• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEZUMI'S AWESOME TOURNAMENT (This Saturday 9/1/07)ADDRESS IS 625 North Grand St.!!

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
The moment you've all been waiting for! I'm finally hosting a tournament!

I appologize for the short notice but I just got the venue secured. THE TOURNAMENT IS THIS SATURDAY!

FIRST PLACE WINS A NINTENDO WII GAME CONSOLE

When: THIS SATURDAY 9-01-07

Where: Chapman University

Directions:

This webpage will give you directions coming from anywhere to get to the campus. You can also see on the side red links which can show you maps of the campus and of the area to find parking! Free parking in the structures on campus all saturday!

http://www.chapman.edu/map/drivingDirections.asp

Time: 11am-whenever it finishes

Cost: 10$ for doubles (5$ per person), 10$ for singles

MLG rules, You know how it goes.

Doubles start at 11am

Doubles Prizes:

1st place - 60%

2nd place - 30%

3rd place - 10%

...of the total pot for doubles

Singles Prizes:

1st place - NINTENDO WII

2nd place - A copy of Smash Bros. Brawl! (When it's released)

3rd place - 10$ and T Shirt

We will be doing doubles first and then singles. Please Bring TV's and Gamecubes/Wiis if you can!

DSF will NOT be participating in Singles!!!! (Better chances for you to win!!)

Please let me know if you can make it!!
Contact Information:
Nezumi's Cell - (949) 202-6031
DSF's Cell - (310) 720-0932

You can message me on AIM if you have any questions!
SN: GreenApplesFTW

Hope to see you all there!!

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
we're reserving a copy and sending it to the second place winner when the game is released

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
We just want at least 30 people to go. If they dont it doesnt make a difference to anyone accept us as the hosts lol

Atlus8

Smash Master
yeah, seriously atlus :]]
I was hoping you guys would hook me up. The other option is to take the train which is good because the station is within walking distance from the venue, but that would mean spending more cash for the train ride. Besides, there is also the tourn on Sunday and I need to save up money since I start school on the 4th (**** books).

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
but yeah, i'd be down to take the train with you man, and i mean after you could crash at my pad and we'll just go to the tourney on sunday?

LuCKy

Smash Master
is gabe coming? lol i wanna team with him if he comes :) gabe is like the best in socal

Atlus8

Smash Master
but yeah, i'd be down to take the train with you man, and i mean after you could crash at my pad and we'll just go to the tourney on sunday?
That's cool and I checked the schedules, but the last train arrives at 6:41 p.m.. So that would mean leaving the tourn preety early. I would really like to go, but I guess it's just long ways off for me. I think Sep. is going to be on heck of a month for tourns, especially with MLG late in that month.

Edit: Any chance you can delay the tourn for another time?

Top Bottom