• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEZUMI'S AWESOME TOURNAMENT (This Saturday 9/1/07)ADDRESS IS 625 North Grand St.!!

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
I made plans to visit my family in AZ this weekend seriously like 5 minutes before I read this thread. *cries on the inside*

Tourney hosting rule #1: LOTS OF NOTICE = GOOD

And Alex isn't even competing...

I hate you Nezumi =[

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Umm, let me know what the train schedule is/when/where you guys are leaving, etc, and I'll try to hookup...

The Game II

Smash Champion
To those who can't make it, I'm going to try to have a live broadcast of some of the matches taking place on Saturday. I had a test run last night, and all went well, so as long as there's internet access at the site tomorrow, it's a go.

I'll have more info tomorrow if we can do the broadcast.

--GCII

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
the building is 235 North Grand Ave.

There's a link that will give you directions to the campus, and you can call me to find the building if that's easier.

Under the circumstances, if at least 30 people don't show up then we're going to have to change the tournament rules to just normal tournament (no wii/brawl prizes). I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Hopefully at least 30 people will show up and all will be fine, but if not I'm truly sorry about this. It will still be normal tournament otherwise so you can still win good money. ^__^

People That have said they are Coming:
Lucky
Blitz
PBody
Alex B
Calvin
Kilo
Brian
Derrick
Grant
Scott
Chris
Nashun +2
Mike Haze
Connor
Hirsine
Inkslinger?
8-bit?
Nick?

I know that if the turn out is low, it's my fault, I got the information on the boards as soon as possible, but it was short notice and I apologize for that.

There is a high possibility that people will show up at the door who didn't say anything on the boards, but we won't really know for sure until tomorrow.

Sorry again.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Hey Claire, I rescued your TV from Azeem's Place. (BTW, it wasn't even at azeem's place, it was at his roommate's girlfriend's place, but the specifics aren't important). :)

Good luck to everyone except Blitz, cuz he's my poker *****. lol jp

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
sorry, I can't make it, even though it's pretty close. Parties ftw :) maybe next time if there is one. Goodluck Cameron, I hope you and Cameron do well in teams!

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
I'm bringing mang0, lucky, my bro, & I got room for one more. I thought I was gonna bring haze, since him coming would be gas$ & more money to the pot... then I thought about fabian lolz.
=]

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
I coming with a cube in hand!

Is it 235 North Grand Ave in Santa Ana?

Or is it 235 North Grand St. in Orange near Chapman University?

EDIT: She changed in the topic title hooray!! =)

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
THE ADDRESS IS 625 North Grand St.!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS! IF NOT I HOPE YOU GUYS CALL ME!!!

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm checking up on getyourtournament and there are only 22 competitors that showed which means no Wii for first . . . whew. I hope you're going to save that prize for another time.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that was fun haha

mango: so close... T-T one fortress moreeeeeeeeeee whhyyyyyyy haha your puff is good... and pbody: -_-;; we shall meet again

see you all tomorrow?

The Game II

Smash Champion
I think I left my adaptor at the place. It's black, square, and the plug pulls out from the main part. When you plug it in, there's a blue light.

If someone sees it, please let me know. Thanks.

--GCII

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
I like!!!

ahh such a long time seeing everyone and some more!

DSF- You really like my playing of the piano:) heh I was just making some things up and the piano was kinda broken(right pedal was barely there) but good job on placing! Went in like a War Machine

Edress- Yay! ummm I forgot how musclely you were. :p:p:p is this your twin brother?Edress 2?

Blitz- no Yhohns! no Yhohns! Some tough matches with Alex!:laugh:

Nezumi- That was a pretty good start even though 30 didn't appear. ;)

Mango- Nice seeing you! Maybe we can end that match we did?(which was a tournament error)
oh yeah, you kinda look like BoA and Teba bro :psycho:

Lucky- Didn't imagine Afro hair on head! :laugh:
I was thinking I saw you before, but naw, totally new

Eric(Mcrusty)- Wow, the changed fashion of clothing blew me away. That was pretty good for such a long time of not playing in a long time. I definitely see alot better skill in your playing;)

Mr. PBody- No Yhohns! That was too long, and picking Onett on me wasn't the best choice I thought at the time. Oh yeah gotta do it in 1v1 not 2v2 =P
But your really good ;)

GimpyFish- Arrrr.......I'll win next time! kekekeke Oh yeah!

Gonna now see if I can get to Super Champ Combo!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hey fun tournament everyone! Good seeing ya all. It was soooo nice in that room too..the air conditioning..oh man..It was nice..I miss it.....must..go...back.

Good matches to everyone i played as well (Alex, joseph, oscar, hirshine, lucky and others)

And I dont care what anyone says, Peach vs Jiggs is one of the most fun matchups for me to play...right behind Fox, and Peach dittos.

thanks claire and alex for hosting...and thanks glenn for all your good work into vids and running everything.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'm putting up the videos right now.

If you guys missed the message - because the finals was broadcasted on Operator11, I've decided that THESE VIDEOS will be on YouTube.

Only the non-championship videos will be on YouTube. I'm still keeping the finals exclusive to Get Your Tournament.

I'm having issues with my mac, so the finals might not be up until way later tonight.

--GCII

Top Bottom