• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Ken combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Hot Sauce debate Pro Tip #23 - Whenever someone corrects you on terminology, immediately compare them to genocidal murderers

smashplaya

Smash Cadet
A real Ken combo would've ended in a dair. Yours doesn't count because you were hanging off the ledge when you spiked.

Hot Sauce

Smash Cadet
Fail
Not a Ken Combo at all.
Actual Spike was very easy.
UGggh,, it was similar, get over it, if it failed i wouldnt have got the kill. Didnt think u guys would take a simple kill so serious holy god.

Hot Sauce

Smash Cadet
Didn't think you'd post a simple kill in a Combo Video section.
But it was a simple kill that was rather nice, it seemed to rip through the guys self-esteem so of course it was decent. But since no L-Cancels or it being followed directly with a D-air, I deserve to get crucified. srry

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I think i covered it when i said i know its not a ken combo but its very similar, not as similar as iliminalex's combo but close. .....
Have you ever played melee? There are no footstools. So, Ken Combo was invented in melee. So mine was a Ken "Combo" (not a true combo anymore but pretty cool still), so the footstool is just an addon that can or cannot be added.

Hot Sauce

Smash Cadet
Have you ever played melee? There are no footstools. So, Ken Combo was invented in melee. So mine was a Ken "Combo" (not a true combo anymore but pretty cool still), so the footstool is just an addon that can or cannot be added.
What? i know that, srry if I didn't explain it as best as i could, and i have played melee,but what i was trying to say is that yur combo was alot more better, probably as close as a ken combo can get on brawl.

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
But it was a simple kill that was rather nice, it seemed to rip through the guys self-esteem so of course it was decent. But since no L-Cancels or it being followed directly with a D-air, I deserve to get crucified. srry

Yes, you definitely deserve to be crucified, because you come into the combo video section, and

A.Upload a single kill in the Combo Video section

and

B.Disgrace the name of the Ken Combo, by posting completely what a Ken Combo isn't.

And yes, because I don't like your video, I am a Nazi, come into my gas chambers!

Hot Sauce

Smash Cadet
Yes, you definitely deserve to be crucified, because you come into the combo video section, and

and

B.Disgrace the name of the Ken Combo, by posting completely what a Ken Combo isn't.

And yes, because I don't like your video, I am a Nazi, come into my gas chambers!
1. Wow, honestly, I think some of you need to get off Ken's NUTS.
2. OF course It's not a Ken combo genious it's BRAWL we've been in and out of that already like you've been on ken's nuts, let that go.

3. You misunderstand when I say "nazi" when I actually ( or perfectly stated) "smash nazi" A smash nazi isn't a genocidal person but a person who takes a "T" rated game and acts like a CHILD and moans and whines (like you when your on Ken's nut's) about a game so god**** much that you look like an idiot.
4. Would it ****ing kill you to watch a 60 second video on a combo thread? OR do you expect me to sit here for countless hours making a a 7 minute combo video when I only got like 6 matches saved on my wii.

Grow up.
Srry had to let it out

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
1. Wow, honestly, I think some of you need to get off Ken's NUTS.
2. OF course It's not a Ken combo genious it's BRAWL we've been in and out of that already like you've been on ken's nuts, let that go.

3. You misunderstand when I say "nazi" when I actually ( or perfectly stated) "smash nazi" A smash nazi isn't a genocidal person but a person who takes a "T" rated game and acts like a CHILD and moans and whines (like you when your on Ken's nut's) about a game so god**** much that you look like an idiot.
4. Would it ****ing kill you to watch a 60 second video on a combo thread? OR do you expect me to sit here for countless hours making a a 7 minute combo video when I only got like 6 matches saved on my wii.

Grow up.
Srry had to let it out

But, but, I like Ken's Chocolate Salty Balls, mm mm delishuzz.

Also, if you show a video claiming there will be a Ken Combo, and then not show one, expect these kinds of answer, no johns in saying that it's a "Brawl" version.

Annnd, yes, it kills me to watch a 60 second video on a combo thread,

if it was Melee, then perhaps I would've not died, and actually be happy, and probably rightfully rewarded that Ken Combo.

PS.You should try Ken's Chocolate Salty Balls, quite delishuzz.

Hot Sauce

Smash Cadet
But, but, I like Ken's Chocolate Salty Balls, mm mm delishuzz.

Also, if you show a video claiming there will be a Ken Combo, and then not show one, expect these kinds of answer, no johns in saying that it's a "Brawl" version.

Annnd, yes, it kills me to watch a 60 second video on a combo thread,

if it was Melee, then perhaps I would've not died, and actually be happy, and probably rightfully rewarded that Ken Combo.

PS.You should try Ken's Chocolate Salty Balls, quite delishuzz.
1. Oh yes, sarcasm , how I love to see people use it at a dead end.
2. So it kills you huh "Annnd, yes, it kills me to watch a 60 second video on a combo thread,"
"if it was Melee, then perhaps I would've not died, and actually be happy, and probably rightfully rewarded that Ken Combo." Well if you mean this to the uttermost truth then im Guessing you live a * Fabulous life* (see i can use sarcasm too):bee:
3. Hmm "Yes, you definitely deserve to be crucified, because you come into the combo video section, and"

That's funny, under the thread name it says. "Combo Videos
Show me your moves combos! I have yet to find. "Combo Videos, show me your 6 minute combo video. ---- Posting 1 combo is far from breaking the rules in this thread Mr. Smash boards police.

"PS.You should try Ken's Chocolate Salty Balls, quite delishuzz"
oh well....
PS. Since you didn't even try to defend yourself from that little insult, I will assume you really are a little cheerleader, online fan, or a little ***** of ken's. The way you responded just gave me more reason to look down on your sorry ***.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
.....lol Brawl.

The Brawl Ken combo is the get final smashed by a camping ROB in an items match.
=)

Clever_Sleazoid

Smash Apprentice
1. Oh yes, sarcasm , how I love to see people use it at a dead end.
2. So it kills you huh "Annnd, yes, it kills me to watch a 60 second video on a combo thread,"
"if it was Melee, then perhaps I would've not died, and actually be happy, and probably rightfully rewarded that Ken Combo." Well if you mean this to the uttermost truth then im Guessing you live a * Fabulous life* (see i can use sarcasm too):bee:
3. Hmm "Yes, you definitely deserve to be crucified, because you come into the combo video section, and"

That's funny, under the thread name it says. "Combo Videos
Show me your moves combos! I have yet to find. "Combo Videos, show me your 6 minute combo video. ---- Posting 1 combo is far from breaking the rules in this thread Mr. Smash boards police.

"PS.You should try Ken's Chocolate Salty Balls, quite delishuzz"
oh well....
PS. Since you didn't even try to defend yourself from that little insult, I will assume you really are a little cheerleader, online fan, or a little ***** of ken's. The way you responded just gave me more reason to look down on your sorry ***.

Looks like someone needs a private gas chamber!

:urg: thats why i said brawl version in vid description ><
So you dub that a Ken combo because you put "Brawl Version" in your video? A Ken combo is essentially a follow up combo that ends in Fair>Dair. Commonly followed up with all Fairs. It was impressive (For Brawl), but not a Ken combo.

Why are you complaining? If you didn't want to get criticized then you shouldn't have posted the video. You made the video, you named it, and you were fully away of the consequences of posting the video. Don't get upset or whine about it.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Nice to see SWFers supporting others in the community instead of shooting them down in every way possible.

Oh wait, I didn't have to read this thread to know that it's likely that none of you did that.

Grow up, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom