• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well then. I really wonder what they'll do with the extra costumes, cuz I want a few but not enough to get the other editions.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Not a fan of how Patrick has 3 alts related to superheroes. They could've upgraded his cowboy alt from the first game and added in his outfit from The Patrick Star Show for more variation.

Same for SpongeBob, 2 alts related to superheroes and 2 "hat alts". Could've been better.

Rocko also has it bad this time, why didn't they bring back the purple shirt alt from the first game?

Aang not having a Fire Nation Disguise is a huge crime honestly.

All the other alts are great or good enough in my eyes.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Mecha Reptar is a pretty dope alt. Korra pretty much got what I wanted. Rusted Jenny is a funny pick.

... I wish Raph and Donnie just got their Rise designs as alts.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Not a fan of how Patrick has 3 alts related to superheroes. They could've upgraded his cowboy alt from the first game and added in his outfit from The Patrick Star Show for more variation.

Same for SpongeBob, 2 alts related to superheroes and 2 "hat alts". Could've been better.

Rocko also has it bad this time, why didn't they bring back the purple shirt alt from the first game?

Aang not having a Fire Nation Disguise is a huge crime honestly.

All the other alts are great or good enough in my eyes.
In absolute fairness to SpongeBob, those are two super iconic hats lol.

Also Jimmy's are really funny. A no brainer choice with an N Men alt, an outfit from the Jet Fusion game, and an INCREDIBLY deep cut reference to one of his old action figures...but somehow no lab coat.

Screenshot_20231022-152600.png
91L0ns7oaRL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Is that last Ember alts an original? If that's the case it seems that Nick let them create original alts if a character don't have enough material for skins based on the show.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Notice that on the images characters are in descending alphabetical order. The only discrepancy is the Beavers, if they're refered to as "Angry Beavers", they would need to be under Azula.

Their spot on the lineup is not inconsistent, however, if they're referred to as "Daggett and Norbert" as they should be above Danny in that regard

Looks like they're referred to by their proper names.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Squidward is also above Spongebob, so it could just be that it's not completely consistent.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Notice that on the images characters are in descending alphabetical order. The only discrepancy is the Beavers, if they're refered to as "Angry Beavers", they would need to be under Azula.

Their spot on the lineup is not inconsistent, however, if they're referred to as "Daggett and Norbert" as they should be above Danny in that regard

Looks like they're referred to by their proper names.
...B for Beavers?

Also Nigel is below Plankton.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
And here I thought Multiversus was the most leaked/datamined “not Smash platform fighter of the decade” (it’s a niche category)

Seriously though, what is going on leading to all these leaks?!

Edit: Probably gonna buy it anyways. Gonna continue using my main from the first game.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
If you had to add any Nickelodeon TV show/movie to All Star Brawl, what would you pick and who would you have as fighters?

• Bessie (Mighty B!)
  • Miko (Glitch Techs)
  • Otis (Barnyard)
  • Rango (Rango)
  • Annie & Pony (It's Pony!)
  • Sanjay & Craig (Sanjay and Craig)
  • Snap with Rudy (Chalkzone)
  • Fanboy & Chum Chum (Fanboy/Chum Chum)
  • Blik, Gordon, and Waffle (Catscratch)
Apologizes for not showing up(Smashboards didn't notify me again) but i do want to say what series would i want in the game.

-Barnyard: It's funny, my brother & i watched it way back, and Otis would be the indefinite meme pick for sure.
-Chalkzone: Well known show, i also loved the look and feel of it(plus Snap), and it would work as another 2000's rep.
-Tak: Would be nice to reunite him with the unite team and represent the gaming side for nick(also please don't judge the character because of sterotypes, i grew up with this guy).
-Sanjay & Craig: I'd think this one would be cool to have, i didn't mind the show back then and admittedly i laughed at one of the dirty jokes although i think both the duo have a lot of potential to work in the game probably work more than just lucas with his rope snake.
-Catscratch: I Loved this show back then, would want to put Mr. Blik(albeit both he Gordon & Waffle would work better) since i loved his appearance, and would be another 2000's rep(now if only there was a way to get the IP)
-Welcome to the Wayne: I liked this show a lot it was interesting and would love to see this get in with team timbers as the reps(Ansi, Olly, and Saraline) aswell as the wayne as a transition stage which would be cool.

Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Holy Mother of Jesus Christ, how does this keep happening? I really feel bad for these developers; all their work is being carelessly leaked weeks before the game launches!

That said, all five songs sound great, and my favorites so far are probably Sweet Dreams, Miracle City Volcano, and Tremorton Joyride. If this is any indication, then it's good to know that, like with the first game, the music is going to slap!

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
lmao. The leaks keep on leakin'.

Someone is actually uploading the game's soundtrack to Youtube. We're practically going to know everything about the game before it even breaks street date.
Okay yeah, Miracle City Volcano wins this round. The other tracks are good, but... god DAMN, they knocked it out of the park with that one.
I do quite enjoy the Sweet Dreams remix too, though. Hardcore Chores goes hard as well; damn shame I'll never hear it since that stage is murder to play on.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hardcore Chores sounds a lot more Rocko-ey this time around. Tremorton is way better than last time. Sewers Slam is a huge downgrade though.

Tak: Would be nice to reunite him with the unite team and represent the gaming side for nick(also please don't judge the character because of sterotypes, i grew up with this guy)
You're acknowledging that Tak is a weird racist stereotype, but you still want him in?

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Yoooo, I love the game's alt costumes! Band Geeks Squidward is one of my favs, but the story mode dialogue between Gerald and Azula with their alt costumes is gonna be deep like:

This is not a game for the weak or impatient.

I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing. So you've had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. But true power, the divine right to rule, is something you're born with. The truth is: they don't know which one of us is going to be sitting down on that throne, and which of us is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know.
BTW, I don't see them talked about as much but Puma Loco, White Pantera, and/or Plata Peligrosa would all be awesome picks for DLC one day

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord

dlewis53

Smash Lord
YEAH, my girl Jenny's here! And she honestly doesn't seem all that different compared to the first game, which is honestly fine by me since she was one of my mains there. I do wonder something: they mentioned that her Down Strong still has the property of being continuous if you repeatedly press the button, and I'm wondering if it'll feel as broken in 2 as it did in 1.

Also, while a small part of me is bummed the videos are gone, it kind of feels nice that there are some actual consequences for leaking this game for once.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I like how they updated her, and lookin good, and I'm a fan of her ranged options you can throw out. I definitely think she has the potential to be a secondary or strong pocket for me so that's quite fun :).

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Jenny looks neat. Not much to say since she looks pretty similar to last time. Having two missiles out as once sounds nuts and will probably be what I use all my meter on when playing as her.
I do wonder something: they mentioned that her Down Strong still has the property of being continuous if you repeatedly press the button, and I'm wondering if it'll feel as broken in 2 as it did in 1.
Did it really, though? I remember it being super easy to get around day 1 when all the online Jennies were just spamming it at the ledge, and I was playing as Garfield, whose recovery is pretty linear.

Top Bottom