• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I've always liked the idea of Aang or Korra as a non-playable (or just hard to unlock) mentor figure in a new Nicktoons Unite game. Basically explaining how these usually slice-of-life characters can suddenly stand toe-to-toe with robots and such.

I feel a new Nicktoons Unite game should probably take after console Attack of the Toybots - that half-Crash Bandicoot/half-beat em gameplay has potential if they could find a way to more seamlessly merge the two genres.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I've always liked the idea of Aang or Korra as a non-playable (or just hard to unlock) mentor figure in a new Nicktoons Unite game. Basically explaining how these usually slice-of-life characters can suddenly stand toe-to-toe with robots and such.

I feel a new Nicktoons Unite game should probably take after console Attack of the Toybots - that half-Crash Bandicoot/half-beat em gameplay has potential if they could find a way to more seamlessly merge the two genres.
That's what I'm expecting, although all of the original 4 (Spongebob, Danny, Jimmy, and Timmy) have combat experience in their own shows.

D

Deleted member

So confirmed so far

Spongebob
Sandy
Jimmy
Jenny
Garfield
Odie
Danny
Chucky
Helga
Anng
Leo
Raph

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
So confirmed so far

Spongebob
Sandy
Jimmy
Jenny
Garfield
Odie
Danny
Chucky
Helga
Anng
Leo
Raph
There's also Angelica (whose kart Jenny is riding on the leaked cover), Tommy (his kart is mentioned in the original leak and Jenny is shown riding it in one screenshot), Mikey (appears in one of the screenshots), and GIR (Chuckie is riding his kart from the second game). So this is the roster for this game that is known:
Spongebob
Sandy
Leo
Raph
Mikey
Aang
Garfield
Odie
Tommy
Chuckie
Angelica
Helga
Danny
Jimmy
Jenny
GIR

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Does anyone know what show the tribal/volcano track is from?
Unknown. There's evidence of modern civilization so it's not from Tak and the Power of Juju, the sky is normal looking so it's not SBSP, and it's not Rocket Power because that show has more of a tropical resort vibe, plus I've never seen a volcano anywhere in that show.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone know what show the tribal/volcano track is from?

theres a big sign in the background. Second word on it says wash. If we can make out the first we’ll have an idea, I think it says cart so maybe it’s just a thing the tracks have?

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Also, Jimmy has Ace Savvy decals on his kart in one image, which confirms that TLH will get a rep in this game, but it's unknown who that rep will be. It's weird that Lincoln is entirely missing from anything related to this game considering how prominent he was in KR2, with him even being front and center on the cover, an honor that is almost exclusively reserved for SpongeBob.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
So, here's the confirmed tracks so far:
Retroville
Kamp Koral
Unknown tropical island
Irken Armada (returning from KR2)
Double Dare (returning from KR2)

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Here's the KR2 characters who are still MIA and have not been seen yet:

Squidward
Shredder
Lincoln
Lucy
Clyde
Gerald
Rocko
Heffer
Ren
Stimpy
CatDog
Jojo Siwa

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think JN, MLATR and Garfield are probably the only new franchises. Which is a pretty good list still. But there's definitely room for more. If I had to guess I'd say Wild Thornberries is the next likely addition.

I also think Powdered Toast Man is a pretty safe bet as NASB characters go

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
We already know 24 racers, 18 old, 5 new, and one unknown character. Here's all of them:

Spongebob
Patrick
Sandy
Leo
Mikey
Donnie
Raph
April
Tommy
Chuckie
Angelica
Reptar
Arnold
Helga
Zim
GIR
Aang
Korra
Danny
Jimmy
Jenny
Garfield
Odie
Unknown TLH character

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
This might be a stretch but maybe the tropical island map is Volcano Island from the Nicktoons battle for volcano island game. It seems like it could fit and be that but I not sure they would want to represent a old game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom