• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Hallows Eve Brawl - 10/29/11

Mampam

Smash Ace
i NEVER used anyone but diddy in tourney lol (now i know im 2nd best ): )

ill be so free when mk is gone........ lol

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Sax used diddy too, and ExDeath used Olimar (lol)
Shoutouts to Delfino Plaza, Ryo, The rest of Gainesville, aaaaand Tommy for keeping me awake all the way home. He didn't really say anything, but yeah.
Holy **** is he loud. You too Drew :3
Hopefully Teth comes out more. Aaaaand.... UUH NA NA NA NAAAAH.

I have never seen so many D3 mains ever lol.
Gotta get my MMs from a couple of you. Especially you Puma.
Salty runbacks never fail unless youre GDX lol

Also, shout outs too myself, Snipa, and Mink for being the sexiest mother****ers in there. I think that Drews jacket gives everyone the power to do the dash.

Exdeath

Smash Master
The rest of the sets saved to my Wii/SD Card are being uploaded now. I'm starting on the replays saved to GDX' Wii until I need to leave for work.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
It seems that these are the payouts, although I would like some confirmation.

Singles:
1: ryo :ike: ($155)
2: Seibrik :dedede: :warioc: :olimar: :falco: ($85)
3: gdx :diddy: :gw: ($30)
4: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus:
5: puma :dedede: :snake:
5: Mampam :diddy: :snake:
7: DewDaDash :dedede:
7: 2djeff :falco: :popo:
9: Xaltis :falco: :sonic:
9: trump :fox:
9: d-torr :zerosuitsamus:
9: sax :warioc: :diddy:
13: trueblue :sonic:
13: pie :ness2:
13: X-Death :dedede: :gw: :olimar:
13: applejelly :rob:
17: Jazz :fox: :marth: :dk2:
17: kyon :peach:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
YO FIRST TIME I MADE IT OUT OF POOLS! AND I MAKE IT ON THE TOURNEY RESULTS! Im workin up :DD

Gotta get that DI in check tho. Also, I need to stop recieving the d*ck from ryo >__> first in pools then my second match, what are the odds? I needa calm the hell down @__@

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I also recall someone saying something about my Tag when I was doing a teams match with GDX. Don't know who said it tho cause I was playing.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yea Puma used Snake. Main reason why I lost to him. Dang heavy person that I didn't understand at the time. Lol.

Though next time gotta keep my focus. I lose it to easily... ESPECIALLY when I am trying to get food and then I get told I need to run and start my tourney match before I even get the food or else I will get DQed... And need to remind myself to not listen to people when they say a certain match will be easy. lol. Until next time though gonna train on playing better and more patient and less aggressive.

Though loved playing everyone outside of tournament! And Snipah your never getting my watch!

Exdeath

Smash Master
All of the sets have been recorded and I'm converting a large batch to upload the rest of them.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yea Puma used Snake. Main reason why I lost to him. Dang heavy person that I didn't understand at the time. Lol.

Though next time gotta keep my focus. I lose it to easily... ESPECIALLY when I am trying to get food and then I get told I need to run and start my tourney match before I even get the food or else I will get DQed... And need to remind myself to not listen to people when they say a certain match will be easy. lol. Until next time though gonna train on playing better and more patient and less aggressive.

Though loved playing everyone outside of tournament! And Snipah your never getting my watch!
Dont feel bad I play em all the time lol but your a Sonic jus stay calm n remember no1 can touch what tey can't see! :sonic:

GOOD **** PUMA GDX RYO and Xaltis

*Team GDXaltis lol

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Lol, Drew on that embarrassed swag.
ExDeath, do you have my set against yOu?

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea I'm with dew pn that one. I'm fine with mu vids uploaded this time. But for the future tourneys. I dont want my replays uploaded. Personal reasons.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll never understand the people who don't want their matches uploaded.

I say the people cause its a group of people and its been around since pretty much YouTube has existed

Oh well. If its a tourney match win or lose put mine up

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Top Bottom