• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Rep tweeted about writing patch notes, so yeah, I could see Hugh happening sometime this month,

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Rep tweeted about writing patch notes, so yeah, I could see Hugh happening sometime this month,

Would make sense for around the 20th, since it's the 20th anniversary of the show.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Would make sense for around the 20th, since it's the 20th anniversary of the show.
Even if they were planning to, I don't think this would realistically happen. We've heard from the devs before that patches pretty much come out whenever and they often aren't even aware of when they'll be coming out until the day of.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Even if they were planning to, I don't think this would realistically happen. We've heard from the devs before that patches pretty much come out whenever and they often aren't even aware of when they'll be coming out until the day of.
Especially considering the fact that both Shredder and Jenny were delayed.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Especially considering the fact that both Shredder and Jenny were delayed.
Jenny was delayed because they didn't want her update to interfere with a major tournament, and I think Hugh was gonna come after Get On My Level regardless.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I never said the anniversary was hard evidence or something, I was just saying that it would be a fitting time to release Hugh.

I do think he will be this month anyway.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Not really related to the game but I think people in this thread might like this.

Jenny, Rocko, Danny Phantom, Zim and Powdered toast man will be in Smite. The trailer make we wish that Nick all star would have Smash like trailer because this is actually sick.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Not really related to the game but I think people in this thread might like this.

Jenny, Rocko, Danny Phantom, Zim and Powdered toast man will be in Smite. The trailer make we wish that Nick all star would have Smash like trailer because this is actually sick.
This was a great trailer but you can’t fool me that wasn’t Horvitz

dlewis53

Smash Lord

Don't really care much for Smite, but that was at least a cool trailer.

Also, it sounded like they got Rocko's original VA for it, so hopefully that means All-Star Brawl won't have issues with him either.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
what is smite?
It's a free to play MOBA where you play as Gods and other deities from different mythologies (Greek, Maya, Norse etc.). They've been doing a few crossover recently such as Stranger things and Transformers. They also did Avatar and TMNT in the past so it's not the first time that they do something with Nickelodeon.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
It's a free to play MOBA where you play as Gods and other deities from different mythologies (Greek, Maya, Norse etc.). They've been doing a few crossover recently such as Stranger things and Transformers. They also did Avatar and TMNT in the past so it's not the first time that they do something with Nickelodeon.
how curious. Any Celtic gods?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yes, there's Artio, Cu Chulainn, Cernunnos, Cliodha and The Morrigan. It's a pretty good game by the way if you're curious to play it. It's a third person MOBA so it's pretty unique (similar to Paragon if you heard of it).
Well it certainly gets points for using some lesser used mythology

D

Deleted member

Spongebob not being here is likely because these characters aren't actually new characters but, like all previous crossover events, are skins for existing characters in the game, most of which are humanoid. Was proablly hard to fit Spongebob around that.

Also they could proablly do a whole Spongebob event so that may be part of it

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Spongebob not being here is likely because these characters aren't actually new characters but, like all previous crossover events, are skins for existing characters in the game, most of which are humanoid. Was proablly hard to fit Spongebob around that.

Also they could proablly do a whole Spongebob event so that may be part of it

Wild that this is somehow still less strnage than the Slipknot crossover.
I find the lack of Garfield more confusing, you'd think that'd be an easy way to score some meme points

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
View attachment 356137New Hugh render, I hope Hugh comes out this month
He definitely is. This is his alternate render. Nearly everybody in the game has one, and the ones for the launch roster are used for the menu icons. The only characters who don't have one are Lucy Loud, Powdered Toast Man, Nigel Thornberry, and Oblina, who are coincidentally the four characters that we know Ludosity had to fight for to get in the game. Although Ren doesn't have one either, as only Stimpy got an alternate render.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
He definitely is. This is his alternate render. Nearly everybody in the game has one, and the ones for the launch roster are used for the menu icons. The only characters who don't have one are Lucy Loud, Powdered Toast Man, Nigel Thornberry, and Oblina, who are coincidentally the four characters that we know Ludosity had to fight for to get in the game. Although Ren doesn't have one either, as only Stimpy got an alternate render.
Ren has an alternate render with Stimpy.

1657157935460.png

Where is that other Stimpy render? I can only find this and their default one.

Those ****ing lips are making me sick I swear to god
Yeah I'm glad they went with the duck holding one as the default because yeesh, he looks uncanny there.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The only characters who don't have one are Lucy Loud, Powdered Toast Man, Nigel Thornberry, and Oblina, who are coincidentally the four characters that we know Ludosity had to fight for to get in the game
I think there's a menu that has an alternate Oblina render.

Also I kind of think Hugh, especially before Jimmy, wasn't something they could easily get Nick to approve of as well. They only recently realized people could be nostalgic for Jimmy Neutron, Hugh in particular having a fanbase would be completely foreign to them.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I think there's a menu that has an alternate Oblina render.

Also I kind of think Hugh, especially before Jimmy, wasn't something they could easily get Nick to approve of as well. They only recently realized people could be nostalgic for Jimmy Neutron, Hugh in particular having a fanbase would be completely foreign to them.
There isn't one. The options menu depicts a render of the Gromble, another ARM character.

Top Bottom