretty good chances since she has her own show now, but not necessarily a guarantee.

Snap: Pretty unsure whether they'd go for more than two Frederator series, but he might get in if they want someone similar to Mr. Game & Watch and need more 00s representation.

El Tigre: Fairly low chance, but if they want someone with a close quarters moveset with emphasis on claw strikes, he's their best option.

Bessie Higgenbottom: Fairly low chance, but not entirely outside the realm of possibility if they continue to include off-kilter choices.

Kitty Katswell: Low chance, but could happen if Ludosity cleans up all of Hartman's big shows for completion's sake.

Other TMNT characters besides The Spoiler: Donatello and Raphael are a given, but anyone besides them is muddier. Bebop and Rocksteady are the safest option if they really wanted to get away with as much TMNT representation as possible, while Casey Jones and Splinter are almost unlikely regardless of their prominence in every TMNT series.

Zuko: Not a guarantee, but not unlikely if they want a fully firebender-based moveset.

Miko Kubota: New 20s series character, has great moveset potential, is from a series that barely got advertising, is a fan favorite, what else is there to add?

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord

Some of these really need work. Only having hats for some of them isn't going to fix the dittos problem. Some like ZIM I can tell aren't finished yet, but tiny little party hats for CatDog and R&S, dark shades over Lucy's already dark bangs aren't particularly visible when in motion.

There must be better ones to use, like the Fire Dogs for R&S, the wrestling outfits for CatDog, Lucy's various makeovers, Fire Nation disguises for Aang and Toph, etc.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

I was kinda hoping for Ninja Newscaster, but fair enough. Mirage TMNT is good tho.

Some of these really need work. Only having hats for some of them isn't going to fix the dittos problem. Some like ZIM I can tell aren't finished yet, but tiny little party hats for CatDog and R&S, dark shades over Lucy's already dark bangs aren't particularly visible when in motion.

There must be better ones to use, like the Fire Dogs for R&S, the wrestling outfits for CatDog, Lucy's various makeovers, Fire Nation disguises for Aang and Toph, etc.
Some are likely to be WIP (especially since Patrick is missing the rest of his cowboy outfit), but it wouldn't hurt to voice the concerns about it on Discord.

Last edited:

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Regarding the alts I'm a little worried considering it only seems like they have one per character. That'd be fine for 1v1's but if it's a 4 player match where everyone dittos (it could happen), there still would be a problem with a lack of alts.

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett

Oh my god I love the little party hats that CatDog have. It's so good.

amageish

Smash Master
Jenny Wakeman (AKA XJ9): Pretty good. A recent statement from Crews' girlfriend strongly implied that Jenny has a chance to be chosen, although not quite a solid guarantee, Ludosity are certainly aware of the demand for her.
Yeah, it seems like Jenny is pretty darn likely as a choice, provided Game Mill and Nick and such don't veto her... I'd be surprised if they didn't try to get her, if nothing else.

Clyde: Pretty high unless Ludosity has gotten tired of seeing him.
I've been watching a lot of The Loud House lately to the point where I probably qualify as a fan at this point and... Oh goodness does Clyde just not excite me as a character choice. I like the show and Clyde can be an entertaining character, but Lincoln and Clyde are both super generic kid characters who really need actually-interesting people doing stuff around them to truly shine.

Miko Kubota: New 20s series character, has great moveset potential, is from a series that barely got advertising, is a fan favorite, what else is there to add?
I'm curious if Miko will get in. She has a pretty big amount of popularity for a post-2010 Nick character among the fanbase and people really want her show to not be cancelled - and I understand why, from what I have seen of the show, it is very good and you can really feel the passion the showrunners have for the subject matter.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Regarding the alts I'm a little worried considering it only seems like they have one per character. That'd be fine for 1v1's but if it's a 4 player match where everyone dittos (it could happen), there still would be a problem with a lack of alts.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. The stuff's clearly a work in progress and wasn't even supposed to be in the game yet. By the time it's officially out we'll almost certainly have a lot more to work with.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
For the record, I see Clyde as the Zavok of Nick crossovers; gets included regardless whether fans want it or not, which has applied to the Super Brawl and Kart Racer games so far. Ludosity will determine whether that streak gets broken.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The stuff's clearly a work in progress and wasn't even supposed to be in the game yet. By the time it's officially out we'll almost certainly have a lot more to work with.
Also, I don't think we're expecting them to rush post-launch content out. They got plenty of time compared to the period leading up to launch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom