• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
View attachment 354262
Thaddeus, what are you doing?
Adding voice acting
It's 4 o'clock in the morning, why on Earth are you adding voice acting
Because I've lost control of my life.
Here's your voice acting, critics
Your game's still dead and has no content
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
When did he say this?
Because despite his issues the review was completely spot on and explains to outsiders why the episode is so infamous.
It's still Mr. "Turning Red Should've Addressed 9/11" ****ing Enter

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Hm, so I might have discovered a new bug/glitch: there've been times where either myself or the AI have been spawned way off to the side of the arena instead of in the center. It hasn't happened very frequently, but it has cost me a stock once or twice.

Has this happened to anyone else?

DeviousFish

Smash Apprentice
Hm, so I might have discovered a new bug/glitch: there've been times where either myself or the AI have been spawned way off to the side of the arena instead of in the center. It hasn't happened very frequently, but it has cost me a stock once or twice.

yea, cause of the momentum

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I never said he was a good or sane person, I just said that the review itself was good.
The quality of the review is irrelevant I don't want that sleazeball making ad revenue

But yes I remember that episode being unabashedly cruel to the kid and even if I always though Lincoln was one of the most boring parts of the Loud House I still don't wanna see him tortured either, even if he deserves it

There's better ways to teach kids lessons than just "you **** up people will be a **** to you"

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

Yes it’s a new glitch, seems to occur after dying to Reptar aerial strong nair weirdly enough

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You know, since voice work is firmly cemented, I wonder how easy some VAs would be to get for future DLC characters. Nick regulars like Rob Paulsen are practically on speed-dial, at least.

Also, has anyone listed all the items yet?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Also, has anyone listed all the items yet?
  1. Tommy's Ball (Bumper)
  2. Arnold's Boombox (Dunno what it does)
  3. Irken Guidance Chip (Creates a ship that shoots foes down)
  4. LOG from Blammo (Rolls)
  5. Krabby Patty (Healing)
  6. Exploding Pie (Proximity Mine)
  7. Trash Can (Rolls and creates Oblina goop in its path that can hurt the summoner)
  8. Squidward's Clarinet (can make flying music note projectiles - EXTREMELY powerful)
  9. Anchor (Extremely heavy to throw)
  10. Sokka's Boomerang (Boomerang, you have to catch it yourself)
  11. Reptar Wagon (Rolls back and forth, can hurt the summoner)
  12. Suck O Matic (Draws foes near, doesn't suck them in)
  13. Sandy's Rocket (Homes in on foes)
  14. Jellyfish Jelly (Makes Jellyfish that chase a foe)
  15. Fenton Thermos (Creates ghosts upwards)
  16. Lawn Gnome (Tethered to user and creates an electric border between them)
Here ya go.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Series in the game not repped by items:

• The Loud House
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • Garfield
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • CatDog
  • The Wild Thornberrys

It's weird that of all series not to get an item, TMNT is there, I'd have expected to get at least one.

LimeTH

Smash Lord

• The Loud House
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Garfield
  • CatDog
  • The Wild Thornberrys

It's weird that of all series not to get an item, TMNT is there, I'd have expected to get at least one.
I think the Turtle Blimp was datamined but got scrapped/changed to something else.

It is a little annoying how half the items are Spongebob, even if they're the most recognizable.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

• The Loud House
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Garfield
  • CatDog
  • The Wild Thornberrys

The Turtle Blimp was changed into the SB blimp (which curiously isn't present so far), although before that it was repurposed into April's recovery special.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion

It happened to me, too!

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I still don't wanna see him tortured either, even if he deserves it
If you don't wanna give him ad revenue just turn your ad blocker on xP

And he doesn't deserve 95% of the punishments he gets, his punishments (especially in earlier seasons) tend to be way worse than what he actually did. Plus he just wanted some time to himself, not an unreasonable thing at all. And even then he's a lot like Squidward where he's coming from such a sympathetic angle already that it's easier for fans to forgive minor hiccups.

The bottom line is that all of the kids make mistakes but in the end they all love each other anyway, and usually all will be forgiven by the end of the episode. The show is about familial love, and No Such Luck pisses on everything the show stands for. Not helped by Lynn Sr. and Rita (their parents), who are normally rational parents (if a bit goofy sometimes) going full on Mr. and Mrs. Turner that episode.

EDIT: Whoops...

Back to the item discussion, the Fenton Thermos and Lawn Gnome prove that items can coexist alongside characters that use them in their movesets and visa versa (though I will say, considering Zim's gnome is a stage obstacle the item feels a bit redundant. Would've given the slot to a show without an item.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
id of had garfield's bed as a restoration item. but then id of had a stage simply called monday where pianos would periodically drop down

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Back to the item discussion, the Fenton Thermos and Lawn Gnome prove that items can coexist alongside characters that use them in their movesets and visa versa (though I will say, considering Zim's gnome is a stage obstacle the item feels a bit redundant. Would've given the slot to a show without an item.
Yeah, this can give Squidward fans some hope, at least.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
An instance in where I'm thinking this might not apply is with Tommy Pickles. The "Tommy Ball" now shows up in two separate places as an item and as a ball in Sports mode. I know it's stretching to say it means Tommy is out of the running, but it does mean he might be short any potential moves he could have had with the ball now.

I'm still putting my bets on Angelica if we get any of the kids anyway.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
An instance in where I'm thinking this might not apply is with Tommy Pickles. The "Tommy Ball" now shows up in two separate places as an item and as a ball in Sports mode. I know it's stretching to say it means Tommy is out of the running, but it does mean he might be short any potential moves he could have had with the ball now.

I'm still putting my bets on Angelica if we get any of the kids anyway.
Rugrats' situation is weird, so we can't say for sure if they're out of the running at all or the staff can come up with a creative solution until this game's support cycle completely runs its course.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Rugrats' situation is weird, so we can't say for sure if they're out of the running at all or the staff can come up with a creative solution until this game's support cycle completely runs its course.
Yeah, I don't want to get the Rugrats debate started again (save it for RTC), but it was just interesting to me.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I feel like the best way to handle Rugrats is instead of the babies, why not add one of the adults to the game? Like, Stu could be fascinating in a Platform Fighter. https://youtu.be/RLacbp0FeM4

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I feel like the best way to handle Rugrats is instead of the babies, why not add one of the adults to the game? Like, Stu could be fascinating in a Platform Fighter. https://youtu.be/RLacbp0FeM4
Fair idea, but the only slight issue with Stu is that the other notable remaining cartoon dads that aren't already in have more demand (except Lynn Sr., since his daughters take priority).

Last edited:
Top Bottom