• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL: SAINTS WIN THE SUPERBOWLL congrats

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Saints

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Colts

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters

Dangy

Smash Rookie
Colts, mainly because I'm from Indiana and I like to support my home team. If I didn't live in Indiana I would hope for the Chargers.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Colts, mainly because I'm from Indiana and I like to support my home team. If I didn't live in Indiana I would hope for the Chargers.
The Colts won't win it.

Though I am a die hard Pats fan, it will be a tough road for them to win it all this time around. So, I would have to go with the Chargers (who definitely have the Colts' number when it comes to postseason play), then the Pats, then the Eagles.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol Poor Gotm, Eagles are getting ruffed up good, but honestly Id rather see them advance than the cowboys so I hope they comback in the 2nd half

And get ***** Cincy you made it close but our rush game ran all over your defense, and Sanchez is playing so good right now, he's defnitly letting the game come to him and not forcing anything. So if people think the Jets are a joke what are your thoughts on the Bengals right now? lolol

But regardless of their opponent next week(IND/SD) I think the Jets are going to make the game alot closer than everyone thinks, really hoping they can pull off an upset. Not even sure who Id rather see them play next week though, probably San Diego.

Peeze

Smash Master
Lol Poor Gotm, Eagles are getting ruffed up good, but honestly Id rather see them advance than the cowboys so I hope they comback in the 2nd half

And get ***** Cincy you made it close but our rush game ran all over your defense, and Sanchez is playing so good right now, he's defnitly letting the game come to him and not forcing anything. So if people think the Jets are a joke what are your thoughts on the Bengals right now? lolol

But regardless of their opponent next week(IND/SD) I think the Jets are going to make the game alot closer than everyone thinks, really hoping they can pull off an upset. Not even sure who Id rather see them play next week though, probably San Diego.
They're playing indy, lowest seed plays highest seed. Very surprised they won also.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Well the Jets are the 5 seed. So if the Ravens win the Jets play San Diego, but if the Pats win then they have to go back to Indianapolis

Peeze

Smash Master

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Im not sure those numbers actually represent the seed though. Because if you go by that the Eagles have the 3 seed. Which they clearly dnt because they lost that during the final week of the season and just had to get demolished in Dallas

And the last link I posted WAS from nfl.com and the page was updated at 11pm EST rigth after the Jets beat the Bengals to close out the season. Just click on the Jets tab and it will tell you that their the 5th seed

Peeze

Smash Master
Im not sure those numbers actually represent the seed though. Because if you go by that the Eagles have the 3 seed. Which they clearly dnt because they lost that during the final week of the season and just had to get demolished in Dallas

And the last link I posted WAS from nfl.com and the page was updated at 11pm EST rigth after the Jets beat the Bengals to close out the season. Just click on the Jets tab and it will tell you that their the 5th seed
Yeah i realized that later. Good job.

Cards can't match up with the cowboys cause Demarcus Ware eats non mobile qb's for breakfast.
Look like my Vikes are done next week.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
sooo Green bay vs Arizona, Baltimore vs New England? who do you think is winning even though Green bay beat Arizona their last time I'm pretty sure Kurt warner didnt play right? well i think with him in the game the score wont be as big as 33-7 like the last game. I think its gonna be a close game but I believe the cardinals come out on top, even with Anquan Boldin's questionable
injury

im not sure about the baltimore and new england game but my guess is on the pats. lol

S

smash brawl player 99021

Patriots will win IMO. Flacco isn't very good, and the Pats will get it done.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
anyone watching the cardinals and packers game right now? lol is it just me or does the game feel like its going slow cause of the really fast beginning lead the cardinals have
\\
\

edit: what an amazing game between the cardinals and the packers, congrats to the cardinals and nice comeback to the packers

S

smash brawl player 99021

seems like we are both wrong, ravens impressed me on how badly they just destroyed the patriots , this play off season is getting very interesting lol
Pssh I knew it would happen. Without Wes Welker, the Pats don't get X number of first downs. Go Saints.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
thoughts on whose gonna win next week? Minnesota Vikings vs Dallas Cowboys, Baltimore Ravens vs Indianapolis Colts, New York Jets vs San Diego Chargers (I think), Arizona Cardinals vs New Orleans saints? and i think thats everyones thats left please correct me if im wrong lol

but i think the cowboys will beat the vikings, colts will beat the ravens, chargers will beat the jets, and Saints will beat the Cardinals ? anyone think differently? lol

S

smash brawl player 99021

Cowboys Over Vikings
Colts Over Ravens
Chargers Over Jets
Saints Over Cardinals.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Cowboys beat Vikings
Ravens beat Colts
Chargers beat Jets
Cardinals beat Saints

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You know, it amazes me that people are surpised when the Patriots lose. I mean sure, they were great earlier this decade, but it's like no one in the sports media wants to point out that they were great when they had their videotape library, and without it they're just another team. I mean hell, even the Lions would be Super Bowl champions if they knew what the opposing defense was going to do before they did it.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
heres a fun little fact about the cowboys i guess well the last time they won most recent playoff win (well besides the one against the eagles obviously) they won all they way and won the superbowl against the steelers in 1996.

so with that being said how much of a chance do you think the cowboys have going all the way and winning the superbowl.

my opinion is they have around a 45% chance right now I'd have to see who wins and who loses the next playoff round to decide more on it

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
You know, it amazes me that people are surpised when the Patriots lose. I mean sure, they were great earlier this decade, but it's like no one in the sports media wants to point out that they were great when they had their videotape library, and without it they're just another team. I mean hell, even the Lions would be Super Bowl champions if they knew what the opposing defense was going to do before they did it.
It especially wasn't that suprising after seeing the first quarter.
It was over before it really even started.
I do agree...they're really just another team. A very overrated team in my opinion.
Ah well, I'm a Browns fan. I can't say much :3

Top Bottom