• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
This is pretty recent, But for those who don't know "Ren & Stimpy" is gonna be rebooted for "Comedy Central".

Though like most things currently in this world, I would imagine the pandemic has probably delayed it ,But still gonna be on my radar and looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I find it really odd that they decided not to show the last two characters if this is real but idk
Seems to be VERY convenient that Ludosity just happened to have versions of the character and stage select screens without the two remaining characters.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
As far as I see, Fanboy and Chum Chum are the only post-90s properties that have been explicitly denied, according to the devs. If any other one is screwed, we would have known by now if they weren't trying to negotiate a DLC deal for this.

View attachment 330271
Speculation channel got locked. Take of that what you will.
It’s been re opened but any mentions of the leaks get you muted or banned.
I feel like this is a bit much, compared to this all that the Tribute Games devs do to prevent info leaks is to keep their lips sealed when directly asked for any specifics, but otherwise do a really good job letting nothing slip through for Shredder's Revenge. 🤐

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
The biggest thing in favor of that leak might be
pictures of the stages? In that, how would they get those empty?
This 100%. Welcome back to the ESRB leak, as it is time to discuss the creation of blank stages from very certain angles that we haven't need them before... Not to mention a certain stage that was only revealed mere hours ago.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem

I am undecided, but felt like sharing.

View attachment 330271
Speculation channel got locked. Take of that what you will.
The fact that this leak happened, and also the Garfield leak seemingly got confirmed with Ren and Stimpy, paired with this locking of the speculation thread,

Makes me to believe that this is all real tbh

dlewis53

Smash Lord
also the Garfield leak seemingly got confirmed with Ren and Stimpy
No, it didn't.

And I'm wondering if the banning of leak-talk may be because they got overwhelmed by it, which I can honestly understand with Smash speculation.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
No, it didn't.

And I'm wondering if the banning of leak-talk may be because they got overwhelmed by it, which I can honestly understand with Smash speculation.
I dunno what to say when the models are almost exactly the same plus all the other things that have been brought up
unknown.jpeg
unknown-1.jpeg

If you look close even the placement of the hair on Ren's head is on the exact same position and bends

To me at least that's basically a confirmation when it's so exact it's uncanny

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

dlewis53

Smash Lord
I dunno what to say when the models are almost exactly the same plus all the other things that have been brought up
View attachment 330280View attachment 330281
If you look close even the placement of the hair on Ren's head is on the exact same position and bends

To me at least that's basically a confirmation when it's so exact it's uncanny
Or the leaker got really damn lucky.

There are probably a lot of talented people who know how to make accurate 3D models.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I think they got overwhelmed because they can't shoot down the leaks anymore. And it's easier for them to just not participate in it anymore. :p
That or they didn't want somebody to get sued/fired/whathaveyou.

Considering the characters placement, one of the spot could be a Rugrats characters (the one on the left of Reptar).
Let's pack it up, looks like an All Grown Up rep might be on the way. :4pacman:

Or Stu Pickles, I dunno.

There are probably a lot of talented people who know how to make accurate 3D models.
Freaking this. Remember CacoMallow? People can go to any lengths for e-peen.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

The latest leak is most likely what was the catalyst, not the older garfield leak.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Say, come to think of it after thorough examination, here's something that's been largely overlooked:

Where are the remaining two stages? The stage theory stipulates that each character must come with a stage. In all likelihood, the missing two stages will be patched in after launch.

Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Say, come to think of it after thorough examination, here's something that's been largely overlooked:

Where are the remaining two stages? The stage theory stipulates that each character must come with a stage. In all likelihood, the missing two stages will be patched in after launch.
Yeah, I did a quick count, and there's only 20 stages there.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

One of them is Teeter Totter Gluch from Rugrats.

Edit: Don't know

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Is there another rugrats stage too?

Just wondering if there's maybe another rugrats character.

LimeTH

Smash Lord

Depends on who the last two characters end up being.

I could think of stages for Rocko, either Beaver, or another Rugrat, but what would Garfield's be? The Table? It couldn't be the kitchen since there's already a Ren and Stimpy kitchen.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If these leaks are real we are probably getting a 2nd Rugrats character due to the fact that one of the empty spots is suspiciously placed between April and Reptar.
It could also be Shredder. Though if there's no 4th tmnt stage then I'm at a loss lol.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
If these leaks are real we are probably getting a 2nd Rugrats character due to the fact that one of the empty spots is suspiciously placed between April and Reptar.
You can kinda make out the bottoms of the character's feet, but not enough to tell who it could be.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
If this leak is true, this deconfirms all characters from represented franchises except for TMNT, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If the technodrome stage is there then it's most likely for april or mikey, because the missing 2 characters and stages from the selection screens is probably a build of the game before the last 2 are or were added.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
If this is true then the last 2 fighters are either a 4th TMNT character or a 2nd Rugrats character and either a character from a new, unrepped series or a 2nd rep of Hey Arnold.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
What a lovely surprise!

Does anyone have a link to watch the reveal live? Last two were spoiled for me.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I doubt it's Arnold. If it were Arnold, why go through all the secrecy? It's probably another single show rep.

It was revealed on a blog post, not in a livestream.
It was already revealed... ah right. I did it backwards in time from LA. DAMN. But thank you.

EDIT. All right. Ren and Stimpy. Cool.

Though it sucks that I can't go into these reveals blind. There is no anticipation when it is spoiled by a thumbnail.

Last edited:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I’m a bit confused about the “missing” stages thing. In whatever (probably outdated) build of the game those screenshots are from, there are 20 characters and 20 stages. They probably wouldn’t add the last two stages to the stage selection screen without their associated characters.

7NATOR

Smash Master
In that Leaked pic with the 2 Fighters blanked out, You can see a little of the feet of the one next to Reptar. It looks gray colored, and the Fighter seems to be in a Wide Stance, or they are riding something that is wide

Top Bottom