• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Well in regards to whether or not we get a showcase today, if not today then definitely tomorrow unless it’s not tomorrow in which case it’s today but maybe it’s not today and maybe it’s the day after tomorrow though it’s possible it’s just the day after the day after tomorrow and that would mean it’s not today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

Laniv

Smash Champion
Well in regards to whether or not we get a showcase today, if not today then definitely tomorrow unless it’s not tomorrow in which case it’s today but maybe it’s not today and maybe it’s the day after tomorrow though it’s possible it’s just the day after the day after tomorrow and that would mean it’s not today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
Plankton if his showcase isn't today:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Uh... right, now what was that part about the, um... Who now?

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Place yer bets, people, who we getting tomorrow? Plankton, Patrick or someone else?

My bet's on Patrick. They just did two newcomers in a row and might want to save Plankton for Friday to leave us wanting more over the weekend.

Last edited:

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
Place yer bets, people, who we getting tomorrow? Plankton, Patrick or someone else?

My bet's on Patrick. They just did two newcomers in a row and might want to save Plankton for Friday to leave us wanting more over the weekend.
See, by all accounts and logical reasoning, the most probable answer is that we're getting, like you say, Patrick or Plankton tomorrow.

However, I want them to give us Nigel Thornberry to really screw with us/catch us off guard lol.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
See, by all accounts and logical reasoning, the most probable answer is that we're getting, like you say, Patrick or Plankton tomorrow.

However, I want them to give us Nigel Thornberry to really screw with us/catch us off guard lol.
Veteran I want to see the most is ZIM, Both to see what changed since I tried maining ZIM last game, and to finally find out what's going on with GIR.

I hope whatever ZIM gets, it meshes with me better this time.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Safe bet would be either Patrick or Plankton.

Risky bet would be someone else, or even a veteran who hasn't been shown at all.

Also, I had a thought: how do you guys think they're gonna handle Raphael and Donatello, considering the two were basically shadow-revealed in the trailer?

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I think one newcomer showcase a week is enough tbh. I could see Patrick showcase being next and Plankton being kept for next week. I think it would make more sense to show like 1 newcomer + 1 or 2 veterans each week so we're not left with all veterans at the end.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

If I really want to make a bold prediction, I’m gonna guess someone we’ve seen a decent amount of in gameplay. So I guess that’d be between Patrick, Plankton or April

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I like how you can see Bikini Bottom in the distance on Jellyfish, and Patrick's tanned alt.

EDIT: Hold on, I actually think the tanned alt is an original alt based on Larry. Seems we're finally getting original recolours! Hopefully they've reimplemented the alt/model combination system that was scrapped from the first game.

Last edited:

Faso115

Smash Lord
New guys spotted: Donnie, Nigel and Jenny.

My guess is that if you see them in the showcase, they are probably next.

Friday should be Plankton. Then we have probably Jenny

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
A grappler with a projectile and good anti-zoning tools oh god oh ****

Also a first glimpse at Donatello's moveset which is cool. Seems to have a baseball projectile similar to Cody in Street Fighter V?

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So, Patrick doesn't seem all that different from the first game aside from the new moves, and I didn't really play him all that much, so we'll see how this goes. It was neat seeing what I'm guessing are all three of Patrick's alts. So it seems like each character will be getting at least three atls. Makes me wonder what Jenny's alts are gonna be.

Also, it was neat getting a glimpse of Donnie and Nigel in the showcase, and I'm particularly curious about Nigel's new swooping move; I'm guessing that's gonna be his new Side Special.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
A small detail with Patrick that I noticed and liked was that he still has the Krabby Patty as his light up, but now it has an animation of him eating it afterwards. That's just a cute little touch of charm that I liked.

Also, here's a question: when do you guys think we'll be getting info on the new single-player campaign?

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

We're getting Kong, NASB, Avatar, Nascar and Dreamworks Kart this year. All of the "Gamemill only releases x games a year" dooming seems silly now
GameMill seems to have only been increasing their quantity of game output with each passing year, safe to assume we're gonna continue seeing more from them as they get bigger and bigger

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I hope you can use the training stage in regular battles as well as training mode, always disliked that Ultimate didn't let you play on the training stage. (then again there's not much i like about that game in general)

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
A couple more things, mainly good

First up Diego posted the current version of Patrick’s super, here’s a side by side comparison
IMG_0428.jpeg

IMG_0429.jpeg

Second, we got confirmation that every character is gonna get a squished model like that

image.png

And finally, we have confirmation that from this point forward every showcase will show off the characters super! It seems Jimmy really was the exception in that regard

IMG_1259.jpg

Edit:

We just got a pretty good hint at what Jimmy’s super is

IMG_0433.jpeg

IMG_0434.jpeg

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
A couple more things, mainly good

First up Diego posted the current version of Patrick’s super, here’s a side by side comparison View attachment 376215
View attachment 376216
Second, we got confirmation that every character is gonna get a squished model like that

View attachment 376217
And finally, we have confirmation that from this point forward every showcase will show off the characters super! It seems Jimmy really was the exception in that regard

View attachment 376218
Edit:

We just got a pretty good hint at what Jimmy’s super is

View attachment 376219
View attachment 376220
I look forward to finding the gallery of all the squished models

Top Bottom