• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so............... Practice before OiN 3.14?

If eight people confirm they want to come for whichever game, I'll ask my parents if I can hold a looooooooooong practice. If some people want to stay the night at my place and catch the bus in the morning you'll be given the option if enough people want practice.

post post post!

KC18

Smash Journeyman
yo i could come out for prac if it's thurs, training is changed to every weekend now until april so fridays to sunday night i'm not available

Four20

Smash Rookie
i will be working (obviously). weekend practices are something i can never go to. unless its friday. saturday/sundays are no good.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I hope you guys have been practicing, cus theres gonna be some decent sized rochester tourneys coming up that we need you to fill in the pot for.

lol.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yeah, for sure.

K so, tourny failed

Smash at my house Saturday night?

k, so. I am working all weekend nov 20th, etc. So someone else has to host.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Niagara, you are ******* soft.

Lets get some melee going on. Please post days that you are available. And I will host when the majority is available.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
So Niagara, melee soon? It is winter break so get everyone to post here and figure out a good day to smash. I'm thinking like Tuesday night at my house or Nate's. Most likely mine unless Sitel calls me on Monday.

LulBotz

Smash Rookie
Yo its lawlb0t, I just found out who was trolling me awhile back. Hahahaha I thought it was Nasir, but it ended up being my bro and cousin I am on his PC. Mass troll.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
****, how many people are coming out to this??? Somebody give me a ring tomorow. I should be in the city and if there are enough people, I'll come out! (Remember to call me cause i dont have internet in st kitts)

Top Bottom