• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Apologies. It's been rather busy at times. While I don't mod this section anymore, I still update this thread. I'll working on updating some of these.

I'm not certain how this works, I've appended the SMT Thread with an entirely new character, the Demi-fiend.
Since a mainline Shin Megami Tensei character is all but deconfirmed and most supporters of the initial thread would support the new one, I'd assume it'd be reasonable to fuse the two threads instead of making a redundant new one.
Just to clarify, are you discussing the character in that thread as well or turning it into a Demi-Fiend thread? I can easily update the link to it.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Apologies. It's been rather busy at times. While I don't mod this section anymore, I still update this thread. I'll working on updating some of these.

Just to clarify, are you discussing the character in that thread as well or turning it into a Demi-Fiend thread? I can easily update the link to it.
Ah, nothing, it's honestly fine as is. "Protagonist" works well as the catch-all term, though you could use something like "Messiahs" for an ingame name, albeit one that not as many recognize as easily as "Protagonist"

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah, nothing, it's honestly fine as is. "Protagonist" works well as the catch-all term, though you could use something like "Messiahs" for an ingame name, albeit one that not as many recognize as easily as "Protagonist"
To clarify, you can change the thread title itself, since you're the topic owner.

Right now, I have the link listed as "Shin Megami Tensei General Thread". Is this fine? :)

D

Deleted member

Hey Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth on January 1st I made a support thread for Freddi Fish ( My Freddi Fish Support Thread ), I would've contacted you and tell you this earlier but this is the first time I found this thread and heard about you :/

EDIT: Nevermind, I did know you, it's just that I didn't know the thread.
EDIT #2: He added the thread to the list, hooray.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For the record, I have a tab of the Smash Ultimate Character Forums General open, so I'll always notice when a new post is here. The tagging is more or less redundant with that.

That said, I'm aware a few links among the Directory don't link to the actual topic and just posts within it. I haven't had time to sort them out properly and I apologize for that.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Oh no, not again. Some clueless noob (I could name names, but don't want to get in trouble) made another half-assed support thread, this time for Dimitri Maxmimoff from Darkstalkers (I probably misspelled his name terribly).

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Am I allowed to make a character support thread for a Naruto character or would that not be allowed?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Am I allowed to make a character support thread for a Naruto character or would that not be allowed?
It would not be allowed since it's still a manga franchise.

If that rules changes, I'm sure people will quickly find out. It's actually fairly strict at this point. For better or worse.

Last edited:

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
It would not be allowed since it's still a manga franchise.

If that rules changes, I'm sure people will quickly find out. It's actually fairly strict at this point. For better or worse.
Ah okay. Glad I asked before I put in all that effort.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah okay. Glad I asked before I put in all that effort.
It's appreciated. I did help rebuild the rules, but keep in mind I can't answer everything. To be fair, since I run the thread, I often know in these cases. Of course, feel free to ask a current Smash Ultimate Mod, but I don't remember the answer ever changing among our various discussions. Things like this are officially a case-by-case basis, but the consensus to my knowledge was "depends what series they're from moreso than what they debuted on". Unless it's Nintendo-owned, and they had a video game appearance, then they're automatically a yes(according to the current rules, mind you). For this reason alone, Captain N isn't eligible because he lacks an official video game appearance(hacked games and MUGEN doesn't count) in some way. For the same reason, Nester got allowed a thread due to having some game appearances.

I will say this type of stuff is subject to change. Especially if Sakurai pulls us for a loop and puts a non-game character in(I.E. Goku). Not that I think it will happen, but to be fair, a lot of things we don't expect happen. Joker was highly unexpected, even by his fans, for instance.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
D

Deleted member

Quick question, but is there any support thread for Harvest Moon/Rune Factory reps? I would like to make one later this week if not.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Last edited:

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
I've made a thread on the Three Mage-Sisters from Kirby Star Allies, but nobody seems to be paying any attention to that.

I've found a thread for Sakura from Street Fighter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom