• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
iunno, maybe sunday. If we get some kind of a turnout like last time. The BBQ option will be available all summer long at my house so just keep this in mind.

Also, somone PM rapid about this

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
^^

Where? if you want to smash, we have to determine what game we're playing as well since the game of choice has become a big factor.

I'm personally down for whatever but I don't want to play too much brawl cause it bores me after playing it for like 2 hours

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
You guys want to get something going on soon?

KC
Ayaz
Mike
Jarred
Nasir
Rapid(Nick)
Mark
Niko
Will

Am I missing anyone? Alex is back from Markham too. Please post if your interested or not.

Rapid

Smash Rookie
yeah im down i usually work fri sat but iv graduated from college so i dont go to school. early in the week is good for me but it depends what is good for everyone else. Im not to sure about how many people have school and how many work.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Well I'm fasting, and eid is like next week so I'm going to be stacked with stuff to do so nothing is going dow n for me.

But i'm thinking of holding a small tourny in my basement for the lulz, pretty much just for kicks....... but it's not like anyone is going to read this message......

KC18

Smash Journeyman
**** comp has been down for a few days, but i can tell nothin has went down yet, noone even posting. this is niagara at it's best lmao. yo nate even if not a lot of ppl are down we should try to get something. i'm sure will would be down if he's not workin. i'm never busy.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah, I wanted to do some stuff this weekend but It's eid this sunday............... I might start something for friday since that'll be the only day I'm available.

no promises

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
the sarcasm in this thread is crushing my frail body.

but yeah, Saturdaii there's practice at Nates I think. I'll put it in the title to grab attention of other guys. I can't come cause of eid prep, cya

Niko_K

Smash Master
I didn't realize the heat was on >.< Next time itll be cool I swear xD

We gotta do this more often!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Definitely gunna be there GI. I seriously miss ya buddy.

Smashfest at my place today, we have two new guys from the falls coming here for melee. Come out or get out.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
So apparently my girlfriend saw a few of the niagara smasher playing at brock and when she mentioned "Wolfblade" they all knew me.

Just curious to know who it was :p

Top Bottom