• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL: SAINTS WIN THE SUPERBOWLL congrats

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Saints

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Colts

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Saints all the way!

I'm definetly looking forward to this while I BBQ, I always like this event since it's near my B-Day.

Smash Journeyman
It better be the Saints. My Geometry teacher thought it was a nice idea to make it a question on a quiz, lol.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So, Mardi Gras is next Tuesday + we have tons of parades this week, so people here will be in a constant state of intoxication. If the Saints win, I expect alcohol poisonings.

Jem.

Smash Master
Colts. The Saints shouldn't have even made it to this game, barely beating a Vikings team with 5 turnovers and the NFL admitting they missed a personal foul penalty on one of Favre's INTS that would have let Minnesota keeping the ball.

It's as Tony Dungy said in his article yesterday: "The Colts aren't going to turn it over 7 times."

Colts by 17.

Smash Journeyman
So, Mardi Gras is next Tuesday + we have tons of parades this week, so people here will be in a constant state of intoxication. If the Saints win, I expect alcohol poisonings.
Drinking games being played in new orleans:

Everytime they say katrina, take a drink

Everytime they mention how much the saints mean to new orleans, take a drink

Everytime they mention tim tebow, take 3 drinks

Everytime they show a picture of kim kardashian, take a body shot.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So the Smashboard community is pretty much evenly split on terms of who will win the SuperBowl.

Heheheh. This ought'a be interesting..

-Terywj

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
What an interception!

That was amazing catch that basically went right to his hands. Manning looks pissed.

Colts were done third quarter with that onside kick. If you watched the players, they were in such a state of awe that they couldn't recover, but I think this could be it for them.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
If anyone catches New Orleans stations, check out shots of Bourbon Street. It's packed more than Mardi Gras.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Heck yea!! SAINTS!

Even though I wasn't able to catch the "Big Game" I did manage to listen to it over the radio, i'm just glad I didn't lose my $20 bet.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I was rooting for the Colts but they lost oh well my team sucks this year anyway(Green Bay)

Top Bottom