• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl - February 25th 2012

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Yo imma let u finish, but NickRiddle vs Shaky was the most intense set of all time. Also Mampam with the random pocket Diddy ftw lol.

I'll post shoutouts sometime soon, had so much fun.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Mampam mains/seconds Diddy, so it isn't random. :D

Also, me vs. HRSonic didn't get recorded.
He also didn't care at that point.

A.K.K He got bodied less with Sonic, but still got bodied. ;)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I will try to get you free.
Don't go away from me.
Let me bring you to my realitiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee.

Release your mind, feel it through.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
lol

you going marth and actually pulling a win off is like a **** slap to the face

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Somebody at this tournament took my Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 from inside my Xbox and I am very upset about it. I brought my Xbox with the intention of just going to training mode in the other room until my Magic friends showed up and was pleasantly surprised to find a brawl tourney going on and playing Marvel with everyone. I feel like I'm at least acquainted with 90% of the people that were there, and was sure that I could trust you guys to just play the game while I was in the other room and leave it there when you were done. I even occasionally checked on everyone to see if the setup was unattended so I could just take it down.

Later that night people were leaving and I saw that the TV and Xbox were off, so I decided to just pack up, only to find 2 days later that my Marvel disc wasn't there. Q_Q

Can someone mention this to the brawl facebook group or something?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wouldn't have happened at a Melee tourney. Just sayin'.

You didn't mention that today, Gabe.
you're ****ing dumb. people still steal **** no matter what gaming community

sorry about your marvel copy bro

MVD

Smash Master
That's unfortunate, first time I seen or heard of someone's **** being stolen

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Yea, it's not a good idea to trust anybody with anything unless they are an actual friend of yours. I've had 2 GC controllers stolen from me once, ****ed up part was I knew who did it, they just never showed their faces again.
I was never near the Marvel area, so I don't even know the who was around that could have possibly taken it. Sorry homie.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Wouldn't have happened at a Melee tourney. Just sayin'.

You didn't mention that today, Gabe.
Shut the **** up. Just because we play Brawl makes US the more likely candidates to take someone else's ****? Not even remotely true, and just think about who reads your posts before you speak out of your *** again.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Somebody at this tournament took my Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 from inside my Xbox and I am very upset about it. I brought my Xbox with the intention of just going to training mode in the other room until my Magic friends showed up and was pleasantly surprised to find a brawl tourney going on and playing Marvel with everyone. I feel like I'm at least acquainted with 90% of the people that were there, and was sure that I could trust you guys to just play the game while I was in the other room and leave it there when you were done. I even occasionally checked on everyone to see if the setup was unattended so I could just take it down.

Later that night people were leaving and I saw that the TV and Xbox were off, so I decided to just pack up, only to find 2 days later that my Marvel disc wasn't there. Q_Q

Can someone mention this to the brawl facebook group or something?
Who ever has it give it back. seriously. thats ****ed up

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Don't worry Dark. I believe I have it. While I was setting up Kuro's wii there was a copy of that game next to the tv. I just took it with me since no one had come to get it after we were all leaving for Applebee's.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Don't worry Dark. I believe I have it. While I was setting up Kuro's wii there was a copy of that game next to the tv. I just took it with me since no one had come to get it after we were all leaving for Applebee's.
Oh wow thanks Kyon.

uh...I'm not exactly sure how I'll get it back though lol.

When's the next time you'll be at NLL?

Top Bottom