• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
This might be a stretch but maybe the tropical island map is Volcano Island from the Nicktoons battle for volcano island game. It seems like it could fit and be that but I not sure they would want to represent a old game.
I was thinking that too, but I felt it was just too outlandish to say. Probably not Legends of the Hidden Temple given that it isn't a temple.

Are there any Nicktoon episodes that have a tropical island and a car wash? I tried looking up "car wash" on the Nick wiki and nothing relevant showed up

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I was thinking that too, but I felt it was just too outlandish to say. Probably not Legends of the Hidden Temple given that it isn't a temple.

Are there any Nicktoon episodes that have a tropical island and a car wash? I tried looking up "car wash" on the Nick wiki and nothing relevant showed up
Well, the car wash might just be an added gameplay element.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Alright, some Kart Racers 3 news.

I'm a bit late it seems, but here's a tweet that has all the pictures together in one place:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Really excited about Odie and Jimmy being newcomers, and I really hope Squidward comes back again.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Time to update that one image I made!
Red - Deconfirmed
Yellow - Implied via existing content or presence of other characters from their franchise.
Green - Confirmed!

NKR3 Confirmed Deconfirmed.png

• All of the other KR2 Spongebob characters returned, so we're more than likely getting Squidward back.
  • Three of the turtles are here, not having Donatello would just be weird. They have assets for Shredder from two games as well, so he's almost certainly coming back.
  • One of the screenshots shows Jimmy driving Arnold's car with Ace Savvy tires. This implies that The Loud House is getting its' characters back (I can't see them cutting characters from one of their cash cows).
  • All of the other Rugrats characters are confirmed, and they have plenty of assets for Reptar, so he's definitely coming back.
  • Helga's confirmed, plus we saw Arnold's car. And with Arnold back, why leave out Gerald?
  • I ****ed up, Aang should have a green check mark.
  • I ****ed up, Zim should have a yellow circle (can't see them doing GIR without Zim.)
  • Tentatively gave Heffer the checkmark, though we aren't sure if that's really him in one of the screenshots.

Last edited:

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Time to update that one image I made!
Red - Deconfirmed
Yellow - Implied via existing content or presence of other characters from their franchise.
Green - Confirmed!

View attachment 358857
The Jimmy Neutron screenshot seems to showcase Donatello, a Pink Reptar, Zim, Danny and a 4th character I can't recognize.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Here's my predicted VA list (confirmed characters only):

Spongebob: Tom Kenny
Patrick: Bill Fagerbakke
Sandy: Carolyn Lawrence
Leo: Cam Clarke
Raph: Rob Paulsen
Mikey: Townsend Coleman
Donnie: Barry Gordon
April: Mae Whitman
Tommy: Elizabeth Daily
Chuckie: Unknown (either Nancy Cartwright, Candi Milo, or someone completely new)
Angelica: Cheryl Chase
Reptar: Fred Tatasciore
Arnold: Zane VanWicklyn
Helga: Francesca Marie Smith
Zim: Richard Steven Horvitz
GIR: Ricki Simons
Danny: David Kaufman
Aang: Dustin Sardella
Korra: Janet Varney
Jimmy: Debi Derryberry
Jenny: Janice Kawaye
Garfield: Frank Welker
Odie: Gregg Berger

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When do we think the trailer / full reveal for this drops? These leaks have been trickling out for a while now

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I’m surprised that Jimmy isn’t on the cover despite this being his grand return to playable status in a home console Nicktoons game since Globs of Doom

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I’m surprised that Jimmy isn’t on the cover despite this being his grand return to playable status in a home console Nicktoons game since Globs of Doom
Didn't you say Jimmy not being on the box was bad news for him?

Also why is this giant Paws of Fury ad blocking the post window get out just because you're a nick movie doesn't mean you're getting discussed

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Didn't you say Jimmy not being on the box was bad news for him?

Also why is this giant Paws of Fury ad blocking the post window get out just because you're a nick movie doesn't mean you're getting discussed
I believed it was yeah, I can’t recall a game he’s been playable in where he wasn’t on the cover so this is a first

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Either way, these screenshots + the box art show that they're gunning for the NASB crowd with the characters they chose to prioritize showing. Jimmy, Jenny, Garfield, the 80's Turtles, Helga, hell even the Spongebob characters they chose to show are the three playable in NASB.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Picture’s not loading but I presume this is the motion play game? Do you even play as any of the characters in that?
Yes, it's supposed to be Nicktoons Movin'. Either way it's still a game that has Jimmy Neutron content but doesn't feature him on the box, isn't it?
Either way, these screenshots + the box art show that they're gunning for the NASB crowd with the characters they chose to prioritize showing. Jimmy, Jenny, Garfield, the 80's Turtles, Helga, hell even the Spongebob characters they chose to show are the three playable in NASB.
I doubt it's NASB pandering. Nick wants to push the fact that they own Garfield now, and contrary to many NASB Discord members' beliefs, it's normal for the selection of playable SpongeBob characters to be SB, Patrick, and Sandy.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Yes, it's supposed to be Nicktoons Movin'. Either way it's still a game that has Jimmy Neutron content but doesn't feature him on the box, isn't it?

I doubt it's NASB pandering. Nick wants to push the fact that they own Garfield now, and contrary to many NASB Discord members' beliefs, it's normal for the selection of playable SpongeBob characters to be SB, Patrick, and Sandy.
Yeah. Sandy is prioritized over Squidward a lot in video games. She was in Nicktoons Basketball, Battle for Volcano Island, and both Kart Racers while Squidward was only in Basketball and Kart Racers 2. Either way, Squidward's coming back, as it's highly likely that every racer from KR2 will return here except for Jojo Siwa.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Yeah. Sandy is prioritized over Squidward a lot in video games. She was in Nicktoons Basketball, Battle for Volcano Island, and both Kart Racers while Squidward was only in Basketball and Kart Racers 2. Either way, Squidward's coming back, as it's highly likely that every racer from KR2 will return here except for Jojo Siwa.
not to mention Battle for Bikini Bottom

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Squidward rarely ever being playable in games makes sense, he's not much of an action guy and doesn't put forth the effort in a crisis unless forced to.

contrary to many NASB Discord members' beliefs, it's normal for the selection of playable SpongeBob characters to be SB, Patrick, and Sandy.
Tried convincing them of this for close to a year, they don’t care lol
What Spongebob games are these guys playing where it's not Spongebob, Patrick and Sandy? I can only think of like, two games where Squidward is playable besides NKR2.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
What Spongebob games are these guys playing where it's not Spongebob, Patrick and Sandy? I can only think of like, two games where Squidward is playable besides NKR2.
I think it's the first time for a lot of them to be playing a game with SpongeBob in it, really. That's why they think it's weird that Sandy got in before Squidward, or that the songs aren't taken from the shows.

Top Bottom