Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Chinderblock

Whip It Good
Premium
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
NNID
Irene4
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Apologies. It's been rather busy at times. While I don't mod this section anymore, I still update this thread. I'll working on updating some of these.

I'm not certain how this works, I've appended the SMT Thread with an entirely new character, the Demi-fiend.
Since a mainline Shin Megami Tensei character is all but deconfirmed and most supporters of the initial thread would support the new one, I'd assume it'd be reasonable to fuse the two threads instead of making a redundant new one.
Just to clarify, are you discussing the character in that thread as well or turning it into a Demi-Fiend thread? I can easily update the link to it.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Hero
NNID
Demi-fiend
Switch FC
King of Chaos
Apologies. It's been rather busy at times. While I don't mod this section anymore, I still update this thread. I'll working on updating some of these.

Just to clarify, are you discussing the character in that thread as well or turning it into a Demi-Fiend thread? I can easily update the link to it.
Ah, nothing, it's honestly fine as is. "Protagonist" works well as the catch-all term, though you could use something like "Messiahs" for an ingame name, albeit one that not as many recognize as easily as "Protagonist"

Chinderblock

Whip It Good
Premium
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
NNID
Irene4
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah, nothing, it's honestly fine as is. "Protagonist" works well as the catch-all term, though you could use something like "Messiahs" for an ingame name, albeit one that not as many recognize as easily as "Protagonist"
To clarify, you can change the thread title itself, since you're the topic owner.

Right now, I have the link listed as "Shin Megami Tensei General Thread". Is this fine? :)