• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol especially me wtf

But whatever bro I'm down I'm already auto accepting all $1 mms with wario or gw. But I'm willing to kick amounts up to $5 max depending on the matchup

:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so Josh (srk99) is driving from sfl

right now confirmed are

Josh (obv)
Me
My lady (^_^)
Riddle (maybe)
???

so we have room for 1-3 depending if riddle confirms/if halley isn't feeling good she wont go. (she's like 80% yes tho)

sooooo first come first serve for spots i guess, riddle getting priority atm since im teaming with him.

i know mvd's not going (or at least not yet)

a 2nd car would be great to get tho, since i'm sure we could fill it up easy, especially if we start planning now.

Also, i can't speak for the rest of my car, but if my girl comes we need a somewhat comfy place to stay, i'd rather not have her sleeping on the floor if i could help it, a couch or something would be great, i'll try to bring a blow up matress but we'll see. if anyone could help with that i'd rly appreciate it

-looks at mink-

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Uhhhhhh
You should be able to stay here bro.

I may work on Friday.
If i do, i could switch the shift with someone.

We'll work it out.
Plan on staying here.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I think Riddle is driving... ? If he does, I'm riding with him. If not, hopefully Chaz or someone else drives :| Or if I can manage to squeeze into that car.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
accepting all diddy ditto MM's any amount ;)

also seibrik can i has spot in josh's caR?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I thought mink was housing the other 2 georgians that I can't

Also you know I don't ditto benny. But im down for wario diddy mms again (that's the main reason I switch to wario in dubs)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
when are we gonna team and win...im the better xaltis in dubz :p...yes that callout

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
why not do dittoes gdx? sure u may not ever do that MU, but benny might...

annnd i see no problem with u gettin the spot atm benny, so long as im not over looking anything. i'll talk to josh and let u kno watsup.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Cause diddy dittos are some of the most random and dumb dittos in brawl

But if benny truly wants practice in the matchup I got no problem with doing seriouslies dittos. I personally just hate the matchup even though I'm pretty good at it

And benny we would've teamed for this if you confirmed like a week ago (I posted a few times for teammates lol). Teaming with our brother mampam

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Good chance ain't 100% bro

Hrnut had a real good chance to go to that Georgia tourney earlier this year...look what happened there :troll:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm driving.

So far:
Me
DFEAR
Arcatek
are confirmed.

If Bri can go, she gets priority.
I need one more!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^ hype!

I should probably livestream for this :laugh:

Can garret let someone borrow a usb Mic if he doesn't come himself. I still got my dazzle so that's not a problem

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah GDX, I checked how the night trip isn't showing up anymore and...well me and P3 might not be able to go anymore unless it comes back up or something which sucks since I'd normally be able to skip my class and catch an earlier ride but this is the one class out of the whole entire semester that is mandatory and that we can't miss. I'm contacting them to see why that trip was cancelled and hopefully it was just a mistake or they're reassigning it or something.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ok let me know

Both cause if the others come earlier Friday then I have to rearrange my plans :laugh:

But hope you can make it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can house 4 Georgia....and unless p1 and p3's ride situation fixes itself that's all that will be coming is 4.

You need to house any > 4

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hunter if you can't go anymore tell the others to get earliest possible bus Friday. I'm off so it doesn't matter but preferrably if it got here by 6pm

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
NickRiddle
2Link
Arcatek
DFEAR

One seat reserved for Bri. If she cannot go, last minute, I'll add somebody else I guess.
<3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Want to win this tourney for justin. For personal reasons. I owe him that much

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I want to win this tourney for diddy Kong. And the black people of cfl

Player-1

Smash Legend
i just checked the departure times again and now the only times leaving are the 2 pm bus and it arrives at 10:45. I emailed them and will call them tomorrow to see why the other bus trip isn't appearing anymore just in case it was a mistake or something so I should know by tomorrow.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I guess ill meet u in gf's keith number one. No splittin

Gg no re u freeeeeeeeee

And ok hunter. Honestly ill get you guys no matter when you arrive. What time you get here just determines if I can do Friday night magic

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dunno bout u georiga folk. but hunter and joe are coming no matter wut

i tell u wut

Top Bottom