• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Smash Derpfest

DFEAR

Smash Hero
tommys car is exclusive polt...no texas and we ALL KNOW polt LEFT florida...you dont put the polt out of florida...
also teams anyone...i guarantee you control of stage and INSANE 2v1 action from me ppl can vouch this

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
less dooo it dtorrrr
:)

wtf who said anything about diddy...? imma surprise u with my NEW ULTRA MAIN BETTER THAN DIDDY KONG!

and wtf is with this dark down to hell bottom tier mentality stuff dpartypooper? **** bro you're too good for that. i want dtorr not dpartypooper
MM do that too me LOL

I'm good bruh

So, what carpools from SFL are coming to this? Is there anymore room left?

You better come to this

tommys car is exclusive polt...no texas and we ALL KNOW polt LEFT florida...you dont put the polt out of florida...
also teams anyone...i guarantee you control of stage and INSANE 2v1 action from me ppl can vouch this
LOL

Maybe teams?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
u are partners with hiroi in stunning turnips...i dnt want to break apart static partners...especially partners with sigs!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
=(

I'll team with you if you drive me! =D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you dont understand david, you cant unlock peach unless you have an excessive amount of estrogen in your body and or have kissed a guy and liked it

but sure 10$ 2 out of ****ing 3
*dead*

:diddy:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
double post cause i feel like it

i dont think chaz has anymore space, since one spot in his car is going to christine

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So... I was gonna go to this... then I realized my community was too poor/full of johns to go to tournies. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay :(
gainesville isnt going? but i thought you moved to SFL cause youre done with school...but SFL is coming in droves

...:glare:

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmellllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
After looking through about 3 posts, how much melee interest is there? I was just wondering because I was going to attend mainly for melee.

Top Bottom