• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

D

Deleted member

I was going to make a Steve thread, but someone beat me to it. Dang it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
I'm amazed there are zero Blizzard reps.
Diablo 3 has an amiibo, but no one is asking for the Lord of Terror to invade the world of light?
Starcraft was on the 64, but no one's asked for the Queen of Blades?

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
I don't know if it's okay to post this, but there are some threads for confirmed characters that are still around the directory, and since many of them aren't there anymore, I might point it out: Simon Belmont, Chrom, Incineroar and Ken are there.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't know if it's okay to post this, but there are some threads for confirmed characters that are still around the directory, and since many of them aren't there anymore, I might point it out: Simon Belmont, Chrom, Incineroar and Ken are there.
If you give me links, I can move them to their respective character subforums.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
If you give me links, I can move them to their respective character subforums.
Sorry if I didn't express myself properly, but I meant that links to their respective general threads (or well, former support threads) are still in the directory. But anyways, I'm gonna quote the original post with just the characters that are still there, hope it works out.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry if I didn't express myself properly, but I meant that links to their respective general threads (or well, former support threads) are still in the directory. But anyways, I'm gonna quote the original post with just the characters that are still there, hope it works out.
Ohhhh. I see what you mean now. I'll take care of it. Thanks.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
There was an attempt at making a support thread. Well, I use the term "attempt" loosely. Very loosely. Apparently it's for a "Randi" from Secret of Mana? I dunno, the writing is so sparse that I can't tell if any point was being made.

Daxe

Smash Rookie
I'm surprised to find there's no support thread for Razputin Aquato. Someone should get on that...

By which I mean me. I made one.

Last edited:

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
Am I allowed to make a Vivi character thread? I know there is a black mage one but I'm talking about Vivi not black mage.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm not certain how this works, I've appended the SMT Thread with an entirely new character, the Demi-fiend.
Since a mainline Shin Megami Tensei character is all but deconfirmed and most supporters of the initial thread would support the new one, I'd assume it'd be reasonable to fuse the two threads instead of making a redundant new one.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Hi! I was referred to this thread for ownership change requests. The Mike Jones support thread is currently owned by a deleted account -- I'm interested in taking over management, if that's alright.

My bad if this isn't the right place to request such a thing.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Last edited:
Top Bottom