Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Smasherfan88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
That seems redundant when there's a regular thread. Why don't you speak to @GoldenYuiitusin via PM's about it? Maybe the thread can be unlocked or some other solution, like a new thread. Or thread ownership change.
Alright, I'll try talking to them about it to come up with some sort of solution.

Luigifan18

Smash Champion
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I've seen a few new support threads getting made over the past few days — namely Rotom, Swampert, Min Min, and Rhythm Heaven (as a franchise in general, not for a specific character (is that against the rules?)). The Swampert one barely qualifies as a support thread, though... by which I mean that it really doesn’t qualify at all.

Last edited:

psb123

Smash Ace
NNID
psb123
Is it just me, or are Amaterasu and Spring Man missing from this list? CTRL+F can't find them.
Closest thing to a Spring Man thread on here is the general “ARMS characters” as far as I know. As for Amaterasu, you’re guess is as good as mine as to if there even is a thread for her.

Geicosuave

Smash Rookie
Surprised there's not thread for Monster Hunter, considering some of the speculation going around. If I were better at writing these, then I would make it

Shishœ

Master of the World Tree
3DS FC
0018-4498-1775
Legendary Spirit Tamer Legendary Spirit Tamer
In the situation the owner of a support thread has been completely inactive for a long time, say, last log in date was about 6 months ago, would it be allowed to create a new support thread? I'd like to make a proper OP for the Crono thread but there's no way for me to even get in contact with the current owner.

RileyXY1

Smash Lord
Closest thing to a Spring Man thread on here is the general “ARMS characters” as far as I know. As for Amaterasu, you’re guess is as good as mine as to if there even is a thread for her.
There is an Amaterasu thread. It's right here:https://smashboards.com/threads/ama...power-more-amaterasu-for-ssb-ultimate.453881/

Also, I made a thread for Isa Jo from Sin & Punishment:https://smashboards.com/threads/echoing-the-bringer-of-sin-punishment-isa-jo-support-thread.458910/

Last edited:
Is there one for Leon Powalski? He'd be to Falco as Wolf is to Fox and would normally make a thread dedicated to him but I don't have what it takes to make a support thread for him. I wonder if its been made and if so there's a link to it?

Luigifan18

Smash Champion
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Is there one for Leon Powalski? He'd be to Falco as Wolf is to Fox and would normally make a thread dedicated to him but I don't have what it takes to make a support thread for him. I wonder if its been made and if so there's a link to it?
Same here... I'd make threads for Dragonite, Corsola, and Moge-ko if I felt up to putting them together.

Zinith

OBEY YOUR DINO GOD!!!
Premium
Rankings Team
Switch FC
SW 4624 0132 9722
No there isn't. I checked

Legendary Spirit Tamer

You've got the power!
Premium
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
NNID
Irene4
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Meloetta from Pokemon

Edit: ... there wasn't one listed there yesterday.... and then after I post mine there is one there now. :(
Yours is added, for the record. I apparently never saved after editing last night. Whoops. Sorry about that.

Shishœ

Master of the World Tree
3DS FC
0018-4498-1775
In the situation the owner of a support thread has been completely inactive for a long time, say, last log in date was about 6 months ago, would it be allowed to create a new support thread? I'd like to make a proper OP for the Crono thread but there's no way for me to even get in contact with the current owner.
I'll ask this again as it wasn't even acknowledged the first time.

Cyndane

Ex Aes Sedai
Administrator
Premium
3DS FC
0662-6516-3716
Switch FC
SW-3255-3381-8428