• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Smash Derpfest

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I need some money in order to go to genesis ...guys lemme get 1st in everything :laugh:

:phone:

VGmasta

Smash Lord
So I only got today's (Thurs, May 19) shift left to get out of this stupid penalty box at my current job before they put me up for termination. My likelihood of succesfully making it out of the penalty box by then is about 2%. So I'll know by Friday night whether or not I'm keeping my current job or not. This will heavily influence my ability to attend NLL.

Not getting fired from my current job this Friday = 25% chance of my attendance NLL
Not getting fired from my current job this Friday AND getting paid - 85% chance of my attendance at NLL
Getting fired from my current job this Friday = 0% chance of my attendance at NLL(whether I get paid or not) :-/

Wish me luck everyone!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
imo peach IS free, just take away a few of her extraneous theory craft variables and u got a blank character :awesome:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'd mm seibriks peach. Also im still up for a mm vs GDX. Any DJ Jack or Xaltis gonna be at dis? Snipa if you going to dis we need to play.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh you wanted to mm? $1-5 diddy/wario you pick one or both

^^ this goes for others too :laugh:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
nice man. hope you can make it out

also, i may be able to do a few MMs at this with diddy/wario
I'm down to do some mms at this. Diddy or wario you guys pick $1-5

also bring tvs and wiis

Also HYPE HYPE HYPE

Hmm, since i might not enter bracket...(not sure yet) i'd be down for a diddy MM.

Maybe one, :pit: vs :diddy: and one :wario: vs :diddy:

Only entering teamz with sensei. So i'm looking for an abundance of friendlies/seriouslies/MM. I'll only mm people i HAVEN'T constantly played lol. @GDX i'd rather just friendly you with mah wario vs diddy. But it's w/e. I just need to bust him out some this weekend. @Radix mk ditto me :)

@David :pit: vs :peach: :pimp:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
sure, 3 bucks Bo5 sounds good, but if i lose u gota gimme a chance to win it back ;)

lol if ya want :p

any other takers? get at my peach! she a hoe, she can handle any guy day or night less dooo ittt

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Seibrik I'm still waiting on a answer. Idk how much depending on how much I still got. This is gonna be interesting tournament because jims and virg are coming

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll probably take a crack at that peach

Gary will kill me if I lose though

DFEAR

Smash Hero
you dont understand david, you cant unlock peach unless you have an excessive amount of estrogen in your body and or have kissed a guy and liked it

but sure 10$ 2 out of ****ing 3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
nope...

also i have WESTON lady friends... : [ *****es spend everyones money in a 2 mile radius

hey dtorr les MM i have never played you in singles everrrrrrrr, i need to start my day to rub the rust off someone =PPPPPPPP

oh i also forgot my traditional dot dot dot...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wtf who said anything about diddy...? imma surprise u with my NEW ULTRA MAIN BETTER THAN DIDDY KONG!

and wtf is with this dark down to hell bottom tier mentality stuff dpartypooper? **** bro you're too good for that. i want dtorr not dpartypooper

Top Bottom