• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
well it was a fun smash practice but i have a john :laugh: i brought my wrong controller

my friend left a controller at my house and i brought that 1 instead of my AMAZING controller.
but yeah overall
1. KC LEARNED BROWN SKILLZ WITH M/K.
2. nizeer got a new nikname from jerrid :laugh:
3. max had an awsame kirby mug:)
4. jerrid finally beat me ( but i did not have my controller XD)( not johning though serisouly)
5. we all got to c ayaz in a wife beater and i think we all felt good......even u luke :laugh:

nasir123

Smash Ace
hey nasir if kc cant make it to pownz wuld u wana team
god dammit :mad: i really wanted to go but i have a mass math test that i gotta study fer and i know i already did :mad: but my mom says i got 2 . i dun c the frikin point i still have a 87% in math :mad: I'M PISSED so sorry i can't go but we should team fer an upcommin tourny jerrid.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
god dammit :mad: i really wanted to go but i have a mass math test that i gotta study fer and i know i already did :mad: but my mom says i got 2 . i dun c the frikin point i still have a 87% in math :mad: I'M PISSED so sorry i can't go but we should team fer an upcommin tourny jerrid.
sure thing, but kc is my partner for final oin so if u plan on going to mikeys tourny nasir maybe we can do something there

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Woah guys, mass bad news. **** just got real and I won't be making it to POWNZ.

So all the guys in my car, sorry but yer gonna have to find another way there:(

Family stuff guys, its f*cking me over for my schoolwork. I've had like 3 days of dealing with their sh*t, especially from my ******* father... who is in the hospital now cause he's a friggin idiot.

If I can get my work done and you guys haven't already found another ride I'll try and contact you. But its looking very unlikely. Sorry guys... I really wanted this to be my return tourney but its prob not gonna happen.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
max, tales of symphonia kicks *** so much. is it related to tales of phantasia, that was liek one of my most favourite snes games, they kinda run the same way, except its 2d fighting system instead of 3d.

PND

Smash Champion
ToS was awesome. I played through it like 3, 4 times, each time with friends. Solid game.

I have a license, but no car. If someone can get me a car, I can drive. That's about all I can offer towards the Pownz fiasco, tho.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
i also have my license but no car....F.U.C.K
hey rob it's cool man, you gotta do what you gotta do.
we could bus i guess, jarred told me it's 30$ there and back, but i dunno bus routes or nothin....

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, I loooove it. Next time there's practice we should take a ToS break and play co-op a bit. I never get sick of it :p

Also, ToS/ToP spoilers-ish, read at your own risk, though it's not really that bad:

ToS is a prequel to ToP that takes place thousands of years earlier, if you haven't figured it out.

I've played through it about 5 times, myself. Next playthrough I'll attempt on Mania difficulty.

Anyway...yeah, hopefully we can find a ride because I probably can't bus it :/

nasir123

Smash Ace
lolll niagara fails jerrid sys time to improvise and now we all talk about tos on a smashboards webisties :laugh: also is every1 takin the bus cuz niagara MUST represent :mad:

fer every1 thats is possibly nott goin 2 pownz? should we have a practice :confused:

PND

Smash Champion
we could give each others piggybacks

That way only half of our smashers will be tiered for the tournament
Or one giant piggyback tower, and every km we swap the bottom piggybacker to the top. That way we'll ALL be fresh. (Except whoever was at the bottom last)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yeah sorry guys, sh*t got even more real when I strolled into my reptile room only to find my female everglade huddled around a clutch of eggs... that she laid over a week earlier than anticipated:ohwell:

So I've bin freakin all day to try and get the incubation temperatures right.

Huzzah for Wolfblade's hectic life!

nasir123

Smash Ace
Um, well someone should host something. I would, but I work 12 till, so...
well when do u start that is the question\\\

also i dun thuink me and ayaz will be able to come because were going to clifton hill fer fun and then weatin pizza and chiken wings :laugh:

also kevin how is my marth?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Just got off work. Suppose to be stayin at my grandmas for supper, but iunno where she is. So Nasir and Ayaz can't chill. Dayum.

k well might just practice 3s today.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo guys, I switched to MK now. I am so much better now. Unlocked my own skills. My previous char was just limiting my skills.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
nope no niagara rep at pownz, i guess this silverdoc will think hes the **** now that no pr members where there.
Dude where were you at like 330-345??? The was a huge upset with me 45 min before the tourney and I called pownz and had them reserve spots. But when Max called you and KC you guys didn't answer. So me Niko and Max went up and made it there for 5 just when pools started.

First round of Brackets, first match announced... "WOLFBLADE vs. ALLY!"

And I was like... f*ck:laugh:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
i was out at the time, shudla tried my cell.
o well, im gunna have to unleash the beast at mikeys lol
Hell me and MAx didn't even have time to call Niko, we just ran into his basement, and yelled "NIKO! PUT SOME **** PANTS ON! WE'RE GOIGN TO POWNZ!"

He didn't know what the f*ck was goin on:laugh:

P.S. I fought two Diddys in my pool. Shame I've fought you so many times, they didn't stand a chance:p

Excluding the one guy that came close, but that doesn't count ^^

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
Hell me and MAx didn't even have time to call Niko, we just ran into his basement, and yelled "NIKO! PUT SOME **** PANTS ON! WE'RE GOIGN TO POWNZ!"

He didn't know what the f*ck was goin on:laugh:

P.S. I fought two Diddys in my pool. Shame I've fought you so many times, they didn't stand a chance:p

Excluding the one guy that came close, but that doesn't count ^^
sounded like fun

nasir123

Smash Ace
Yo guys, I switched to MK now. I am so much better now. Unlocked my own skills. My previous char was just limiting my skills.
ii know man i huess u actaully fit as m/k a lot of people actuallym use him because he's broken .. and since when do u play brawl. Also have u vs'ed KC's m/k its actaully pretty gud
also nate i dun smash on week days cuz i like to keep up with school so i can't but i unno if ayaz can come cuz he has an overdue english thing

P.S wolfblade what was the two diddy kongs was 1 of them SRTM?

Top Bottom